Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:16 am
vincent hugged and kissed her back"i wont see for a long time,but i will return"he told her his clothes stopped glowing and became armor around his body  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:32 am
*she wiped most of it away*
"Okay, well Princess if we can keep them there like the rule follows I can actually go and blow them away literally, while Vincent and the others follow their body's and before they hit the ground they can and will die... One thing we need to do just to be safe is to make sure we have no other deceite in this place, we cannot have anyone open a part of the boundry without making sure they are totally loyal.." she said this and looked at Raven's ex-lover.. and whispered so that he could not hear her "Do you still trust him? How would you know if he was jealous of Dante, I mean Raven, you have to be utmostly careful otherwise you could be attacked I will not let this happen.." *she touched raven's hand and shared with her a memory of her falling before Cornevian caught her off a steep hillside ~I was there remember now? You almost got hurt maybe not as bad but I won't let you ever fall~ she said in mind-voice*
"Things will happen but I will be here for all of us, I am glad we can share things, even though you might be stronger than I, I still think that I could aid you.." she lloks over to him again "Would you ask him to talk with you and make sure he is loyal? I dunno but it seems that somthing isn't right with him either.. like when I was outside he didn't recognize me, I'd expect that from you because I haven't seen you in over several centeries.."  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:42 am
vincent took hold of his sword and it began to glow the sword faell to thhe ground cause of its wait vincnet tried to pick it up and his,uscles pumped out he tried to pick it up but couldn't the sword fell to the ground and he *sighed* he tried again and a bolt of electricity appeared he finally was able to pick up the sword and electricity appeared around him his red eyes grew black marks and he had the sword at hand "yes princess iam read"he told her with the sword behind his back as he still held the sword with one hand  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:50 am
vincent walked toward anjel one hand still grabbing the huge sword he used the other arm to poke anjel as she turned around he kissed her one last time  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:50 am
"What? Of course I still trus Tek. Why wouldn't I?" Raven asked and then sensed that Anjel had the wrong idea about Tek. "Tek and I are not ex-lovers Anjel. Tek wanted to be my first lover after I became a vampire and Corvenian got jealous. Tek has nothing agianst me, just Corvenian, because Corvenian made Tek my servant to torture him," Raven told Anjel in a sad voice. Then a memory flashed in Raven's mind and she did remember. Yes, it is clearer now...She told Anjel.

"I will talk with him, only if to ease your worrying. Tek didn't recognize you outside because he was acting on my consicousness while I slept," Raven explain and looked at Vincent. "Then prepare to leave the barrier after Anjel's inital strike," Raven commanded. "Dante, Virgil, and Sparda," Raven said calling their attention "You do not have to leave the barrier, but you may fight this battle if you wish. I do not think it wise, but if you feel you can help, then by all means go," Raven told them very seriously. "Anjel when you are ready, begin the attack," Raven said and turned to go talk with Tek further down the dias.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:19 pm
"my duty is to protect the one you carry in your whomb so i must go and fight" said virgil as he waited for sparda's and dante's answers  

Virgil_Arion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:39 pm
Dante stood up. he was silent. He looked at raven and smiled. " Don't worry. we'll handle this." He grabbed the hilt of rebellion and then looked at Virgil. "Are you ready?" Sparda decided to stay behind. " I'll make sure they don't get past me and harm the others." Dante nodded. He felt only one aura of darkness. He walked past the others toward the double doors then heard the clashing of a blade hitting the barrier. This could as well be Dante's last chance to see Raven. He walked to her before she went to tek and kissed her deeply. "I love you... Remember that." He then rushed for the doors. But before dante made it to the doors Sparda stopped him. " Take the force edge. It will come in handy when you will need it." Sparda then walked to Raven after dante left to fight. "I was thinking about this for so long and i realized something. You have my dark blood running through your veins. And not only that you have a demonic amulet with the only task to unlock one's demonic energy." He looked at her and grinned. " I must leave to the netherworld now for my time on earth is up." A black aura surrounded Sparda. "Did i tell you I was deceased?" he laughed. " Goodbye!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:51 pm
Dante stepped out of the door and he saw a line of men and women standing. In the back was Nelo He was grinning. There were a total of five of them. The first man was a giant with red hair and tan dark skin. He was carry to stone slabbed hammers. "My Name is Bolverk!" The second was anothe tan-skinned women with red braided hair she wielded to similar blades and was where a some-what ninja outfit. " I am Lucia!" next to him was a older man with black sliked back hair in a white hunting uniform and a fur coat. " I am Arius" Dante looked at the last boy. He had blue hair and was wearing a black coat with black pants and boots and a shirt with a smiley face. " I'm Issac." He sighed. Dante looked at Nelo. "Well, my name is Dante and guess what..." they all looked at him. " I DON'T GIVE A ******** ABOUT YOUR NAMES!!!!" He rushed at them and leaped into the air. He was going for The man in the back. "Your mine!" he leaped next to him and swung the force edge at him. Nelo stepped back and unsheathes a broad sword and returned the attack. dante leaped back as the blade almost cutting him in two. he then thrust the force edge foward slamming the dull end into his gut.  

Dante Aurion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:56 pm
as dante was fighting nelo, virgil too jumped to where nelo was standing and looked at dante telling him do you need help or is this your battle  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:03 pm
Garret looked at Virgil. "Fight with honor!" he threw one of the hammers at Virgil then ran at him the floor was trembling. " I will destroy you!" Nelo and dante began fighting it was similar to thunder they did not stop for anything. Nelo was feeling the pressure but new he would be victorius. Dante then swung the force edge at Nelo's hand forcing him to lose grip and Dante kicked the broad sword into the air dante grinned but Nelo kicked away the blade and grinned at Dante. "Fist fight?" Dante swung at Nelo and nelo block with his fore arm.  

Dante Aurion

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:12 pm
virgil kicked garret in the head and he fell on the floor virgil grapbed one of the other hammer and threw it where the other hammer was "lets make this fight interesting, no weapons just fists" virgil kne he was going to lose if he didnt think of anything quickly so the battle began between him and garret punch after punch virgil endured and he didnt even show a sign of pain untill garret succesfully landed a punch to virgils gut. "THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE PLAYING AROUND!!!!!!!!!! " virgils pure need to succed kept him from going unconcious and with a flash of light he had sommuned one of his most trusty weapons BEOWOLF hes jumped into the air and came back down with the strength of the meteor that had hit before on garret but garret had blocked the attack and virgil thought how could he have withstood that much energry so virgil kept fighting with beowolf which made his hands and feet even deadlier weapons and with one last kick virgil broke garrets bones and garrets hands where useless "its time to finish this" said virgil as he was running toward garret and landed an uppercut which sent garret flying through the air and as garret came down virgil jumped up and landed another punch on garrets spine making him paralyzed so virgil landed on the floor and garret came crashing down behind him and virgil asked the others who's next? User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:19 pm
"They defeated Garret???" Lucia weeped and Issac sighed. " That idiot hand it coming." Dante and Nelo where in the ruins of the towns. nelo glared. "Taste the blood. I see the hate in your eyes!" Nelo gave a mighty left hook knocking Dante into a decryptic builgin. Dante stood up. "You hit like a old women." He knuckled the blood away and ran at Nelo. Dante leaped in the air and kicked off of Nelo. Dante soared over him and then called for the force edge at the moment Nelo 's weapon flew into his hand. Dante swung the force edge with such force it was red with heat and as soon as it collided with the broad sword it broke it into two pieces. Nelo was surprised but he then leaped back and did the unspeakable. "Now You die!!" He summoned hundred of red spears of energy and they circled around Dante. Dante glared. "I won't die like this.." He was afraid of death but in the back of his mind he wanted to stay with Raven. Nelo used his magic to forced a hologram to appear in the clan HQ. "She will witness your death." Dante grinned. " I won't die like this!" The Red spears rushed at Dante and with a ferocious blast of a dark crimson aura it seemed to be over. Nelo covered his face to keep the dust from going into his eyes. he looked at the remains of the attack and he was shcoked. "Your still alive but you a-- !" Dante stood tall. He glared at nelo who seemed to be trembling. "I said i would die." Dante didn't notice what he became.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:36 pm
vincent ran to aid them and slashed threw the soldiers their flesh flying in the sky he stabbed and slashed his way to were they were "i got your back" he told dante as he slashed teh soldiers along side with virgil blood spilled on vincents face and he felt a bullet pierce his body but he kept at it he ripped off hir amor and leaped into the sky he dropped the heavy sword and it fell on top of the soldier and guts spilled on the ground vincent uncolstered cerberus and began to shoot rapidly he noticed a general in a distance he ran toward the general shooting his way towad him the general was faced the opposite side of vincent vincent leaped into the air and his hand was glowing he stabbed the general and the general turned around grabbing vincents hand he nodded no and punched vincent vincnet flew slighty from the ground nad fell to the ground and was surronded by soldiers vincents eyes began to glow and he stood tall in the center of all the soldiers the soldiers began to shoot and the bullets pierced his body but he still walked out blood dripped and he aimed his gun and began to shoot at them soldiers began to fall in a domino effect he looked at the general and the wounds were healed but he still scared he looked at the general and shoot the general raised his hand and caught the bullets and therew down an aura surronded him and his body began to shape and extend his muscles enlarged and plasma blue lights appeared in his body vincent shoot but the bullets just bouncend off
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:07 pm
as vincent shoot azul grabbed cerberus and bent the gun he glanced at vincent and smiled vincent looked him with a calm face azul smack vincnet and vincent lifted the soldiers once again surronded and azul told them to leave the soldiers left the two blood gushed from vincent's mouth and azul picked him up one hand equaled to vincents body vincent looked up and azul headbutted him and he spit blood at him azul forcefully threw vincnet to the floor and a hole was made vincent looked at azul and spit at him he laughed and spoke out"you dont get do you,the more you beat the s**t out of me the more ill get up and charge at you ima live you wont" he said as he was once again picked up and azul slowy crushed him vincent looked him and noticed his blood on azul's hand he began to squirm around and then began to open azul's fist he flipped up in the air and kicked azul azuls face went higher than positioned vincent axel kicked azul and azuls face went halfway to his body vincnet landed in a bowing position and upper cutted azul his arm begant to glow and he took advantage of the moment and stabbed through azul's chest vincent azul stared at vincnet surprised but so hurt vincent looked shocked and his expression soo turned to a determinated look he opened his palm and saw the sword he dropped earlier at hand vincent stabbed azul and soldiers surronded him vincent began to run and soon walked on the soldiers chest still with the sword in azuls body azul began to scream and vincent fully circled he body he un stabbed the sword and azuls body fall in hald as it fell in half he sliced his head off the head fell to the ground and soldiers stared in shock vincnets sword on the ground for he could barely pick it up "you want some too"he told the soldiers as he noticed there shocked face  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:48 am
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He smiled slightly "Yeah he always thought he could get any girl he wanted. Such a shame you don't remember." He looked at Craven tiredly "I'm gettin tired so i'm gonna head to sleep ok?"

Craven nodded watching after him go into his room. 'I wonder what he's thinking. Is he ok? Wait stop right there Craven you dont need to be concerned about him.' She thought with a sigh sinking onto the couch. 'But still he seemed so anxious about his brother. Should I worry?' Shaking her head she stood heading to her room, making sure to walk past the guest bedroom to check on Richter.
Richter was wide awake thinking about his brother. -Where is he? What is he doing? I hate him...but i hope he's alright- He tried to ignore his thoughts and he simply closed his eyes hoping morning would come soon.

Craven stared out her window for a little while. There was no need to go to sleep yet. The storm was still strong, making her worry. She could smell a familiar scent in the air. 'What? Are they causing this?' She questioned herself watching the lightning strike the ground.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games