Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:59 am
I clicked all your pets again! :3 Hope you've been doing alright! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm
I clicked them again. Why do you have multiples of the same kind though?  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 pm
*runs in at full speed* scream *Jumps in the air, Does a flip twist and tackle glomps Adie*
*dances abit for her victory glomp*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo

*pounces at Nanami and huggles her tightly* YA HA!!

i second on what air asked 3nodding

User Image
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
User Image  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:46 am
in unicreatures:
well,there.are.male.and.female.of.the.same.specie.
also,there.are.nobles.exalted,kinds.too.
as.well.as.there.is.a.new.update.in.the.page.where.it.has.the.owners.achievements.and.some.of.the.achievements.require.having.that.much.
sorry.for.the.no.space,this.keyboard.is.driving.me.nuts.on.its.sticky.spacebar.
XD
sorry.for.the.inconvinience.guys.XD

*glomp-tackle-hug.nanami~*
^___^

oh.yeah....my.out.of.town.trip.just.got.extended. crying
dad.wanted.to.go.somewhere.and.he's.taking.me.along.while.my.brother.goes.back.home.

Click Please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 am
oooo.. 10k to go before i get my cloud! wheee!  

Yhana

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 am
User Image
Awesome. You go girl. heart
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 am
My overseer gave me a fluff box which I sold for 22K, gotta heart the overseer, it's the only way I'll ever finish my quest to own every ei  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:01 am
I thought about doing that quest~ but they come out with new ones way too fast for me to try and get the old ones and keep up with the new ones. sad

ya know Adie...I think I might just have a few k laying around collecting dust....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 pm
*Jumps on Lilith and tackle glomps her then does a backflip onto Aide and glomps onto her*
hehe heart blaugh  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 pm
Woo...! Match between Adie and Nanami...! Who shall win...!? And also, what will Lilith do...!? Stick around for more of this awesome glomp match people...! Stay Tuned...!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:05 am
heart
you guys are awesome heart heart heart

That's good narrating/broadcasting Cat~ Lol reminded me of my little sis, she likes to "report" stuffs . like pretending to be a newscaster reporting a little happening she sees on the streets. I think she wants to be a broadcaster or sumthin... we should have switched courses lol

@ nanami~ that's some awesome move! double tackle kick-a** glomp~

@ kogane-~
thankies!! I was wondering why this girl got a trade. Most trades that comes to her are from my main forwarding moolah lol~ I'll be sure to write you up in my journal's Angels~ <3

@ air~
I know~ hopefully the overseer will grant me something worth selling again, like maybe fairy wings~ lol itd be an easy 20k. XD

@ Duke~
heart You're such a sweet supporter~ *huggles*
when i get back home, i'll try a whack at pixeling for sammythewalrus's order. I mean, the wings he has is hard to make it flap since its looking like that already. itd be 5k addition to my quest mrgreen  

Yhana

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:24 pm
Yhana
heart
you guys are awesome heart heart heart

That's good narrating/broadcasting Cat~ Lol reminded me of my little sis, she likes to "report" stuffs . like pretending to be a newscaster reporting a little happening she sees on the streets. I think she wants to be a broadcaster or sumthin... we should have switched courses lol

@ nanami~ that's some awesome move! double tackle kick-a** glomp~

@ kogane-~
thankies!! I was wondering why this girl got a trade. Most trades that comes to her are from my main forwarding moolah lol~ I'll be sure to write you up in my journal's Angels~ <3

@ air~
I know~ hopefully the overseer will grant me something worth selling again, like maybe fairy wings~ lol itd be an easy 20k. XD

@ Duke~
heart You're such a sweet supporter~ *huggles*
when i get back home, i'll try a whack at pixeling for sammythewalrus's order. I mean, the wings he has is hard to make it flap since its looking like that already. itd be 5k addition to my quest mrgreen

I agree Cat very Good broadcast! heart

*starts to claim a ladder* scream *Waves to Adie from the top of a diving board* whee *Jumps*

*Does a couple twists in the air and lands right onto adie* Thats my spine shattering glomp wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:59 am
It's funny it gave me a blue octopus today, the overseer is so random sometimes.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yhana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:57 am
yeah... i got a few of those things already... in diff colors given by the overseer. Its annoying coz its not sellable to the shop. XD
@ nanami~
lol, you watch wrestling shows doncha?  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games