Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 pm
Hey guys.  
video games...are taking over...the world.. >_>;
i wish i were good at the call of duty games.
crying
then i could tell you all about my exploits.
however..most of my call of duty games end up with me being exploded.

nataleanne

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
AlcoholicPancake
Back

@Viral - Yes, they shoot first, but only because you're a soldier on the opposite side of them. Personally, I'd like to see a game where you play as a Nazi and go around and invade places.. It'd sure be a nice twist to the WWII games. Hell, I'm basically a WWII vet myself. I've stormed the ******** beaches of Normandy like 12 times now... I've brought down the Nazi regim even MORE than 12 times... Seriously, either make a game about a different war or let me play as the Nazi's!

Also, No, there's nothing wrong with people having a religion, it's that people are fanatics that is bad. People in RE4 try to shove religion down your throat... with neck tentacles! That's never good.

@Pandy - I get WAAAAY into video games too. Hell, when my brother Shaun and I play Wii bowling, it's horrible. I'll get a strike and then get in his face like "WHAT NOW b***h! YOU CAN'T MATCH ME MOTHER ********!" and stuff like that.. He'll do the same to me though. He also hits me if I beat him in it... Either way, getting into games is fun.

- EDIT -

@Viral - I've beaten Dead Space on Impossible AND Hard mode already =D

Pancake! rofl I did that when I was playing wii bowling atm y friend's party. I missed completly- first time in that whole entire game- and I almost threw the remote (thank goodness it was attached to me!) and yelled "DANG IT! WHY WON'T THE STUPID THING FRICKIN' WORK!" ...I think my friends thought I was having a panic attack or something...
And, um, yeha....tentacles and people's head blowing up to make new spider zombies....ugh. Ugh, but fun jsut the same. I get way into the game....this guy came up out of no-where o nthe game and I screamed and threw the controller on accident. rolleyes Uh, whoops...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:41 pm
pandyy. how art thou?

nataleanne

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Back

@Viral - Yes, they shoot first, but only because you're a soldier on the opposite side of them. Personally, I'd like to see a game where you play as a Nazi and go around and invade places.. It'd sure be a nice twist to the WWII games. Hell, I'm basically a WWII vet myself. I've stormed the ******** beaches of Normandy like 12 times now... I've brought down the Nazi regim even MORE than 12 times... Seriously, either make a game about a different war or let me play as the Nazi's!

Also, No, there's nothing wrong with people having a religion, it's that people are fanatics that is bad. People in RE4 try to shove religion down your throat... with neck tentacles! That's never good.

@Pandy - I get WAAAAY into video games too. Hell, when my brother Shaun and I play Wii bowling, it's horrible. I'll get a strike and then get in his face like "WHAT NOW b***h! YOU CAN'T MATCH ME MOTHER ********!" and stuff like that.. He'll do the same to me though. He also hits me if I beat him in it... Either way, getting into games is fun.

- EDIT -

@Viral - I've beaten Dead Space on Impossible AND Hard mode already =D

Maybe they shouldd do a WW2 game like they did Star Wars Battlefront :3 that would be interesting ^^ or maybe make a game about WW1! I haven't seen that yet o.o Finally machine guns wouldn't be a key weapon! =D

I'm still making my way through Dead Space after a few months of not even touching the case. I played through and beat the Leviathan last night ^^ that was fun  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 pm
It was on GameCube.... I think it was RE4 though.
Hi Chexie! *glomps*
@Nataleanne I'm peachy, just plain happy. How are you?  

PandyChibi

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:44 pm
nataleanne
video games...are taking over...the world.. >_>;
i wish i were good at the call of duty games.
crying
then i could tell you all about my exploits.
however..most of my call of duty games end up with me being exploded.
I only plaayed modern warfare and thats it XD How are you? ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:45 pm
Hey ChexieMix! How are you doing now?

@Blu - It's too easy to get into video games, so I know what that can be like. My first time playing Doom 3 was on the hardest mode... I nearly crapped myself the first time I encountered the Pinky Demon.

@Nat - I'm awesome at Shooters, and I love the CoD games. I've beaten World at War on the Veteran setting ( Hardest mode they have ) and have survived 30 waves of Nazi Zombies in Nacht Der Untoten! I'm just that awesome.

@Viral - The Leviathan is a b***h compared to the last boss... The ending pissed me off though at the same time was cool... I didn't see it coming. I kinda seen a part of it coming, but at the same time I didn't see the whole thing coming.

@Pandy - RE4 is a great game to play while you have the lights off and are alone.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 pm
Viral, all you have ot do is google him. He's written more than, like, 200 books or soemthing like that, he can't be hard to find.

Ah...Star Wars Battlefront 2. Has anyone ever been the sow yetis? THose things are fun as heck . Yo ujhsut walk up, swipe, and BAM! All dead. Perfection...Well, General GRevious is Perfection, but they're close.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 pm
@pandy;
i'm fairly decent smile kinda frigid though.

@viral;
i'm goooood. and modern warfare = fun. i'm just..er... terrible at it. o.o;

i got my recently destroyed car back. now i just have to pay for it. heh sweatdrop dunno how long that'll be BUT i have my baby backk. lol it's my minivan and its da bomb.

edit:
know what pancake?! way to rub it in my face. ill beat you. ill get good at it or something. and then beat you. badly. and you'll love it. yepp.

nataleanne

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:47 pm
I think I need more mature games now to keep me entertained... I want to play Resident Evil again now...
@Nata Cold where you live?
EDIT: @Panny I played it around a bunch of people... I think it would have scared me if I were alone with the lights off xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Modern Warfare was a breath of Fresh Air for me. I loved the fact that I was playing in modern times. I liked it even more that it was SAS and Marine's working together. That was fun. The level when you're in the City, I was playing that in front of my brother Shaun and he said "Oh please, this is nothing. I took over ******** Felusia with my squad when I was in Iraq... That was WAY ******** Marines... Hahaha  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 pm
Pan, every time my brother or dad have run into a Regeneorator, I scream and feel liek I'm gonna pass out. Those things scare the crap at me. burning_eyes Also, the Chainsaw Woman. Dude, seriously though? They really need counseling...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 pm
@pandy;
new york. upstate new york to be exact. about 6 miles (driving miles) from the capital. [right across the river from albany] in Troy. smile it's cooold.

nataleanne

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 pm
Hahaha, The chainsaw people... Those were my favorite. To quote my friend Sam "WHAT THE HELL! I SHOT HER 7 TIME IN THE HEAD WITH A DAMN SHOTGUN! WHY WON'T SHE DIE!?!?"

- EDIT -
nataleanne

edit:
know what pancake?! way to rub it in my face. ill beat you. ill get good at it or something. and then beat you. badly. and you'll love it. yepp.

You're going to beat me? Well then, I think I just MAY like it a lot wink

Hahaha, You'll have to get pretty good to beat me in a shooter... I LIVE on video games...  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games