Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna_Kia

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:20 pm
Hi this my (obviously) first time posting in this guild. And I'm only 13, however I'm turing 14 during summer.
I live in Canada, but I'm actually chinese and no I'm not born in China or Taiwan. Where I was born is a secret. 3nodding
And I LOVE anime. My favourite character is Kakashi from Naruto heart
By the way I'm a Christian 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:25 am
Hi my name is DarkHerald. I was born 10/22/1974. I am 31. I love anything that expands my understanding of this crazy world. My favorite music is anything. I have a wide selection of musical interests and general interests.  

DarkHerald

shircarmelchen

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:32 am
about me:
shircarmelchen
date of birth: May 24th 1992
Countey: Israel
hobboies: dancing swimming painting singing...
My msn messenger: shircarmel@hotmail.co.il
My ICQ number is: 249479670
tht's it lol

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:43 am
Good morning. I was invited to join this guild, which looks like a good place to be. I like. . . . what I like. I'm opinionated, and have no problem sharing my views with someone else. I will listen to other's opinions and seriously consider them. Hi everyone!  

selff

miggoy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:01 am
hi my name is miggoy
thanks for inviting me to the guild
I am 13 years old
I like no I love sports  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:22 am
Unexpecting.. But do i have a reason to come and join this guild? neutral

And O.. My bad manner Sorry..

Can Call me Sango... Or Princess...

Sorry not telling others.. I'm lazy.. xd  

x_Konfuzion

Lantina

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:07 am
Hi I'm Lantina, and as you can see I'm new here. I wanna meet people and have friends. But inorder to do it properly, I'll introduce myself first. My real name is Lynn Thea Ceria and I'm still 16, I'm turning 17 on the 4rth day of December. Well my hobbies are watching animes, reading mangas, Gaia and it may sound weird for a girl like me to say this, but I also like video games. sweatdrop I am one sensitive person and I easily get offended on small things. sweatdrop So please be kind with me whee .  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:59 am
*waves* Hi, I'm new. smile I'm Jaime, I'm 22, and I just graduated college. I'm going to graduate school for a Master's in Applied Psych in September, and in the meantime, I'm working my chops off to save money so that my boyfriend and I can move in August. I love animals (and have a pet cockatiel), knitting, sleeping, pizza, yarn, riding horses, and playing video games. I'm pretty friendly so feel free to drop me a PM or profile comment. smile  

wingedorange

Caitlin_777

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:17 am
Hey, Im really new. I just joined so I dont have much stuff yet. My name is Caitlin. Im still in school and like to hang out with my friends. I like to go on my computer and playing video games. I go horse back riding, and swimming. Im on the track team so I like to run. I also really like to travel and have been all over the US and want to go to Europe. I am going to the galapogos islands next year. I really like hot weather and the beach. I also like to skateboard and bike ride. I go skateboarding almost everyday.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:32 pm
Uh hi, I am Helena, just check my profile, I have yet to update my msn email so yeah lol.  

HeReNiTy

Ekanta Fay

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:27 pm
Hi I was invited to this guild. my name is Ekanta fay but you can call me Fay or most perferably fay-fay. I like to swim, hang out with friends, shop, horseback riding, Music, playing the saxophone, and writting. My real name is Iris I am 14 and live in Fl. Um I don't know what else to put.

Oh I am wearing a peasents dress because this account is a mule account so all my cloths are on the other account. So don't bug me about not having cloths on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:12 am
Hi, i'm Benjicelt and i'm 23 years. I live in France, i'm in a informatic technician training.

I like all kind of music (except the rap and techno gonk ) with a preference for the celtic music and ost 3nodding

I like read too some manga^^ recently i read the Shin Angyo Onshi's manga which is good^^ and actually i read Black Cat 3nodding  

Benjicelt

KnightofArmageddon

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:42 am
Well, let's see.

My name is Zach

I'm 18 years old

I just graduated. *dances* No more schooooooooooool!!!!!!

I'm starting work soon, soo...I won't be on too much, though I haven't really been on Gaia much recently. Hope that'll change. <3 Gaia.

I have a beautiful fiance. ^_^ I'm moving in with her within a month or two. You should invite her. ^_^ Kegokec.

I love art, anime, and music. Talk to me about either, and we'll have a lovely conversation, I'm sure.

I'm going to go to Fullsail, a Media Arts college in Florida for Digital Animation.

My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. <3<3<3<3<3 Slightly because I'm short like Ed, though I'm not blonde. Oh well. Kego bought me that FMA pocketwatch from Hot Topic. ^_^ and I have FMA shoes from there, too. I also like GITS SAC and SAC 2nd GIG.

I love metal/hard rock, though I do listen to japanese pop and rock, techno, classical...I listen to everything except country and rap. I despise both. I don't even consider rap music..Just noise. >.< My favorite bands atm are Slipknot, (that'll be forever, though) Rise Against!, Emery, Flyleaf, Funeral For a Friend, (there was this awesome UK band, Shape of my Addiction, but they broke up and the remaining members are forming under another name..>.< Hope they have the same sound.)

I love Japanese culture as well, though I don't really know much about it.

Kegokec and I plan on moving to Japan after college and we get settled in a nice house here.

I love the world of Fantasy. ^_^ I started to collect dragon figurine thingies, but..I had this shelf..on my wall..and in the middle of the night, it fell..and it had all of my dragons on it..and most of them broke..and i got really pissed/upset. Yeah, it was horrible. So, I haven't really gotten more. Though, I should start collecting more. <3 them.

Anyways, I guess I've bored you enough with my ramblings of myself. So, yeah. That's me. Peace.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:12 am
Im me and i like css and listen to music i hav no relgion and im 14and i heart ninja s  

Captain. Raven Skull

tom yum kung

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:55 am
Online people know me as yukionne and normally call me Yuki.

Out of cyberspace,close friends call me Abalone.

I'm from Singapore,a 13-year-old Chinese girl(I turn 14 in October).

I seldom listen to English songs,mostly Chinese songs:Rainie Yang,JJ Lin,Jay Chou,Angela Chang,etc.

For some reason I love Japanese-related things a lot.My favorite place to go is Japan.I love sushi and udon.I like BoA(though she's Korean),used to listen to Ayumi Hamasaki before her voice became horrible,and enjoy listening to SPEED's old songs.

I also like anime a lot;in my opinion they are one of the most beautiful forms of art(though some disagree that it can be called art).My favourite anime is Cardcaptor Sakura(cos' I watched it when I was young),Chrno Crusade,Trinity Blood and Mahorabu.

I'm shoeless and pretty much without accessories due to the fact that I want to save all my money for something really good and also that I'm seldom on Gaia except when I feel like I'm bubbling with theories.

Okay.If you could accept the above nagging,we may become friends.If you can't,well too bad.I'll feel so sad crying we couldn't be friends..*sarcasm*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games