Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:21 am
vincents sword began to glow and he raised his sword high with one hand and a lightining bolt suddenly hit the sword the enemse voltage and energy began to cause adrenaline in vincents body he stood tall injured and bloody and charged at the soldiers slicing and slashing his way toward vigil  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:23 am
Dante Aurion
Dante stood up. he was silent. He looked at raven and smiled. " Don't worry. we'll handle this." He grabbed the hilt of rebellion and then looked at Virgil. "Are you ready?" Sparda decided to stay behind. " I'll make sure they don't get past me and harm the others." Dante nodded. He felt only one aura of darkness. He walked past the others toward the double doors then heard the clashing of a blade hitting the barrier. This could as well be Dante's last chance to see Raven. He walked to her before she went to tek and kissed her deeply. "I love you... Remember that." He then rushed for the doors. But before dante made it to the doors Sparda stopped him. " Take the force edge. It will come in handy when you will need it." Sparda then walked to Raven after dante left to fight. "I was thinking about this for so long and i realized something. You have my dark blood running through your veins. And not only that you have a demonic amulet with the only task to unlock one's demonic energy." He looked at her and grinned. " I must leave to the netherworld now for my time on earth is up." A black aura surrounded Sparda. "Did i tell you I was deceased?" he laughed. " Goodbye!"

"I always worry," Raven told Dante and watched everyone prepare for the battle. She was kind of glad that Sparda was staying behind. Raven wasn't at all surprised that Dante crossed her path to Tek. She kissed him as deeply as she could and tried not to think anything negative. "I love you too," She told him sadly. "Thinking about what?" Raven interrupted Sparda when he walked up to her. "What does that mean? What do you want me to do with Dante's amulet?" Raven asked Sparda. He wasn't making much sense to her. "Leave? I thought you were going to help," Raven shouted at Sparda as he vanished. She had known all along that Sparda was only on temporary leave from the netherworld just to see Dante and Virgil united again, but she hadn't really thought he would leave again. "What am I supposed to do with that information!!!" Raven shouted frustratedly at the now empty chamber. The others had either moved to safer places or went outside to either watch or aid the battle. Raven sat on the edge of the dias and watched the battle with her mind's eye. So far things looked like they could turn out okay.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:15 am
"virgil you need any help"vincent told his his blade at hand ready for anything  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:20 pm
Dante looked at Nelo. "I know your capable of more!" Nelo laughed maniacally. A dark suit of armor then covers Nelo. "I am the Dark Angel! I will eliminate you!" The broad sword transforms into a giant black blade and Nelo charges at demon Dante with immense sppeds with a thrust punch he throws him into the ruins of his fromer highschool. "Damn..."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:16 pm
Raven watched the battle so closely that it almost felt like she was right in front of it. Every time Dante, or Virgil, or Vincent were hit or charged at, Raven flinched inside on the dias nearly a 1/4 of a mile away. "How long does this have to go on?" Raven moaned to the empty chamber.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:43 pm
Anjel walked around back into the room and walked to Raven "I will need to help them now soon, otherwise they will be too weak for a second attack attempt maybe later.. who knows.. and Raven I am so happy to know that you remember I will share more with you later ^-^" and with that she embraced Raven carefully feeling Caelum's aura and hers was so overwhelming she teared up a little blood.. she stopped for a moment and gave her a present, she sent some comfortable energy, hoping to calm both mother and son. She pulled back and squeezed Raven's hands trying not to cry and smiled again, she let go and turned and walked to the the front of the sanctuary and revealed herself, she looked to where they were fighting and all of a sudden a big boom sounded and she stanced herself to fight..

She charged her energy to her extent, then she concentrated on her palms and connected the energies from each one and put them together and formed a massive energy and then her dress started to glow and her eyes turned completely Black.. User Image
She screamed for the others to come so that she could fire her energy and it was starting to burning eyes and hands..
~this should take care of most of them maybe not all but the weaker ones..~  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:05 pm
"I understand," Raven told Anjel, letting one more worry fill her mind. But for a brief second when Anjel embraced her, Raven felt a calm serenity and then it was gone. Raven sat on the dias with her nails digging into the wood and marble. Can we help them mommy?...Caelum asked her quietly from within. "I don't know sweet heart. I think they have to do this on their own to prove they are worthy," Raven told him and placed her hand on her stomach to ease Caelum's mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:48 pm
"No its okay vincent i can handle being on my own as for you you better head back to were raven is but make sure nobody follows you" and as virgil had said this he felt as if caelum was actually alive and he thought how can he be alive he is still but a fetus  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:30 am
vincent ran back slashing his way out of battle his eyes opened widely and he turned into his beast form his hair turned white his skin a bluish color and spikes grew from his back he ripped soldiers in half and threw their corpse into other soldiers he ran toward raven and noticed the barrier was fading he entered the building "princess it isnt safe for you here"vincent said still in his beast form vincent looked at the gate and saw soldiers he opened his palm and a black beam appeared and killed the soldier  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:26 am
"I know. But I must do something to protect DeadBridge," Raven said as she watched her barrier fade as she could no longer keep the energy going to sustain it. Then she remembered what Sparda told her. "Vicent, find a way to get all the soldiers into this chamber. I want them as close to me as possible. Use Dante as bait if you have too," Raven said as she undid Dante's amulet from around neck where she put it earlier that day. "Go now!" Raven shouted as she formed the plan in her head.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:02 am
vincent looked at the princess "i will not put you in danger" he said "i have a better idea" vincent's glowed pale and he began to move around his hands while he chanted words pretty soon an aura grew and surronded both him and raven and it kept growing and pretty soon guarded the buildings "its a level ten spell"he told her it wont fade unless i die he told her as he uncolstered his cerberus and handed it to raven "it has dead aim"he told her "you shoot and it will never miss"he left the barrier killing the soldiers around the barrier  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 am
"Mine was too, only Caelum's power is interrupting mine," Raven said sadly. Raven took the gun from Vincent with a sick look on her face. "Thank you, but I will not use it," Raven said to Vincent's back. Then she decided to do what she wanted in the first place. She sent out an aura to all the Blood Brother soldiers around DeadBridge, she wanted to draw them too her. Because of Vincent, she wouldn't get hurt or be in danger, but she still needed the soldiers to be in the chamber for her plan to work. Vincent, send them in to me. Your spell will keep me safe, but the amulet will end this....Raven told him in mind voice and hoped that he listened to her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:37 am
RAVEN!! i dont kno where dante is he was fighting nelo and then they just disspared i know this might be wierd but i dont feel his energry aura anymore its something far stronger  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:58 am
as vincent ran out slashing his way to protect raven he heard her voice vincent replied"ok princess but dante i cant sense his energy and something......something is following me"he told her in a concerened voice  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:06 am
Virgil what do you mean you can't feel Dante's energy? He might have transformed into demon state, that has different aura. Or he could be unconscious....Raven told Virgil with a very worried voice. Then she turned her attention to Vincent. Just get them to follow you back in here, run behind the barrier and I'll do the rest...Raven told Vincent.

Then Raven placed Dante's amulet in her plam face up and started chanting. She still hadn't made sense of what Sparda had told her, but she hoped the amulet helped. Her plan had nothing to do with turning people into demons, but she could channel its power and energy into a sinister wave that could eliminate all the Blood Brother soldiers left in DeadBridge. Or it could backfire and kill her, but Raven had no other options left to try.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games