Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:42 pm
Razenof
damns it! i need bani clips crying

well..... sell your goti clips for them..... domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:42 pm
Razenof
They would make the final sweet touch on that outfit, that's sure....but at 61k, that's an expensive sweet touch....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mara_Brightwing

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Razenof
Holy s**t! Your a redead angel! You went to heaven but still are living dead... confuzzling @_@  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:47 pm
[Frito]
Razenof
Holy s**t! Your a redead angel! You went to heaven but still are living dead... confuzzling @_@
a fallen angel.. too bad usaly the fallen angels are usaly striped of there wings and banned from the heavans to live what is left of the life destude to walk amung the mortals to ever suffer eternally  

Darthspanky

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:52 pm
Darthspanky
[Frito]
Razenof
a fallen angel.. too bad usaly the fallen angels are usaly striped of there wings and banned from the heavans to live what is left of the life destude to walk amung the mortals to ever suffer eternally
Reminds me of Satan... but, yeah... I guess that was what I meant  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Darthspanky
[Frito]
Razenof

*pouts* yeah... *points to back* see? clip ons...

rofl  

Razenof

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:55 pm
GAH!!!! so do i buy bani clips at 61k which i have Realy wanted for quite a long time... or buy seal slippers at 149k gonk or keep saveing to try and get either chain wallet or horns of demon crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Razenof
Darthspanky
[Frito]
Razenof

*pouts* yeah... *points to back* see? clip ons...

rofl
you want to go back that badley ea???lol...reminds me of a picture ...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Darthspanky

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:58 pm
eek holy s**t! thats an awsome pic!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:59 pm
The bow is the first thing of real value I've had, unless you count the sun staff, but I have clothes that are worth more than the sun staff is right now...anyway, I'm sorta proud of it... heart  

Mara_Brightwing

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:00 pm
Mara_Brightwing
The bow is the first thing of real value I've had, unless you count the sun staff, but I have clothes that are worth more than the sun staff is right now...anyway, I'm sorta proud of it... heart

and it looks super cute on your avi heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:00 pm
Razenof
eek holy s**t! thats an awsome pic!!!
well i can draw just as good.. if i take some patiance and actually have the right tools with me... damin me not haveing a scanner...or any other way to show of my talent.  

Darthspanky

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:01 pm
wait a tic...

User Image

there close to the same wings! like a mini version...  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Razenof
Mara_Brightwing

and it looks super cute on your avi heart
Awwww....thank you, Raz!! *reglomps*  

Mara_Brightwing

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:03 pm
The bows really do rock! DEAD SEXY, I tell ya!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games