Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
It's highschool! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hii~
  xP
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 am
"im not a genius, just know alot of moves, thats all"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 pm
Risa holds his hand. "Come on, before LUNCH is over." She says laughing  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:40 am
his stomach growled loudly "i could do with some lunch"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 am
She gets bored of wandering and goes back to the lunch room. She sits down at the table she sat at before. She sighs. I am bored. No one is here to talk to that i know  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:09 am
Risa sits at a table across the cafeteria from Riku. Both girls pull out their lunches and start eating  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:23 am
"hmmm this should work" he looks at the leaf and it turns into rice cakes "mmmm rice cakes " he starts eating "so are you two still talking to eachother then?"  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:40 am
"Of course, we just talk to different people. I'm popular, and she just....well known. But she doesn't really care." Risa says transforming one of her extra 6 leaves into rice cakes.
"Risaa~~" A group of girls came to the table came with their lunches. "Hey girls! This is my boyfriend Ryu." she said smiling. "These are my popular friends, Ryu. Oh! The popular guys are coming!" Said Risa, glancing at the door. "You are going to be such good friends with those guys." she told Ryu  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:58 am
"umm ok" ryu said wiping his mouth  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:16 pm
Risa laughed. "Why do you seem so unsure?"
Riku looks overr at Risa's table and smiles, happy that her sister is happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 am
"look i, i dont really want to be popular, i dont really like to talk to popular people," he held up his lunch "it would be better if i moved table for now" he moves and looks for a table and notices a girl sitting by herself, he walks up and sits down next to her "hey, im Ryu"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:42 am
She nods. "My name is Ayu.....I am new here...I hardly have any friends...you look popular....Why are you talking...to a nobody like me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:08 am
"im new too, only had one class so i guess we both one of a kind really"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:28 am
She snorts. "If you count....what kind of monster i am...I am not your normal human...and im not...your normal gothic emo child either..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:03 pm
Risa saddened a little bit. All of Risa's friends glared at him. "That was so harsh," "That was cold..." "Poor Risa..." "Ryu is so....*sigh*" "Oh my god, that was so mean." These words seemed the echo through the cafeteria from her friends' mouths. Risa stands up and walked out of the cafeteria.
Riku hears the words, throws her trash away, and catches up to Risa. "That WAS kinda harsh." Riku said looking angrily at Ryu and putting her arm around her sister.
Risa looked at Riku. "It was, Riku. It really was."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:27 pm
he looked as the sisters walked out, he sighed "its happening again" he stand up walking out of a different door throwing his food into the trash. he walked over to his locker, as he opened it world rush through his mind "reject,loser,get out,i dont love you,your all alone" he snapped as those word was said and punch his locker door nearly clean off the hinges  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff