Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 am
the luminous wings on his helmet shot up with the fur tails on the helmet as well as he noticed Rol and turned around to face him and he put his arm up towards his enormous sword growling loudly and menacingly at Rol, he didn't take too kindly to Rols gun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 am
Daedalus stood stock still, the newcomer not a threat until he acted openly against the vault or Daedalus himself. Keeping his attention on the woman he replies, "My Serial number is XSC-4549, but everyone calls me Daedalus. You are a threat to this facility and the people who use it. Stop your actions or I will be forced to take measures against you."

He takes a ready position in preparation for the fight that is sure to commence between them.

Just as he finished speaking a human male began to approach his location, since he didn't have eyes he didn't need to turn his head to study the newcomer, he was wearing some form of headset that was presumably protecting him from the violin. He also had his gun drawn, and Daedalus would disarm him if needed.

((IT LIVES! ^_^ Glad to know that we have some fight left in us for this thread. mrgreen ))

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:58 am
He didn't like the sound of weapon use from Daedalus and Rol. He takes his hand off his sword and to a guitar that was extremely odd looking and had a large spike/blade sticking out of the bottom and under the strings there was an eye. a few wires come from his arm and into the guitar and then pressed on the eye and the neck of the guitar turned into a massive barrel and the eye turned into a trigger. he aimed the barrel to the ground Feeling he could give a bit of peace with superior firepower and that if they don't lay down arms then nobody would get out alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am
Assuming that his weapon being drawn was the cause of the small uproar, Roland stuck it into a holster he had tucked into the back of his waistband. He then stood there, arms crossed against his chest, surveying the current situation. It appeared he had walked in upon a bank robbery in progress, and the odds seemed to be against the bank security system bot. "Hrm," Roland thought to himself. "I'm sure I could get a reward from the bank for stopping it. Then again, there could also be a possible cut in the bank loot. Let's see how things turn out..."

EDIT: I've changed my avi for St. Patricks Day, I will change it back to the one I'm RPing with later today.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am
since Ro put his weapons down he put his down in return and he then hunched over a bit and looked at the other two. He gave a questionable hum and then started walking around cleaning some of the mess that was made by people while they were being knocked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Sitting under that palm tree on the edge of the beach Elcia had noticed the muffled sound of strange music. She'd looked around but the people on the beach were much too involved with their games and festival activities to have noticed anything. So she threw on her new lei and went for a "walk".
Following the guidance of her trusty wood elf ears she followed the faint sound of music to the window of the local bank.

"What do you suppose is going on in there?" she asked herself out loud.

((No worries Roland not every post will be productive in this sort of RP. And as for you three *puts hands on hips in mock annoyance* I can't seem to be rid of you can I. xd Nice to RP with you all again ^_^))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:25 pm
The girl looked around at the people amassing, and her grin widened further, even though it couldn't be seen. "So Daedalus, then, what is it you do, exactly?" She leaned up against the wall in a non-threatening manner, but kept her eyes on everyone. "Greetings to you, newcomers. Why all the fuss? I'm merely... conversing."

((I'm also going to change back later, it's just like this for St. Patty's Day. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 pm
(i'll be changing back in a bit with the helmet on but RPing as if I do)

he looks around at the knocked out people then looks at her and gives a low hum  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 pm
"Conversing? Interesting way of conversing. Never seen people go limp from hearing a violin before. Interesting trick, if I do say so myself. Don't mind me, I'm simply... observing." Roland said, and flashed a dazzling toothy smile that seemed to calm and reassure most.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm
He finishes cleaning the mess and then rejoins the group. He could hear police sirens very far away but couldn't tell if they were coming or going. He gives an agitated hum and his 80 pound sword he grabs and the blade drops and digs into the ground. he stomps shaking the room, he wanted answers, he wanted to know what was going on.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 pm
The girl fairly cackled with joy at the strange thing that was losing it's temper. "Oh my, a nasty vicious temper? What is it? You want to know what's happening? It's very simple. I'm trying to break into a bank not to steal. He," she indicated who with a jab of her violin toward Daedalus, "is trying to stop me, and he," she tilted her head to the mercenary, "is taking a neutral standpoint until he sees which side is most advantageous to him. Now why would I try to break in but not steal, that's the real mystery. Who knows but I. Or do I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
The girl fairly cackled with joy at the strange thing that was losing it's temper. "Oh my, a nasty vicious temper? What is it? You want to know what's happening? It's very simple. I'm trying to break into a bank not to steal. He," she indicated who with a jab of her violin toward Daedalus, "is trying to stop me, and he," she tilted her head to the mercenary, "is taking a neutral standpoint until he sees which side is most advantageous to him. Now why would I try to break in but not steal, that's the real mystery. Who knows but I. Or do I?"
he stomped on the ground and shook the floor of the building and almost off their feet, he didn't like mind games, he was ready to tackle her if it meant getting answers and not just more questions.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm
Seeing the big one get quite agitated, Roland wondered if maybe it was in his best interest to move elsewhere. Or maybe stop it. He just had to wait to see what happened. He seemed to be a formidable opponent, to say the least. "Heh, your pretty smart. Yes, I'm just waiting to see what happens. Maybe I can get a job out of it," Roland says and smiles again. He then thinks to himself, wondering why she wants to break into the vault if not to steal the money.

((EDIT: I added the claymore to my avi and the RP because, well, if Viral decided to go crazy on me, a gun doesn't seem like it would do ANYTHING to his character. Please don't kill me))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:12 pm
Daedalus' stance prevented him from loosing his balance when the large creature stomped the ground.

After a moment of contemplation Daedalus decided it would not hurt to tell the mysterious woman his purpose. "I defend this establishment and the people who use it. And I would also like to kindly ask the... large fellow to stop breaking the floor tiles."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 pm
Kusaragi
Daedalus' stance prevented him from loosing his balance when the large creature stomped the ground.

After a moment of contemplation Daedalus decided it would not hurt to tell the mysterious woman his purpose. "I defend this establishment and the people who use it. And I would also like to kindly ask the... large fellow to stop breaking the floor tiles."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he lets a low hum in response and then looks at the girl. he could hear louder police sirens  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games