Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:59 am
Whispy arrives instantly....in a tornado of leaves of all colors,,,she dusts aleaf off of her shoulder.."Playing with forest nymphs is for the birds...." she heaves a sigh....searching for her office keys she approached the door reading -WhisperingSouls - Henchman/Inhouse healer- She ended the search patting the pockets of her coat "damn" she exclaims under breath "lost em...." she mutters. "I wonder..." she whispers. Looking from left to right she makes sure no one is watching her, as no one knows she has these special powers. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath extending her right extremity open palmed over the locking mechanism on the towering midevil looking door. A series of clicks emitted from the tall wooden barrier and the door swung open...she thinks to herself "Jesus i hope no one saw that..." she slides in hopefully unnoticed, the room suddenly becoming dark, she takes her place behind her desk placing her head in her hands, she rubs her temples wondering if she exposed her magick....she sighs..."Oh my skrat......whaaat are you doing......"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:02 pm
Tsuji looks up and stares at the wall of the large office with a distracted look in his eyes. After several seconds he mutters, "interesting," and returns to his previous state.

-Tsuji  

124-C

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:30 pm
She leans her head back...wondering what she might have just done....she sighs..."whispy.....how stupid can you be......ugh...."She continues rubbing her temples..... but she stops for a split second....slmost sencing that someone saw her....she mutters under her breath..."tsuji....no....can't be..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Xanatos looked around the room silently. After watching Tsuji for a moment, he moves to Lady Slim's side, genuflecting and kissing the top of her hand lightly. "By your leave, milady," he murmured quietly before seeming to vanish. With his mistress back in the relative safety of her office, he felt he could take a moment to see how others were faring. He reappeared in a staff room. After a quick glance around, he sighed quietly and sat back into a seat, his wings folding behind the chair so as not to be crushed...  

Xanatos Forever

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:00 pm
Undakai himself finally appeared in the room, seeming to have just casually walked through the back wall as if it wasn't there. He took his seat in the big desk that Slim had summoned up, straightening his suit. A small glass of water appeared on his left side, and a small stack of papers appeared in the upper right side of his desk. He then relaxed, waiting for all the members present to take their seats and begin the meeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:39 pm
Whispy appears suddenly infront of master undakai, she seemed to be looking around to make sure no one was watching....though she didn't know why it bothered her so....she didn't want to be here, as she felt like others ere watching her. Though she didn't understand why using her powers, and otherpeople finding out bothered so....she levitates up to kai's level. "Do you need me at this meeting?"  

WhisperingSouls

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:52 pm
Slim removed a small, black pager from her desk and tossed it casually to Whisper. "There you are, Whispy. In the future, should we need you, we'll page you. 'Kay?"

She blowed a bubble casually, then arched her hands atop her desk in a mimicked version of her master's posture. Her usual cheery smile spanned her face, her head tilted to one side in a curious and childish fashion.

"Right. Down to business, Tsuji-kun. Worry not, this office is completely secure. Only accessable by UndaCorp employees and the guests that are brought by them."

She paused for a moment to blow another bubble, then took another few moments to observe Tsuji with an unblinking, blue-eyed stare.

"I know you're typically uninterested in taking sides, but what would you say to working unofficially for me? No contracts involved. This way, you will not be obligated to take orders from Undakai."

Winking innocently at her boss, she continued, "Fun as it is to work for him, of course...."

"No, your incentive will not be in formal ink. In exchange for your services, I'm willing to negotiate a reward." She broke her serious position by jumping off her desk and clapping her hands. "Mm, it'll be so fun!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:33 pm
Tsuji smiles slightly at Whisper and winks when she enters the room, hearing Slim address him he turns his attention back to her, "Well, you're right, I typically try not to take sides. It's so... limiting. As for your proposition, when you come up with something interesting, just say so."

At this moment Tsuji breaks his attention from Slim and looks at Whisper, "I'm sure I'll hear your request."

Tsuji begins to tip his hat, which begins an awkward descent that finally ends with the hat resting on the floor and disappearing. Leaving a lone cigarette butt.

-Tsuji  

124-C

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:15 am
Sighing as Tsuji made his exit, Slim returned to her desk. She laid herself flat on her back, staring at the air above her quietly and chewing her gum.

"Undies?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:13 am
She catches the pager and returns tsujis smile...thinking in the back of her mind...."He saw me......" She wonders what the wink was for though, maybe just a gentle reminder...sort of..."I can see more then you think.............." She grounds herself and immediately dissapears with a loud crack re-verberating through the office....she sits behind her desk once more, and pulls out some paperwork....trying to read to take her mind off of tsuji...because for some reason...she knew something was afoot.  

WhisperingSouls

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:22 am
He smiled lightly, looking at his left hand minion. "I'm fine with whatever proposition your proposing to Tsujigiri-san, and I leave that up to your own discretion."

He then turned to Souls, nodding his approval of her presence at the meeting. "If you weren't allowed to be at the meeting, I assure you you wouldn't have gotten into the room."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:55 am
She nods.......for some reason SURE she was being watched......."Thank you sir.... but alas...i have loads of paper weork to do..." she dissapears and re-appears in her office yet again  

WhisperingSouls

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:33 pm
*she yawns and tosses the paper work back in the file...* "Damn " She mutters under her breath.....blinking her eyes, the lights immediately dim...."Everyones gone....hmmmmm" she wonders if she shouls leave her office and go have fun with her magick...

she decides to stay within the safe confines of her now dim lighted office....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Slim swung her legs off her desk, snapping a crisp salute towards her employer. "Thank you, Sir!"

She paused for a moment, then began fishing in her briefcase.

With great flourish, she produced a piece of Bubblicious bubblegum, then held it out with both hands. "Sweet?"  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:05 am
Realising that she had dozed off, Belle took a moment to recall that everyone was meeting in.... where? Slim's office? She was sure that was it. Heading up to the office she hoped she hadn't slept through everything. Taking a deep breath she knocked confidently on the door and waited patiently for a reply.

-La Belle Isolde

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games