Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:58 pm
Name:Akuma
Race:Fallen Angel
Appearance:User Image
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15):Animal/mystic creater shape shifter,Teleconesis(read minds,move things by looking at them,transfer what thoughts I want to to other people),can control wind and water,Immortal.And yes I can fly with my small wings.
Other:My eyes always glow red.Love's everything japanese.I am kind to everyone I meet unless they get me mad.I know some japanese too. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm
User ImageShe was sitting in a tree searching for thoughts,it was quite.The first thought she heard I hope i can do some thing soon...its boring here.She was curious so she hopped out of the tree and flew a few feet till she 'seen' where the thought came from,a wolf demon sitting under a tree.She didnt want to scare her so she landed 10 feet away and walked up to the girl so she could see her."Hello.I mean no harm.I'm new around hear.My name is Akuma."She said as she got closer and raised her hands were the wolf demon could see the palms of her lace glove covered hands,looking to the ground so her red glowing eyes wouldnt show so much.She kept 6 feet away from the wolf demon so she wouldnt feel uncomfertable.  

Summer Black Rose

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:04 am
Ayu sniffs the air as a fallen angel aproches her. She stands when she stops six feet away from her. She nods. "My name is Ayu. What do you want from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:35 pm
"Dont worry I dont want any thing from you.I'm new and you were the first..."she paused for a moment thinking how to say the next word.She looked up and finished."...person I heared.I mean no harm.I just dont know anything really about this forest.Could you help me?Would you be more calm if I did this?"She transformed into the other person's form.Her own red glowing eyes unchanged.  

Summer Black Rose

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Ooo, sry guys. forgot to close the rp, it's ooooold. long gone. i'll open it back up if enough people are willing to take the old Rpers' places.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm
I dont usely play guy characters but I could fill in for Roger or Ryu or both.I'm a RPtard xp .I post often too so that could speed things up a bit.And besides people have stopped posting in Vampire high crying .  

Summer Black Rose

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:37 pm
oh! i 4got ALL about vamp high xDD
okie, i'll open the rp againn  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:40 pm
Okay, so in this part, the evil Ryu is trying to convice Ayu to come onto this side, and Roger and Annie are trying to defend her.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm
Ok then, who is going to start the rp back up?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 am
(I will.^_^)
She transformed back to her normal form."Someone's coming."She said turning to look behind her."What do you want?"  

Summer Black Rose

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 am
Annie started up an energyball, ready to fire it at any moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm
"Leave this relm or die."Roger told Ryu with sword drawn.

"I just want to speak with Ayu is that to much to ask?"Ryu said.  

Summer Black Rose

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:35 am
"Fine, speak. Any false movements and you're dead."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:40 pm
Ayu cocks her head to the side, wathcing the people talking before her. "Roger...Let her speak...I wanna hear what she says..." Ayu turns her head to Ryu. "What do you want with this old wolf demon." She asks  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces