Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:05 pm
Elcia and Azkadellia dogged in and out of the path of the fire balls.

"Who on Earth is this guy!" She followed Cthugarai voice and notice the dragon gaining on him.
"Az try to come around the side I need a good shot at that dragon."
She began to get her feet beneath herself. She gingerly balanced herself on her dragon and took aim with her staff.

The tiny blue sphere at the top glowed for a moment then white light shot from it blazing across the sky toward the wyvern. It splattered across its body burning in white hot blobs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Cthugarai never veered or dodged, he was taking a straight line to his cot, "Plans can wait for later." he thought, "I just need to GET there."

"Elcia! Do you have a healing potion, or spell? I can barely hold my shield, and my legs won't move at all."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:44 pm
*The dragon disappears in scattering flames. The balrog blasts a large firey whip from his molton body at the girl on the back of the dragon. Then the balrog throws up o blob of firey glop, which rises into a phoenix. It flies away after Cthugarai. His oringinal form appears in front of the balrog, but large black wings coming out of his back*

You fools i could careless of about your ice. I am here only to capture you and to have fun. You have no idea what I can do because I do not only control fire. I will show you my other power for when I capture you. For now lets have fun.

*Draws his blades,which were now on fire and dashes away to assit the phoenix that was after Ctugarai. Leaves the balrog to occupy some of the other.* Catch me if you can!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:59 pm
"eeah" Elcia squealed as she reeled and pitched forward. Her dragon maneuvered skillfully and managed to keep Elcia from falling.

"We did not kill the enemy, mistress. The dragon was an illusion" Azkadellia stated as she veered away from the whip. Elcia clung to her neck grateful for the dragons skill.

"Cthugarai hold on I can heal you! Az leave me on Draden and go help Viral with that phoenix."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:02 pm
Fine, I can play dirty as well *He jumps up and turns into a clear gel and gets on the balrogs arm that was holding the whip and sinks into its pores then starts eating at its muscles and tendons*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:07 pm
The battle was becoming intense, but that proved to be to Cthugarais advantage, "The more energy the Man in black used the more lingered in the area, and the more fatigued he'll be when I fight back. If I'm lucky I may even be able to use his own power against him."

Cthugarai tapped the dragon on the shoulder again, and steered it towards Elcia, "Just scoop her up OK?" He asked in a soft tone, "We still need to get to my cot."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm
Kusaragi
The battle was becoming intense, but that proved to be to Cthugarais advantage, "The more energy the Man in black used the more lingered in the area, and the more fatigued he'll be when I fight back. If I'm lucky I may even be able to use his own power against him."

Cthugarai tapped the dragon on the shoulder again, and steered it towards Elcia, "Just scoop her up OK?" He asked in a soft tone, "We still need to get to my cot."
Draden: *Lifts Elcia up and onto his back behind Cthugarai* He then began flying faster*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:16 pm
* Appears on the phoenix flying next to Cthugarai. Not caring that his balrog was disappearing.* You have something nice at your cot. *Slashes his flaming swords at Cthuqarai.*  

Kire Kaysan

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:21 pm
(May I join in on the Role Play?)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Viral: *after tearing up the monster he swam down and ate at its leg muscles quickly and after eating the tendons and disabling movement in its right leg he went to the other arm and did the same ripping the mucles out and the tendons getting eaten* *After doing so he swam and pulled in its right eye and detached it escaping through the eye socket where the gel got next to kerigan and he began constructing himself again*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:25 pm
Elcia hangs on, holding her staff now pen sized to Cthugarai chest. The glow from the sky blue jewel flows over them. Bringing with it heavenly healing power. Even Elcia felt fatigue easing away.

"Rai he will follow us strait to the book."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Kerrigan watched Viral eat away at the balrog and then reconstruct himself in awe. "Whoa," she said, fairly speechless. "Cool. I wish I had powers like that."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 pm
Gothic_Angel_Skye
(May I join in on the Role Play?)

(( Sure read a little about whats going on, pic a side and get creative ^_^

My first posts have a basic outline.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:28 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan watched Viral eat away at the balrog and then reconstruct himself in awe. "Whoa," she said, fairly speechless. "Cool. I wish I had powers like that."
*After reconstructing himself he was extremly dizzy* Yeah but it takes a lot out of you when you try to shift back into a solid  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:33 pm
She smiled. "Well then, it's kinda like if I'm a giant for too long then. So I guess I can kind of imagine."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games