Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 am
I pick up the iPod and turn it on, and start listening to "Party in my Tummy" from Yo Gabba Gabba and my ears explode, causing my head to fall off...

I drop... My head...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 am
(ROFL!! that show is evil!)
I pick up your head and make it into some very pretty fancy art. That night when I am lying in bed asleep your head comes alive and eats me.

I drop my soul  

roses are forever

area51l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am
Your soul comes and taunts me until I go insane and get killed by a Teletubby

I drop your mother's toe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm
I pick up the toe thinking it is a tater tot and pop it into my mouth, after choking and struggling for air I die.... no air

I drop my belt  

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

area51l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 pm
The belt falls and it lands on my head. It breaks my skull and I poke my brain until I die.

I drop a cigarette butt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 am
((this one is easy..im kind of allergic to nicotine))

While walking past the smoking cigarette butt, the smoke enters my lungs and my face turns purple, my throat constricts, and I pass out from lack of oxygen to my brain. my tongue falls back into my throat and I suffocate...

I drop whiteout  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

area51l

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:27 am
I pick up the whiteout and think it's a Baby Bottle Pop and I drink it. I am poisoned.

I drop a balloon full of urine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:29 pm
I step on the balloon causing it to pop , and I slip and fall on my head breaking my neck...

I drop a PSP  

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

C Crocker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:43 pm
I pick up the PSP, and start playing video games. Furiously trying to kick butt and take names I wear my thumbs down to little bloody nubs. When i see my bloody-nub-fingers I scream, a sound so high pitched it shatters every bit of glass in the house, The glass flys into my body killing me on impact.

I drop A nail file into the next post  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:55 am
While running carelessly i trip and fall on the nail file which pierces my neck and ruptures my jugular, blood spurts out slowly and i die....

I drop a grenade....  

Nigelbusa

One Crazy Gypsy

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:49 pm
i think the grenade is an avocado, eat it, and i totally explode. my organs fly everywhere.

i drop a bunny rabbit  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am
The bunny is a Grunny. And it turns me into a Grombie. I am allergic to Grombies. I die with hives.

I drop a sequin.  

area51l

Avzel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 pm
I pick up the sequin and glue it over what I think is a stud in the wall. Unfortunately that stud is the auto-destruct button, and everything blows up.

I drop a shoe.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 pm
(This is easy) The shoe drops and penetrates my skull (It is steel toed) I grasp my head in pain and live my last few seconds with my brain dangling in my hand.

I drop my brain.  

area51l

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

the brain falls on my head and i am scared to death.

i drop a giant penguin who had his insides scraped out and the bones removed and was inflated with helium so now he is a giant penguin balloon. User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games