Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:32 pm
"Hmm..." Jake thought. "Alright. Deal. We'll meditate before lessons."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:09 pm
Luke smiled in satisfaction as they reached the tavern.
Luna saw Luke and Jake out the window and fluttered out to greet them. "Welcome back. That was a pretty short lesson." she said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:52 am
"Hi Luna. Yeah, I had a flashback..." Jake said in dismay.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 pm
Luna cocked her head and smiled knowingly. "You've had a lot of those lately...."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 am
"Yeah, Sadly... Usually those only happen when..."Jake gaped widely then fell to his knees. "...A great danger will come."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:40 am
"Let me check..." Luna said, straightening herself. A white light shined through her eyes. She was seeing the future. Her eyes widened as the force pushed her out and she was knocked hard against the wall. She slid to her knees. Her eyes were wide and she was shuddering.
Luke looked wide-eyed at Luna. "What happened?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Jake had a quick flashback about a death in the family and his head throbbed.
"By my flashbacks it seems a death will occur..." Jake said. "Ahh, these flashbacks hurt my head! This is a new thing thats happening. Usually they don't hurt, they only bring memories.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:19 am
Luke walked over to Luna. "Are you okay?"
Luna stared straight ahead, still shaking violently. She threw her head side to side just thinking about what she saw  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:22 am
All of the sudden Jake's eyes lit up with a black outlined with white light. Same with his open mouth, and he levitated 6 feet in the air.
"All of us die, but one person that each of you mortals know will die within twenty-four hours. If you love them enough, you shall save them. If they are too far to save, then they shall perish." A demon-like voice said from Jake's mouth. Jake fell violently, and the lights vanished. "Wh- What happened?" Jake said normally.
"What did I say? Was some energy channeling through me or something?"
Then the voice said the same thing in Jake's head and he started to cry. He couldn't save his girlfriend, she was too far away.

((( Btw, new look for my character!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 pm
"That goes for all of us," Luna whispered hoarsely. "Each one of us.....we'll see one person that we love.....die....if we don't save them soon enough."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 pm
"The most likely person that'll die for me..." Jake said slowly. "Won't even be seen by me...Luna, or Luke, save eachother. You two are most likely supposed to do so. Temorichi, who do you hold near and dear that may suffer?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:05 pm
Luna looked to Temorichi. "The thing is, Death is coming, so we must have some kind of Holy Shield or a Vampire." she said. "Death never hurts his own kind, so we've gotta find someone in the Tavern who is a vampire."
Luke clattered through his pockets and found two small bottles of holy water. "Rub some on the parts of your body that are exposed, and use it carefully." he said, handing Luna and Jake the bottles.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:43 pm
Jake thought it was useless, because his use to be girlfriend was too far away for the holy water to have an effect.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:19 am
Luna stared directly at Luke. "Go after her. She's in thee town, somewhere." she said strongly.
Luke looked to Luna. "I'll be back before 24 hours." he said. He turned into a brown fox, then looked at Jake.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Jake's mind went blank. Luke could change into a fox too?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff