Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:15 pm
Personally I think the world economy is affectin gaia too O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 am
Ello all!
*waves*
So sorry I haven't included myself in my own thread. LOL heheh sweatdrop I know what you mean though. I've noticed the change in both markets. It's really kind of scary. Sorta makes you want to stock up on canned food. eek

HELLO to you Pistl Mon Kun!!! Welcome to the discussion of random love, glomps and everyday blah blah. ^_^ heart  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 am
@ Karu: Personally.. I think that the fact that most of gaia lives in the states caused some part of the change and intern that affected the rest of the Non-US people with the (Gaia) market and stuff. I personally live in the states, I just stay up really late because I don't like going to sleep that much.. xp

@ Kit: As I said to Karu, I agree.

@ Lene: *waves back* :3 Hello to you too. :3 And thanks for the welcome. smile

Elves For The WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 pm
It's okay Lenelee =] We all have busy lives XD

And that is most likely it Pistl... and I guess we all live in the states which is uber cool XD

I don't like the concept of gaia cash.... I'd rather work hard online without the help of real life D= Though that's just me and a lot more other peoples.  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 pm
I know. But even though I think that gaia is starting to turn into a hungry-money eating machine I do believe that gaia does need a means to support itself so lazy artists like myself who don't want a real job can draw pretty items and pixelate them for the rest of the world to use. XD. Dude I'd love that job.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 am
Lol yeah, with all of it's new features (some of which we don't even use 0_o Because they basically didn't even as and just gave it to us and quite frankly they wasted money on something we don't care for. Like the Gaia IM...who uses that?) Gaia does need it's money.... but the transition from real money to gaia gold is INSANE!

See I want those babies, badly. But for two dollars and something it turns into 44K+ gold! Ridiculous >_>  

Karunoshi

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:43 am
That's nothing. When the Jinxi's Charm came out, it was in the 90k range. surprised But it did go down after time. And now the Internal Flame or whatever it's called is in the 70k-90k range now. surprised So, my guess is if it looks cool when it comes out, it's going to be very expensive.. D:

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:23 pm
Yeah, the internal flame is probably going to be a pricy one... maybe not as pricy as the hermes moon or biancamella or even the alruna rose but I can tell that it'll be a good one.

As for the babies... I hope that the next evolution makes the users who have them go iffy so the price will go down and I can buy them D= Like... some barf or something DX  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:40 pm
*comes running in tossing confetti*
GREAT NEWS!!!! GOT A NEW DESKTOP!!!! WOOHOO!!!
*dances with you all*

Ahem...lolz now that that's out of my system...

All great points on the affects on the Gaia Market. What a deep topic we have going on in here.

@Karu: Yes! I don't ever use the IM on here. I don't know anyone who does. rofl I'm sure they're out there though!

I agree that the G-cash to G-gold conversion is insane!!! I want to get the changelings too! I can guarantee that the price the first gens go for in the market of these new EIs is based off our own collective judgments of worth and whether or not we "think" it will turn out cool. Just likes books...we shouldn't judge based on the first gen...but then again, it's so hard not to! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 am
*glomps Lenelee* YAYYY NEW DESKTOP!! *blows in noisemaker*

Aha sweatdrop

It's insane how much controversy there is over the babies just because they're babies. And yet there wasn't this much controversy over Alruna's Rose which we all saw how that turned out.

And it's pretty obvious what this one will turn out into, a Changeling is a misplaced baby in place of a human one that turns into mythical beings (i.e. fairies and trolls)

So Gaia has basically satisfied both sides of the community, the mothers and fathers and they can choose for the babies to be their own babies (which is what I thought at first and I think it's perfectly lovely, I myself would like to get one for that reason...I do like to look into the future 4laugh ) and then the babies turn into cool mythical beings which satisfy the majority of the Gaia community 3nodding  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:02 pm
Agreed! I will be cool one day when I'm a parent and if Gaia is still here
<---is sure it will be along with me LOL
There's nothing wrong with the items and such. Some are a bit risque but not all that bad really. People see worse on tv, magazines and such. This place is a lot safe then most others in my opinion. Both moms and dads should be satisfied along with gaians. They prolly will turn into yetis or something.

*sings along with music on new compy* heart heart heart

So...which would you pick then of the two? Boy or girl?

@Pistl Mon Kun: I clicked on all your dragons for you ^_^ I think those are neat! I had two and they both died. I was really bummed. T.T Just wondering, how did you stumble upon my quest thread and do you have one here too?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:57 am
@Lenelee: Thanks. ^^; That sucks about your dragons. D: And to answer your question.. I have a friends quest in here I've been bumping for her and I'm being lazy about posting my own quest thread for all the EIs.. sweatdrop xd

P.S. If one of you or anyone else decide to donate, I already got the Pantheracorax Agate, someone already donated it to me, I just haven't gotten around to changing the thing in my sig and I haven't added her to my list of donators on my profile yet.. sweatdrop

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

Ethrawl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:48 am
Yeah, I was sad when they died T.T Really? Who's your friend?
<---is a curious person by nature blaugh
Yeah, I checked around here a bit and couldn't find a quest thread that was yours so I thought to ask. If you make one, let me know ok? I'd be happy to affiliate you here in mine since you're being cool and chatting here and all. It gives me more ppl to talk to and bumps my thread. So, thank you. ^.^ heart *glomps*

Questing all EI is tough. Ah, so it's on your profile. I'll take a look at it. I can't remember if I've donated to you yet or not. LOL Are you looking for 1st gens like me or does it not matter? I may have one for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:11 pm
@Lenelee: I'll probably still be on when I'm an adult as well =] and I'll be sure to make my kids play as well 4laugh

And I would get one of each, one to be the daughter that I want (Evianna Reyn -First and Middle-) and then the other the boy that my boyfriend needs (yes needs) to fulfill the family tradition and he'll be named Edward Thomas.

@Pistl: I've tried getting one of those accounts (Dragon Cave) but I'm going to save myself the trouble xp  

Karunoshi

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:52 pm
@Lenelee: My friends name is "dvn -camilla price-", She's questing the EIs as well. 3nodding And the reason you couldn't send a friend request is because I have it set to auto-refuse friend requests, I don't like random friend requests, but since you want to be my friend, I'll send you one. :3

@Karu: It is kinda annoying to get your first dragons but once you get your first dragons, it's pretty fun. 3nodding

Elves For The WIN!!! scream

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games