Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 am
((g2g T.T))
What do you see in a good castle? what colour decor? cause you never know if you like my castle
"The runic room is not in my castle" She said coldly "It is in the Darktowr Tower"
She took out a map.
"My Grandroom, Bathroom, Bedroom and Spare Bedrooms, Grand hall, Rune tower that isnt the Tower of Darktowr...''  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 am
((I'll see you next time then))
Dark, all I would need is dark color doesnt matter. Keep track of the map.
"I apologize Queen, it was foolish of me to suggest that. Then how about the Grandroom?"

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 am
((One more post!))
"We are IN the grandroom silly" She hissed.
"The Bathroom is there" She pointed to the back of the room.
"The bedrooms are there!" She pointed to a door above them with seemly no hope of getting up there.
"Grandhall!" She pounted out the door.
"Rune tower!" She pointed upwards  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:21 am
"You see I would be lost in here without you. Then the bathroom it is."
With your skills getting that map should be easy, even easy to make a copy as well.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:14 pm
"Very well" They walked into the bathroom.
Narista, that map is really a bunch of shade and light! no match for a shade elf! I scanned my eyes over that map and copied it inside my mind! anyway, we cant kill her now, we need her as a sacrifice!
The bathroom was a bigger version of the one back at the battlefield, that and there were no blood.
“Now Narista, it is pay back time! We are preparing a war on the other elven empire known as Weedspike!” Draea cried. “That’s when Nyxus comes in! she has an army!”
An Undead army
Nyxus was listening through the veil.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 am
Very good, now I just have to trick her to taking us there...hmm
"Hm, Weedspike is definatly a challenge, it's been said it is impenetrable to anything less then a powerful shadow magic caster. But no matter we can get those easily."
HAH, i bet if she knew that she'd wet herself, though as much as I might enjoy that...still.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:51 am
they say the capital: WhiteBark's walls and outer city cannot be penetrated, and thats where Draea the sacrifice steps in, I know for a fact those runes are used for sacrifices and rituals, and for another fact i know to defeat the outer city and walls of WhiteBark we need a demon. To summon a demon you need a sacrifice.

"Their capital, WhiteBark thought that DarkTowr needed to be destroyed so they created an army to destroy us! and thats why DarkTowr is the place you see today." She snarled. "Places including your captured cities were invaded but powerful sorcerers defeated them! It is payback time!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:25 am
Now to draw her to the runes. that wont be much of a problem she already wants it anyways, we'll just convince her that we will summon a powerful demon to aid us from there.
"Well my Queen, we may have a decent army to back us up. All we need now is my old friend. He can actually be summoned from the runes on a specific area, with his help nothing can stop us.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:30 am
Her ears pricked up.
"What race is your friend?" She said sticky sweet, trying to seduce him into telling.
You should consider that we need to summon the demon after we have defeated the other cities and are about to invade WhiteBark  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:37 am
((gtg mom need laptop back n.n))
"He is a special kind of creature that sees torment, but we should only summon him later when I have the proper offerings. I have my servants gathering that right now.
She will most likely be satisfied with that.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:00 am
((dang, see you next time))
"That is most pleasing to hear" She grinned. "What do you need to gather? what offerings? how many servants do you have? For i have servants, war-servants and servants that are armed, and of course, Shadow Guards and Heavy Armoured yet Armed Guards and plenty more"
About the servants he has Draea, more than yours and less than mine  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 pm
This is true, but remember where I have less servants they are not capable of backstabbing me and one could probably take out twenty of them before going down.
"Well my dear, there is a rare knife I currently have my scout searching for, when it is obtained then I'll need a few virgin slaves."

As he wandered through the woods, he felt as if he was being watched but he couldnt place it. He wandered into a misty forest, he could feel the woods here practically pulse with magical energy. He wandered a bit more before coming to rest against a huge tree. He took out some elven bread he had packed and chewed a little as he looked about his surroundings.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 pm
I also have these elite personal servants, besides, my army is made of undead, lichs, werewolves, vampires and other creatures
"Do you have enough weapons? I have plenty!"

Draea, I’ve got these weapons that look like four side-ways scythe blades on a staff and if you know how, they rotate depending on the speed you want them too. Good for slicing.

I’ve also got these blades that are attached to gloves. They are hidden in the folds and are used for stealthy attacks. When used they can be held in the hand or swung as they are attached to strong strings.

One of my personal favourites is my Scythe gloves. One Scythe-blade is on the back of each glove with the blade facing outwards; the tip either facing from the body or the tip facing the body, the first being used for a slashing attack and the other used for a cutting attack.

It’s a pity you will be getting none of these and none of my other weapons.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:01 am
Always one to show off your toys.
"I've always preferred the tried and true method of the sword."
As he said this he formed a blade of pure shadow in his hand
"My minions are capable of a more minor version than this, but they have enough weapons. But I thank you nonetheless."

As he sat there he could feel the magic of this place infusing him, calling him. He stood back up and that is when magic hit him hard. He could see and feel every minor detail of the area surrounding him. And that is how he found the crow. He looked directly at the creature. The crow realizing it had been found out tried to escape, but Lerista lifted his hand and pulled the essesence of shadow out of the creature.

His body jolted as he felt the rip of energy from his crow. He managed to get the last glimpse that the crow seen. He smiled a little with a strange expression on his face. Nyxus would remember it, surprise.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Suddenly outside the bathroom Nyxus raised a hand. She created three dragons. Two of them were a good riding size and the third was a tiny one; enough to fit inside of her hand; tiny enough to slip into a secret pocket in one of her gloves.
Her gloves had many secret pockets and trinkets. She had a tiny dagger hidden in each finger of the gloves and one bigger one in the folds of the palms.
Yet there were plenty more pockets, pockets big, pockets small.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games