Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 pm
Miyako wandered around the park a bit. The park looked... eerie. It was dark, the lights were dim, and it was abandoned. No one but her and the cat were there. Silence surrounded her. A shuffling of leaves in a tree made her blink. "Hmm?" she looked up, trying to see what it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 am
Blu ignored Chase and kept walking. Bastards aren't my problem...
She reached her rucksack, but in the dark she almost didn't notice it until after she tripped over it.
"Crap..." She reached in and pulled out Chase's wallet, tossing it to him without even looking. Gandalfa jumped on her shoulder and without another word she stood up and started to walk away from the other person, swinging her rucksack across her shoulders to travel.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:02 pm
She approached the tree cautiously, her eyes were place on the tree intently. The tree ruffled around even more. A small bird poked its head out and Miyako let out a large sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 am
{{Well that was a tad bit random for me to read. And look! Ninjas attacking Pirates!}  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:19 pm
((Ok, I'm soo sorry for being inactive! Outlook express was messing up our computer, and I finally found out how to uninstall it. Thank god for nerdy science teachers. I'm gunna get the plot rolling now. biggrin ))
Kazumi smiled at John. "I personally prefer a different pizza called Minnelli's, but hey, this is still good." Kazumi said, and poured a cup of 2% milk into a bowl on the floor, and Lucy came running. Kazumi got a couple of pieces or pizza, and ate them at a slow pace. After a while, she put her plate in the sink, putting the crust on the floor for Lucy to eat. "Well, I'm going to bed now. 'Night!" Kazumi sai with a yawn and floated up to her room, closing her door. She changed into her white silk nightgown and curled up in her bed, slowly drifting into sleep...

"I'm tired of the insolent little humans!!" Hazel yelled, looking through her portal. She threw her glass across the room, and maid just barely dodging it. It hit the wall with a shatter, and the maid ran to sweep it up. "I give them all warning and they take it as a prank! Oh, but they'll learn! When their earth is crumbling into a million pieces into space, it won't be my fault. In fact, I'll punish them before they destroy the earth that I used to call home. The weather will go haywire, and hopefully wipe them all out! Except the chosen ones. That's if they can survive. They did this to themselves. No turning back now." Mother earth sighed, and got up from her throne. "Jade!" Hazel yelled. "Yes Mother Earth?" Jade, a small blue skinned human said in a small voice. "Come with me. We're going to the control room."

Kazumi woke up, terribly cold. She shivered, and got up, putting slippers on. Yawning, she put a shawl on, and walked over to her windows, and opened the curtains. She gasped, her mouth wide open. It looked like a blizzard outside, and a lot of snow was on the ground already. "Oh Hazel, why do you do this...??" She ran to John's room and threw open the door. "John. Get up!" She exclaimed. "This is an emergency!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 pm
((MadmanTheOneWhoStalksYou, unless you send me a application to join this roleplay and read the rules, I'm gunna have to ask you to leave!))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Miyako blinked, unsure of what exactly just happened. "Err..." was all she could muster out. Miyako simply turned and walked to the opposite direction. She walked back to the park, the tiny finch and the cat trailing behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 pm
Your Lord and Master has arrived
((Srry I didn't realize I had to "apply" to be able to do any thing))

I was walking through the park on the most brilliant day I had had so far, but I felt as if something was off, and my nose could tell too, and my ears were not slacking off either, then I had seen a girl, and wondered "Hmm...so there are still people here, I always wondered what those sounds were when I passed the park entrance." Then I whistled to signal Trish to come, and she scurried as fast as her squirrel legs could make her go, then jumped on my shoulder as I feed her a treat, then started to rub her chin

"Seems to be a fantastic day, doesn't it Trish?"

Trish started to squeak, and then nodded

"Hmm, I feel as if people are here, more than that girl, and with strange auras too, hmm. Let's go check it out, why don't we?"

As I said that Trish jumped off my shoulder and ran towards the girl
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 pm
John sat up and pulled the gun from it's holster by his bed in one fluid motion "what is it?!" he said sweeping the room for enemies and finding none  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:05 pm
"Wha-" Miyako was colder all of a sudden. She shook and quivered. She looked up. It was snowing... it was snowing hard. Her flat green shoes were covered in snow. Her hair was covered in snow too. How did she not notice? The tiny bird chirped and flew around her head.
"Tori." She quickly named it, choosing a name off the top of her head. She extended he hand for the bird to land on and picked up the cat. She had to find somewhere warm... she was so cold. It was bad enough. They shouldnt have to suffer with her. She ran, her footsteps left a trail behind her.  

PandyChibi

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 pm
(Tsumi)
*As the girl ran to find a place to stay, I merely covered Trish in my trench coat, to keep her warm as she leaped for my chest, I wasn't effected by cold, but heat was something else, I couldn't stand two seconds in more than 87 Degrees Fahrenheit, but I could stand -87 Degrees Fahrenheit just fine, and could go colder if I wanted to, but it wasn't any powers I had acquired over the years, it was just because of my ability to regulate my body heat*

"Hmm, seems a blizzard's coming, eh, Trish? Better find you a place to rest for the night."

*And when I said that a massive gust of wind blew of my hat, and Trish began to shiver, then I sighed and looked up at the sky, as if I was talking to someone*

"Hazel, what are you doing now? And of all the times to do it!"

(Gyro) *I was resting in my room when a sudden burst of wind blew my window open, and snow started to fall onto my floor, I quickly shut my window, and lit a lantern with my finger, then quickly put out my finger, and saw that the storm was causing a black out across half of the city*

"Hazel, why now? I need this power, for my own protection, otherwise people will see me, using my powers."

*I sighed as I lifted up the lantern to show the way down the hall, I was at least trying to act like a normal human being, although my black wings usually prevented that, and that's why, when I went outside of my house, I wore a coat big enough to hide them in*

(Hido) *I was studying for my Exams, when a sudden when the light started to flicker, then I yelled at Suna, my pet wolf, but the lights did not stop, so I went into the basement, where the generator usually was, and I had found that the power cable had been partially chewed, but not by Suna, it looked like rat bites, I must have scared them off with my yelling, I thought to myself, then the bulb to the basement popped, and I quickly ran outside, and had realized this was no accident, Hazel had commanded the rats to do that, and had almost succeeded in it too*

"God, Hazel, do you ever sleep? I do, and I need that light to study for my Exams."
I like potatoes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:44 pm
((Kazumi is the only one who knows Hazel. Cause Hazel is Kazumi's great-great-great-great-great and so on Grandmother. And Kazumi was in a near-death situation and Hazel had to save her because she is a chosen one. Sorry but if everyone knew hazel, then the plot would be ruined.))
Kazumi jumped as he pulled the gun out, and then laughed. "No, there isn't a intruder, but look outside!!" Kazumi said and threw the curtains open.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:02 pm
((Everyone knows her, because she's known as Mother Nature, but only a few know her true name, these guys just heard it somewhere and have been using it since then))

(Hido) *As I was walking on the road, a transformer blew up, and went straight into my face, and I hit my head on the ground, and feeling a sudden stinging feeling from the back of my head, and when I got up, I could see blood in the snow, then I felt the back of my head and saw that there was blood there too, but I felt something else, a rock, sort of, but it was narrower than a normal rock, and when I pulled it out, I saw a spear shaped rock, covered in blood, then, my vision got blurry, I was losing blood, and fast, but I had figure a way to keep my self going, I would shock myself any time I would have fallen and fainted, causing my senses to jolt back to normal every now and then*

"*Pant* Got to find *Pant* a first-aid *Pant* kit."

*And after I said that, I finally fainted*

(Gyro) *I opened my fridge to look for any thing that didn't need to be heated up, although I would have been heat it up anyways, but I found a can of tuna in the cabinet, and opened it with a can-opener, then stuck the can down my throat, then pulled out the can, with nothing else in it*

"Hmm, at least with the power out, most people won't see me."

*And with that I threw away the can into the trash can*

(Tsumi) *I was heading towards what looked like an abandoned shack, and decided to stay there for the remainder of the storm, also protecting Trish from the cold bite of the storm*

"Hmm....it's not like our last home, but it'll do, right, Trish?"

*Trish nodded her head in agreement*

*I turned off the lamp, covered myself with my coat, and Trish with the blanket I had found when I had walked in, then I dozed off*
I like potatoes

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games