Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:01 pm
I have already started the trade with wellwisher. I will still have trash and flowers.
I left y list of brown inks out of the list above so that i could donate them to evie. The yellows and browns were the only ones i wanted to part with at the moment. Well, i will start the trade of brown inks to evie's account, the one that i think is her main....the one two posts above here. lol

((Well it would have been two posts, but it went to a new page))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:05 pm
Yep, that's my main! Woot! hehe! Thanks honey! I appreciate it!

OMG, Yes they did! I'm still figuring out what to do with them! LOL!
I'm keeping everything except for gold and pink I think. Because eventually I want grey body dye....so Hmmm.....  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 pm
We await your confirmation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:11 pm
Sorry...I had been distracted by a bunch of other things. Trade was sent to evie, and trade with wellwisher has been confirmed.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:15 pm
I get distracted ALL the time. hehe!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 am
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

*nods* I got distracted this morning because I was making outfits for my mules ^^

I was going to send you the bugs last night but it kind of hit midnight and my parents yelled at me XD!

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 am
now i know why you guys are call the invaders. I just looked at the ycq subforum, and the first 11 all had the final response listed as karunoshi. Its amazing that someone would be able to do that. I have not even made it to every active thread here yet. I am once again amazed by skills that surpass my own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 am

Lol XD!
Haha, I'm just a very... social person =]
Plus it isn't that hard nor weird because in each and every forum there is a different conversation that you have going on.
And I've been meaning to check the other questing threads in YCQ but my friends have been commenting me non-stop not too long ago XD

User Image

Karunoshi

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 am
Haha! That's because we're trying to keep you to ourselves! *evil laugh*

OMG! Thanks for the bugs!

I don't understand the pricing though! I mean I can sell one of those bugs, buy back inks and still make a profit!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:05 pm
well, some bugs and ink get a little weird. Ink can be used to make rare ink, which is a big thing. but bugs can be made into ink. the different prices are a little...off usually though.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:18 pm

I know right! Like I remember not knowing better and selling a demonfly around 2K which was the price everyone else was selling it at but then when I checked the exchange you could make 2 or three inks which would really just put the bug at 300 gold or so.
Quite an oddity, but they are cool bugs and hard to get as they are rare. I took advantage of the glitch in towns ^_~

*glomps* Phoenix* Chur ours!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:58 pm
What glitch in town?

Yeah, I mean like you can sell some of them and get twice as many inks as it makes for the price! It's like....WHOA.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Lol it was a long time ago which is why they took all of the trash and bugs out of towns. The random rare bug appearance that comes with a flying magical pink giftbox happened too often so they've spent... probably about a month on it now. And since then towns has received major hackers that would freeze your computer or even shut it down.
It's bad stuff,
seems like Gaia is neglecting it's older features for it's newer ones.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm
I read they are working on it. Just having some difficulties. They're trying to transfer it over to a zOMG type server but at the same time make it faster for people with slow connections.

Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

GeekinThepink200

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 pm
Hey LBP, you sill looking for a 2nd gen dandidoodad?  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games