Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
xDarkPisces rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:04 am
Pisces saw nothing but the group he was focused on as he strolled casually up to them. He kept fiddling with the bit of steam between his fingers, rolling it around like a tiny ball of vapor. He cleared his throat, "Well, what do we have here? An odd assortment of fellows, from the likes of things. Welcome to UndaCorp. I'm Pisces, but please, if you have any questions regarding this place, kindly direct them elsewhere."

He spoke naturally in an even, if somewhat excited tone, tipping his hat at the mention of his name with the unoccupied hand.  
Roland Karloseth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 am
"Well, you know the saying 'all's fair in love and war.' Too bad this WASN'T love. Although the specifics won't be discussed, I'll tell you this: I got in a fight," Roland said, and rolled his eyes. He shook Kerri's outstretched hand, and folded his arms across his chest when Pisces came strolling down the stairs and addressed them.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:56 pm
The ground rumbles slightly as a plume of smoke rises from the west. Arcing from the main pillar, a small form comes hurtling towards Jimmy's noodle stand.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!"
Impacting a few meters from the cart itself, the form revealed itself to be almost capsule shaped. With loud cracking and popping noises, the capsule shatters.
Rubbing the back of his neck while sitting up, Erv starts talking to himself.
"Ow ow ow... These one-shot escape capsules need more padding. No wonder they were dismissed as faulty."
Looking around, Erv noticed the streets were oddly empty. It seemed as if all that time he'd spent cooped up in his lab was all it took for everyone to disappear. Jimmy was still there, of course.
"Oh, hey Jimmy. That dispenser is still giving me some problems... This is the first time it blew up, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 pm
Roland heard a loud boom outside, and said "What in the world...? Geez, this place is just full of excitement. Never a dull moment..." He said, and trailed off as he made for the door to see what was up.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 am
Seeing that odd new person coming out from UndaCorps's main entrance, Erv assumed that he must now be working for them. But he didn't look soulless just yet.
"Oh, ah, hello. It seems I'd run into a bit of a stumbling block for inventions. I thought I almost had it this time..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:12 am
"Greetings, Pisces. Another Unda-sheep I see. So many of them as of late, and yet so little being done. Makes it seem... rather pointless, doesn't it?" Kerri curtsied at Pisces' tipping of his hat, then hugged Viral tightly. Just then there was an explosion outside, and she looked over to see what was up. "You said it, Roland. That's what makes living in the ATG awesome, so long as you can avoid the trolls and keep your sanity." She followed after him, peering out from behind his shoulder at what was happening.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 am
He coiled up on her shoulders and shape shifted a drape of himself behind her like a thin cloak around her, he kisses her neck and just lays there comfortably to see what was going on  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 pm
Dusting himself off while getting to his feet, Erv noticed that a bit of a crowd had gathered.
"Oh, well, hello there. Just a technological dispute nothing to see here."
Stepping out of the new pothole he had just created, Erv waved to the others.
"Well, I'm thinking that my lab might still be on fire, so I'll be taking my leave. Glad to see that there are still folks around, though."
Heading back in the direction of the smoke, Erv noticed that everything was, even with all these people about, still absurdly quiet. Then he did a double-take and noticed that there were, indeed, people about.
Ah, these must be the "lurkers" I've heard about. Observers of life and its events, while taking no part themselves. Seems rather dull.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 pm
Roland watched the man walk away and shrugged "Interesting... ah well." He then looked at his clothes, still tattered from his encounter with Saverio. "I think I'm going to need a new wardrobe, and possibly a few new weapons too..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 am
Slim had slipped into obscurity once the battle had started.

But she was far from fleeing it.

She stands idly in one of UndaCorp's many elevators, calmly untangling a pair of iPod headphones before slipping them into her ears. Her eyes seem a little distant, her smile of an empty doll-like quality.

As she scrolls through the selections in her iPod, she tilts her head at the handful of Mika songs within it. Poppy, peculiar: energizing. Most would think it not befitting for such a chaotic occassion, but in this moment, a little "Grace Kelly" is all she wants. She selects the song as she steps out of the elevator into an innocent hallway, disappearing moments later in her usual cloud of sulphurous smoke. Reappearing in "her" office, she strolls to her master's old desk. Her iPod plays loyally, covering the sounds of her own footsteps, singing:

I wanna talk to you. {The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you, that won't happen again.}

Reaching into a polished drawer, she produces a small laptop and sets it lightly on the desk. She begins to type on it dreamily, opening security feeds and chat windows to some of the more "talented" and authoritative of her staff, smirking at the image of Saverio slinking through the corporation's subway system.

Do I attract you, do I repulse you with my queesy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?

She keeps her eyes on the screen of the computer as she begins to sift through her briefcase, pulling a small whistle from its shadowy depths. She blows into it softly as she watches Erverain's destruction of company property, Saverio's failed stink bomb, the loitering noodle stand crowd outside of the building. Her lips form a smile once more as Lin steps into her vision, ever the loyal employee, and begins to take charge of the situation.

Yeah, I could be wholesome; I could be loathsome. Guess I'm a little bit shy.

With a few typed passwords, she grants Lin control of all personnel and building controls. A mere formality; she knows Lin to be quite capable of hacking his way into any of the company's systems. She herself is hopelessly ignorant when it comes to computers, and has no ability to stop him.

Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try?

She feels something slither up her leg and ooze into her lap, seeming to nuzzle her stomach fondly. A small, gelatinous blue creature, its face cartoony in simplicity, looks up at her. It has no other distinguishable factors; similar to a giant glob of hair gel or toothpaste. She pets it lovingly, cradling it into her.

I try to be like Grace Kelly, but all her looks were too sad.

The creature climbs to her shoulder, perching there obediantly as if made for the position.

So I tried a little Freddy.

Slim pushes her dark glasses farther up her nose and straightens her skirt primly, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. She takes a last look around the office, observing the portaits of her master along the walls and the sleek yet functional furniture so familiar to her that it is as if the whole room has become an ingrained part of her being. In fact, she can "sense" the activity beneath her feet, the movement of every minion and the sound of their breathing as they hustle to brace for the return of Saverio or simply carry on with their day to day tasks, and she begins to feel the whole company as a deeply ingrained part of her being. This is where she belongs, she thinks. And this is how it's supposed to be.

A little to her own surprise, she begins to snicker darkly. The sound echoes off the unseen walls of the room, seeming to grow in volume and convolution with each rebound, as if becoming a phantom all its own. Slim bites her bottom lip to stifle a sinister grin, a foxlike fang cutting into her a little.

Pressing the button on her intercom, she speaks in her usual high, girlish tone, a voice suddenly unbefitting of her. "Judy? I'm going to take care of the intruders and new recruits. Blop is going with me, so you can cancel its afternoon walk with its keeper. I'm sure I'll cover that. Oh, and tell the employees we're in lockdown mode. I know some of them are a little slow and don't get the memo. Thank you. Toodles!"

And then, she disappears in a veritable explosion of snaking, smothering black smoke, creating a circle of ash-like filth on the otherwise immaculate carpet around her and leaving behind a slightly sickening aura.

Henchwoman for life.

I've gone identity mad!

Judy groans as her eccentric boss's voice clicks off the intercom, lighting the cigarette between her lips and casting her eyes out the window of her own bleak, small office. "F***ing schizophrenic psycho..."

((I'm back. sweatdrop I'll update the character list tomorrow. It's 4:30am. Here's the song included, by the by: Grace Kelly - Mika))  

Slim95
Crew

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 pm
"More of a mess then I thought, apparently." He said with a frown, looking at the still unmoving figure of Lin and poking it and then pushing it. The figure of Lin seemed to lose its form, dissolving into a mass of goo onto the ground. I see...well done. I'll have to give him my compliments later.

With a sigh, he walked over to the elevator, not worrying about anybody noticing...he knew they wouldn't. Just as he was about to press button to a floor, he felt an odd, tingling feeling. Well well, I thought you were around here somewhere... A cruel grin cracked his lips as he pressed the button, the elevator doors closing.

Been a long time since I used one of these things He mused, as the elevator began it's long ascent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 am
Roland looked around, since all interesting activity seemed to have ceased, and located a clothing store. "Aha, that's what I need. That Saverio guy messed me up pretty bad... my clothes are in tatters after that fight. If I ever fight him again, I will have to remember to use more firepower." Shaking the thought aside, he made for the store. As he walked past, he saw a fairly nice jacket in the window. It was a brown leather trench-coat. "Hrm... I like it. It's leather, so it's durable... yet it's not black so I won't swelter to death. Not to mention, it would be great for hiding many weapons... That coat is mine," he thought as he walked through the doors. Roland walked up to one of the various sales associates walking around the store, and asked where to find that coat. The employee regarded his clothes with an interesting look about his face, then led Roland to where the coat rack was. He grabbed the coat, then wandered around selecting various other clothes that he liked: A black dress shirt that was made of cloth with a very loose weave so it would breathe nicely, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of steel-toed black boots. After paying for the items, he walked to the nearest hotel and paid for a room for the night. He changed his clothes, and discarded of the others before he strapped various weapons on his person, seeing where good hiding places were. Much to his surprise, the coat provided many hiding places. He then removed all of the weapons, set the coat aside, and fell on the bed, exhausted. Roland was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

((Here's my new UndaCorp RPC))

User Image  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:01 pm
((Sorry for the double post, but I am posting my girlfriend's character since it was already on my computer, rather than PM it to her to post it.))

Name: Saxor Kitty
Side: Rebel
Personality: Bubbly, rather hyper.
History: Roland's girlfriend from before, she followed him to the ATG after he left. He left her to prevent her from being in danger all the time, but she would have nothing to do with that and continued to follow him. She knows a bit about UndaCorp, due to the companies reputation, and blantantly rebels against the company itself and all members.
Abilities: Saxor dual-wields two white swords with amazing accuracy, as well as has some control over wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 pm
((Well if you assholes want to thread-necro this then you gotta ******** tell me. 15 days and you all just write me out!? I'll have my revenge!))

Saverio made a get away in all the chaos. He lost his brief case so he couldn't get any data for himself. Settleing for ruining the lab was enough for him. "I think the opening act went well!" He said to himself as he walked out the back door of the building. It was good timing on his part as his core temperature was rising to a dangerous level. His body was now steaming from water vapour in the air and his body was going to town on his tissue. Stopping his now hyper immune system was a simple task, and Saverio got busy getting on it. "It would be troublesome to lose too much of my muscles now" he thought has he jumped into a fountain in the plaza surrounding Unda Corp. Initally the water just started to steam away, but after about a minute of fully submerging himself he was back to 98.6F.

Rising out of the water he ruffled his hair to get the water out and start the long trek away from the building. "My clothing is ruined. Roland will pay for that" He thought has he dried off his sun glasses and stepped into a back ally. UndaCorp would be on high alert for the next few hours, so Saverio would have to avoid being seen. He had some time as they spent the next 30 or so seconds making sure he wasn't in the building. Even Undacorp has limitations! Saverio scurried off into the night as the smoke rose from the building.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 pm
(( xd Sorry Sav I figured everyone would check it. I suppose I'll have to keep up on changing the topic in #/rp/ then ))

Roland awoke and stared at the ceiling a bit before getting up and strapping on his weapons. "Ugh, my head hurts. Freaking Saverio..." Roland thought as he rummaged through what little luggage he had and produced a couple Excedrin. He downed them with a Mountain Dew, thinking. "He must have some reason to rebel so openly against UndaCorp... and from what I've been hearing he has good reason to. Maybe... Being a mercenary here is not the best line of work. I don't want to really... help them in their business. So I suppose from this moment on, I'm just rebelling against UndaCorp." He thought to himself as he walked outside to explore the city some more.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff