Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:56 pm
Karloseth looked up and saw Marcellus standing over him. "I dunno. A dream perhaps? But it seemed much more realistic. And the gloves. They require energy to wield, yes, but not that much. I shouldn't have been that weak after that. I assume that it was you who brought me back here, thanks. If you'll excuse me, I need to check up on everyone else. Follow if you would like, I think it might be a bad idea for anyone to be alone right now" Karloseth stood up and started to look for Tori, calling her name.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:56 pm
With an exasperated grunt Connell faltered in his flight and tried to make a graceful-as-possible landing outside the complex. He landed on some cool grass and tumbled in a most undignified way. Panting, he clenched the medallion once more then relaxed it, dropping it on the grass next to him before he collapsed.

"G... get away..." He muttered before closing his eyes, unconscious.  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:04 pm
Tori thought she heard her voice being called, and looked out the door quickly. She saw Karloseth, and waved to him. "Over here!" she called to him. "I've got Tokk here."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:11 pm
Karloseth saw Tori, and she waved him over. He walked into the room to see Tokk laying down, bound again. "Is he back to normal yet?" Karloseth asked.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 pm
"I have no idea," she told him, turning to look down at Tokk again. "He just woke up right before you starting calling me, he struggled for a bit, then stopped and closed his eyes." She glanced at Tokk's arms, hoping he wouldn't mind the runes and designs she'd written on him for containment, peace, and strength of mind. "I did some magic, you know, trying to calm him and stuff. I think he'll be himself."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm
he went into his room and a metal being no bigger then 1 foot tall came up to him

Rain gave him the notes Roland got "Amen, go and scan these for anything, find who first wrote these and use dirt tracings to find out where they were when it was written" Amen nodded and wandered off and he left the room with the note to him and locked his room up. he went outside in silence which usually an obvious sign to somebody who knew him that there was something was wrong.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm
"Well that's good. Things are getting weirder and weirder around here..." Karloseth shook his head. "I need to talk to everyone again. Help me gather them up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Grrrnnnggh.." Tokk could barely move, much less form an intelligent syllable. He felt more relaxed than he had in... Well, as long as he could remember. He didn't try to move at all, fearing the effort would be fruitless anyway, and just basked in bliss for the moment.

Finally, after a long moment of gathering beads of conscious thought, he spoke softly. Slowly... "W-who's there..?"  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Connell was still unconscious in the field outside of the complex. Thankfully for him, the grass should be a comfortable place for any normal person to relax in. Unfortunately, he didn't exactly choose to be in that position. His breathing was very slowed, and on occasion he shivered.

Someone was there with him, however; this someone was smiling slightly. The person knelt down and took Connell's medallions which were near him, then whistled to the distance...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Karloseth responded "I am, as is Tori. Do you have control of your mind Tokk?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Listen... you should go. Leave me alone awhile." Then he made a show of struggling fiercely against the cables around his legs, torso, arms, and neck, fruitlessly of course. "I'm not going anywhere, but... you shouldn't be around me... I'm..." he broke off and was silent.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm
"I wrote runes of protection, peace, and strength of mind on you. A few representing walls, mixed in with designs representing the mind. They should help for now. At least until they fade in a week," she told Tokk softly. "And I'm under the impression it'd be more dangerous for you to be left alone. Now. Are you you?"

She responded to Karloseth without looking away from Tokk. "I will, as soon as I'm sure Tokk will be alright, at least for now."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 pm
"Alright, I'll be at the training grounds then. Could...you do me a favor? Use that nifty summoning trick of yours so I don't have to wander around looking for everyone please."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Legs crossed, palms on knees, eyes closed and breathing steadily. Reaching out on a mental plane, feeling around for any disturbance or ripple. Reyix Forth sat in his favourite spot in the village, facing into the eastern winds from the north corner.

Like a stone dropped on the opposite of a pond, by the time Reyix sensed the disturbance it had been and gone, but the scent the ripples brought were enough to wake Reyix from his concentration. Reyix opened his eyes and blinked several times, his eyes not used to the light of the day after an hour of darkness.

He stood up, red hair blowing in the wind, and reached out with his mind to find the epicentre of the disturbance. Living quarters. Someone's playing games...

As he walked to what he believed to be the source of the disturbance, Reyix became increasingly aware of destruction around him. The ground had been torn up and several walls had craters in them from high-velocity impacts. Someone's playing serious games today...

A pair of craters stood out like a red thumb, spaced a shoulder-width apart and deep enough to swallow Reyix's legs up to the knees. Standing just in front of them with his eyes closed, Reyix reached out for the minds that had stood near here when the destruction occurred. One of those minds began to move into Reyix's perception range.  

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:02 pm
'why did you do it?' were the words haunting his mind as he walked silently to the training ground. two birds fly in and land on his shoulders and tweet as he took a seat and put the device back on his helmet. he began breathing through it focusing and closing his eyes thinking.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games