The Mortal Strain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 pm
Scud: "Alright, one of the butlers will take you to your room"

Servant: he comes forth an guides Roland to his room where there was a large bed, a few gun racks and a tv and there was a closet full of clothes that all had their tags cut off of them. there was a bathroom with a shower in it and outside of the there was a sink with all the products a guy could need.

"Rest well Star Atter Roland" the servant said as he left  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:05 am
Roland looked around the room for a few seconds before saying "Humph. Classy." Roland walked over to the bed and flopped down and stared at the ceiling.

"What are you doing!? What kind of mercenary are you!? You get your a** handed to you by that guy, and then you just lay down and accept it!?"

"Ugh. Just go AWAY. It's only training, I'll live."

"Knock knock, anyone in there? Those were live rounds! All it would have taken is one shot to swing wide, then they' be cleaning your brain matter off the walls!"

"I'm not totally helpless you know. I am trained to be in situations like that. Mind you, the odds are never good, but still. I know what to do. And besides, even if my brains were plastered on the wall, one good thing would have come from it."

"Oh yeah? And what's that smart-a**? The fact that you wouldn't have to deal with me?"

"Exactly. I don't know who or what you are, but I'm getting a bit tired of being mentally assaulted by my own brain."

"Wow... you just don't get it do you? You seriously should have guessed it by now. How pathetic."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? I know you?"

"Here's an idea. Why don't YOU use your own head for once, instead of me using it? If you do that, you might be able to figure it out. I'm not making any bets though."

"I don't KNOW! This whole situation with the Star Atters and the superpowers thing has got me confused! How the hell am I supposed to think with all that going on!?"

"Truly pathetic. It's a miracle your still alive right now. You must have gotten by on just luck, no way every idiot would be able to survive as long as you."

"Whatever, piss off. I'm tired, and I'm in no mood to listen to this." Roland said, and got up and went over to the gunrack. He selected a semi-auto Glock 9mm and made sure it was loaded. Satisfied to see that it was, he laid back down on top of the bed and set the gun on the nightstand. "I thing I just need sleep... This is getting ridiculous..." he said before he drifted off for a restful nap.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 pm
"I think that's really cool," Angie told him, smiling. "You said you have three forms. What's the other?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 pm
"Alright but I won't be able to talk in the final one" he changes into a creature with wings and very skinny in form

User Image

he makes an eagle cry and sits next to her, his orb was inside his head and the back of his head was opened up revealing the orb, he layed down next to her  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:34 pm
Angie looked at him with a very perplexed expression on her face. She was confused as to how this form would be helpful in a combat situation, but she mentally shrugged. "Interesting form."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:44 pm
he gets up at her expression and flies up into the air he flies alongside the river and from his stomach balls of energy fall out one at a time expoding as they hit the ground acting as if he was a bomber, he then covers himself in energy and dive bombs the river making an explosive impact as he hit, he jumps out letting the river reform then flies back to Angie and gives a chirp  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 am
Angie sat down in surprise as she watched Haze bomb the riverside with pure energy. It was quite the scene to behold. As she watched him fly, she felt an ache between her shoulder blades, and a deep ache inside herself to match. She wanted to fly.

You will, don't worry.

She jumped slightly at the voice again, then buries her face in her hands. "Gorramit.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 am
he changes to his original form and pets Angies back. "Everything ok?" He wondered if rest may have to be the best option. She seemed a bit overwrought to him  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 am
"Yeah, just hearing that voice again, it's starting to get on my nerves." She yawned and stretched. "Hmm. Might want a nap or something soon..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:35 am
"Yeah, lets do that." he said helping her to her feet. he starts guiding her back to the building. he strokes her back "Don't worry too much about things. its new but nothing out of control" he nods to her. he takes her into the mansion and guided her to the living quarters. he goes to a door and opens it then leads her in

"Here you go" her room, like Rolands, had a large bed, a few cases for any weapons she may get later in time, a tv, a revolving closet filled with clothes that were also had their tags cut, in the back there was a sink and the door next to it led to her private bathroom. The sink had everything she would need to keep up on her looks and the closet had room for additional clothing and supplies

Haze: "Hope you like it. Sweet dreams Angie" he gives her a key to the door and leaves closing it gently

REX

Malice: "Its getting late. hes not waking up til morning" he a fog surrounds Rex and he gets teleported into the bed of his room that was neighboring Rolands room and had a few weapon racks on the opposite wall with a tv on the wall the foot of his bed was facing. near his bed the sink area with its supplies sat with the lights shut off and had an entry way kind of feel as the door to his bathroom was further down near where the sink was

Malice swiftly leaves a key on a cupboard and locks the door then leaves in a puff of fog  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm
Angie looked around the room with a sigh. It had been a very long time since she'd had a room to stay in. She sat down on the bed and lay down without getting under the covers and crossed her arms behind her head, thinking. Well, either I'm well and truly insane, or this is real. And if this is real... wow... She drifted off to sleep at some point, thinking about how she could turn her life around.

She awoke later with a jolt, rolling out of bed and hitting.... not hitting the floor. She had just been dreaming that she was in the Parthenon, except it was as though it was new instead of the modern day ruin, and she was being chased by a Minotaur with an AK-47, and she had golden shoes on that helped her run away faster, but at the same time they blinded her, so she couldn't see where she was going, and she had just gotten shot in the heart when she'd awoken.... She looked at the floor beneath her now that she was awake and found she wasn't touching it. Angie moved a hand to touch the floor, and she could, but the rest of her was hovering about an inch above the ground. She awkwardly attempted to stand, and eventually got up, and she looked down to find that the golden sandals from her dreams were on her feet. As soon as she realized this, she stopped hovering, and dropped to the ground.

I swear, they don't actually make you go blind. Funny dreams you have, there... Hope the shoes help you out a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 pm
Haze: he walked down the hall alone, it was late and his team were all asleep now. as he walked he saw X leaning up against the wall.

X: "Any progress with your team?"

Haze: "They're getting there"

X: "And of course shes coming in last?"

Haze: "Shes doing just as good actually, maybe being prejudice is just clouding your mind" he made a spiteful joke at X

X: "Well, we'll see how good your team does on a mission." he gave Haze a folder

Haze: "But they just got here! we can't send them in like this"

X: "We did the same to you"

Haze: "Thats because no other Star Atters could take the job!"

X: "Either way, you have the job now. The council ordered it, I just deliver it to you. Best of luck Haze"

Haze: "This is on the other half of the world! If we wanted to get there at day light we would have to leave now"

X: "Sorry Haze. Its not my recommended job for the rookies either but its an assignment."

Haze: he sighed "Fine, we'll leave at 11 AM our time. get a drop ship ready"

X: "Surely Haze" he walks off down the stairs and disappears into an office

Haze: he gives a deep sigh and reads the information the folder had as he walked down the stairs  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Angie was wondering what the hell was going on. The sandals were a beautiful, pure gold, and felt as soft as silk against her skin, but they were as sturdy and supporting as the best pair of shoes she'd ever had. They wound up her leg, stopping a little below her knee, in the style of ancient Greek sandals. They had little wings on the sides of them at the ankles, and they seemed to almost move as though they were alive... she was obviously just seeing things though. She ignored it completely, and went around and got dressed and ready. She found she couldn't take them off, though they were not hampering at all somehow when she put on a new pair of pants. Trying not to think about it, Angie stepped out of her room and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:35 pm
Haze: later in the morning he walks up the stairs and sees Angie looking around like she was looking for something "Hey Angie." he examines her and sees her sandals "Hmm, fancy sandals you got there. Where'd you find those?" he asked quizzically. the Star Atters hardly got costume clothing ever  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 am
Roland awoke, and was instantly assaulted again.

"Wakey wakey... Why the HELL are you sleeping in an unfamiliar setting?"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." Roland thought aloud.

" 'fraid not, nitwit. I don't kid. I am seriously confused, maybe you can help me out."

"Oh really? You mean, the smart-a** that's been harassing me almost non-stop since I got here needs my help? I'm truly honored..." Roland thought, sarcastically.

"Ah hahaha, good one. Really. Anyway, here's what I want to know: How can you not be thinking that you should get the hell out of here? Why isn't the rest of your mind screaming at you to get out, that this isn't right?"

"Maybe because there's nothing incredibly suspicious going on... just a rich guy playing games. Either that, or this is all true... and I'm more apt to believe the former. wait a second... 'the rest of my mind'? You're... part of me?"

"DING DING, Tell him what he's won! Seriously, I was beginning to wonder! I knew you were stupid, but not THAT stupid."

"So wait... Part of my mind, yet I'm not in control of it? That's... unusual. UNLESS... This power thing isn't crap. But if that's the case, then your arguments about getting out of here... make absolutely no sense."

"Sure they do! Think about it. Remember earlier, during meditation? Oh, how that pissed you off! Suddenly, you were on fire... but it didn't hurt a bit. THEN, your encounter with the walking weapon rack... didn't it irritate you when you were forced to fight him with no weapons? hrrmmm?"

"So then... huh. I had already figured that fire was my power. That's why I've stayed. But... irritation triggers it? If so, that's going to get really annoying, having to get angry to use these powers..."

"Silly! Once you fully awaken, you won't need to. You'll be able to switch at will. You just need to get infuriated to awaken, then your body gets conditioned to it. Then, you can switch at will."

"Well, I suppose that's convenient. Anyway, I suppose I had better be seeing into... whatever it is I should be doing. I hardly think I should judt be sitting here all day." Roland thought, and stood up. He put the weapon away and walked out the door, into the hallway. "This having to be unarmed thing is irritating, I wish I could at least carry a pistol, or even one shuriken or something." He wandered around before he eventually stumbled upon Haze and the new girl. "Odd that I think of her as the new girl... I'm new too..." He then stood there silently, not wanting to interrupt the conversation.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff