Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:08 pm
Could you? I'm a little easily distracted when it comes to starting rps. I keep toddling off elsewhere and then losing them to firefox crashes like the dork I am 8B  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 pm
Of course. ^^ It might be a few days though. I have a huge physics final to teach myself for, and a final portfolio to do for the quarter, so the next few days are a little cloggy. I'll get to it as soon as I'm free, so probably Tuesday nightish.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm
It's a little later than originally planned, but...

Did you want to get the Paradox/Cuauhcoatl plots rolling? Doxy is still in need of a lesson in manners. If anything, he's gotten a bit worse since last year. xD;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm
lol talk about timing! <3 I just looking for your own plotpage so I could see about asking you if you wanted to plot still and rp it a bit now that Cuauhcoatl's Rp has finally gotten to the point where I can start doing more 'current' Rp.

And also because of a new inclusion biggrin Kaliska is being sort of adopted by Cuauhcoatl and Ikinya, so she'll be around with Tirokio's Chompy and Paradox. So RP with her will be likely to happen if your interested, since it is something of an odd family forming. XD

Same goes for most of the Mecho/Melody family as well. (Once Cuauhcoatl and Kayla get that surrogation drama started, Yectenehua will be formed <3)  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:35 pm
Great minds think alike, I suppose! ^_^

Sure thing. I'd love to RP with Kaliska alongside all the others. It's an odd family, but...dysfunction is in style these days. Heck, most of my families are dysfunctional, and I rather like it that way. It makes things more interesting. xD

Did you want to start up the RP, or should I?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 pm
o3o Could you? <3 I keep getting distracted by photoshop 8B  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Will do. I'll start it up first thing tomorrow morning. I've got mush brain at the moment. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:47 am
Here you are! [X]  

Katjive

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:02 am
Here's the RP mind! Sorry it took so long. ^^

[ Clicketh Mey! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm
Gonna be getting to my RPs hopefully once I get home from my clay thing later on today after I wake up (god I need to get to bed at better times). I managed to reply to Katjive before realizing its two and I gotta get up in like 5 hours.

However! BEFORE I FORGET, TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HAHA You're OLD 8'D

Tulgey: neutral Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm only "twenty Four" in rp time. If I'm Old. You're old Miss Turned Twenty Four on the Third and thus older then your own character

.... Ok I deserved that. 8B  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm
D'aww, happy birthday, Tulgey!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 pm
^_^ AHaha... I'm a bit late, but Happy B-day Tulgey!!!! <3  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Is Cephy still in need of a Seathi? I've got Amitola, who lives in the lake... Maybe we could set up an RP for them?  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:46 pm
8D That would be neat! <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 am
Hai IDK if you have any free time but for some general rp I have a boy named Ahote. He has a bet going on with his closes friend Sin (one of PGM's mare) to get as many female friends as possible. Ahote can be a bit of a grump at times but he is very kind and is pretty polite to others. He is also pretty close to his cousin Viski who has a motto in saving little creatures so it might be interesting for him to meet someone who would eat small birds and rabbits that his cousins try to save <3

Feel free to pm as well <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces