Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:05 pm
I'd also like to be a collection agent, and I'm always willing to keep renting out items. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:30 pm
so how do i rent an item? Do i pm or post  

What the Pho

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:52 pm
Lord someguy
so how do i rent an item? Do i pm or post

You should post it here first, then either I can PM and ask on your behalf or you can PM them personally. It just gives us a record of the contracts here so that we know who to collect from. If you prefer to deal totally privately, that's ok too, but we won't try to help you get your stuff back because we have no records or proof (if you know what I mean).

So let us know what you'd like to do and we'll definitely set something up for you. Thanks for asking! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:53 pm
Januarydreamer
I'd also like to be a collection agent, and I'm always willing to keep renting out items. domokun

Sure! I'd love to have extra help. Thank you! heart  

IMWanderling

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:28 pm
Black goth boots plz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:33 pm
um....seeing as you all know of my scheme, twisted Do you just want me to leave or what?...  

The Harbinger of Death

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:19 pm
I want my stuff back..

jfm567
Adioroka314 has friends that are all friends with anarchy_surfer_666 (my friend in real life). one of Adioroka314 friends is anarchy_surfer_666's mule (the drunken jelly bean) i have a feeling that Adioroka314 is one of anarchy_surfer_666's mules........i will call him today.... ninja 3nodding

Plus, since this theory is true, you owe what the drunken jelly bean owes too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:24 pm
i dont think he's going to. Report him or something  

What the Pho

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:25 pm
Anarchy_Surfer_666
um....seeing as you all know of my scheme, twisted Do you just want me to leave or what?...

Your scheme??? Do you intend to return or reimburse those whom you've rented from? Please say you will. We don't want to see anyone go. Honest! We're all here to have fun and keep it honest. Please reconsider... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:28 pm
Prentending to be poor with your mules to trick nice gaians isn't exactly the nicest way to get money. stare  

Celestial Lullaby

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Celestial Lullaby
I want my stuff back..

jfm567
Adioroka314 has friends that are all friends with anarchy_surfer_666 (my friend in real life). one of Adioroka314 friends is anarchy_surfer_666's mule (the drunken jelly bean) i have a feeling that Adioroka314 is one of anarchy_surfer_666's mules........i will call him today.... ninja 3nodding

Plus, since this theory is true, you owe what the drunken jelly bean owes too. 3nodding

Well, technically, it was stated on the first page that the Guild is NOT responsible for any losses. But, seeing as this is NOT what I ever wanted to see happen ever, I will do everything to make sure you get reimbursed even if I have to work hard to pay for it completely by myself.

I have even created a brand new mule named xRentalsmanx who will get all of my gold until everyone is reimbursed in full. I set him up because I have other friends who have already shown interest in making sure we keep Gaia honest and that no one loses anything.

If he won't return your items, we have no other option but to report him and ban him from this guild. Of course, that may be the end of this Rental shop. crying I can't run the risk of letting him come in again and doing the same thing under a mule. It's too bad because there are many of us here who had rentals without a hitch! It just ruined everything... crying

Please reconsider Anarchy_Surfer_666!!! sad You still have time to make it right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:32 pm
you could send wolfie again  

What the Pho

The Harbinger of Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:36 pm
I would love to pay everyone back!! really I would!...but I have hardly any gold.But noone would believe anything I say I am sure.. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:37 pm
IMWanderling
Well, technically, it was stated on the first page that the Guild is NOT responsible for any losses. But, seeing as this is NOT what I ever wanted to see happen ever, I will do everything to make sure you get reimbursed even if I have to work hard to pay for it completely by myself.

I have even created a brand new mule named xRentalsmanx who will get all of my gold until everyone is reimbursed in full. I set him up because I have other friends who have already shown interest in making sure we keep Gaia honest and that no one loses anything.

If he won't return your items, we have no other option but to report him and ban him from this guild. Of course, that may be the end of this Rental shop. crying I can't run the risk of letting him come in again and doing the same thing under a mule. It's too bad because there are many of us here who had rentals without a hitch! It just ruined everything... crying

Please reconsider Anarchy_Surfer_666!!! sad You still have time to make it right.
Yes, but since a trade had The drunken Jelly bean in it, who is his mule, his mule owes, therefore he owes.

You don't have o pay me back, it's alright. I hate what happened and all, but 700g and a yeti isn't all that much. Well actually it sort of is, but I have two other yetis and the 700g would be nice, but I can do without. Though I think it's noble what you're doing.  

Celestial Lullaby

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:39 pm
Did you sell all the items?? Because if you didn't, start by giving them back. Then after you can quest to pay us all back and then feel good about it. It may take awhile, but I'm sure we can wait..  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games