Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mastershake466

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:07 pm
hi my name brad and im from akron ohio if any one want to donate to my wish list feel free  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:13 pm
22/f/oh obviously. i'm a pet groomer. living in columbus but i want to move over by wellington eventually. got to pay the bills first. ^^ anyone feel free to im/pm me if you can hold an intelligent conversation. If you start an rp or have a interesting question or statement right off the bat i'll definatly respond.  

Azella

Raceln

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:43 pm
Hey, I'm Alan, i live in this small place called Fairborn, by Wright Patt. I'm a 17 year old freak and geek who spends most of their time online chatting and playing games. Some of the things i do is i play DnD with some friends, one of which is TU. I love computers, i build them for cash, i just made a computer that ate babies. I love dong RPG games, i love City of Heros, i'm a big nerd right there. Fantasy books are my favorite, i spend lots of time reading them, even reading ones i've read before. Eh thats about all i can think of, IM mean if you want to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:08 pm
Hey my name is Dave im 14 going to be 15 in Nov. I live in Mentor Ohio I skateboard listen to music mostly Metal and Punk yeah stuff like that....I'm currently do not have a g/f so for all you ladies out their I'm open wink so you can PM me  

Hatebreed809

Whirlwindblue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:59 am
Hi I am Danica, I am 21 and go to Kent State University. I've lived in Ohio my whole Life Arrggg, Cleveland, Bedford Hts, Twinsburg and now Kent! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:14 am
hi I me and I lived in Ohio My entire life, started off in columbus area then west side of cleveland, then east side of cleveland ( a 10 week period in s. columbia( which doesn't really count as living elsewhere cuase i still paid out of state tax even though i did have mail coming to me) then now in toledo area-ish.  

nightsky03

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lyliac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:54 am
Salutations. I'm a 16 year old pariah. I've lived in Cincinnati since I was in first grade. Before that I lived in Manhatten. I am still rather sad that we moved from New York, but Ohio is an okay place. I like kittens and hot chocolate. I'm a junior, and I think most of the people at my school are complete idiots, in every sense of the word.

And I like penguins too. Especially the fuzzy grey babies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:14 pm
sum 1 heart me plz!!! crying  

Catfish_Jack

Catfish_Jack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:29 pm
Seak
Ok. Me.

Denise
25 (26 on Sept. 16th)
Cincinnati outskirts (a.k.a. Eastgate/Anderson area)

As you can tell by my potato sack avatar, I'm new to Gaia. biggrin

HI!

er, hi, i have a devart acct. too...
i'm banned right now but um, check it out if you get bored or something.

hope i got this right, i'm confused! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:32 pm
hi, im maralyn, and i live in ohio... well, duh, ummm... im 16. i live in akron, and i go to high school... well, duh, im 16... but i cant drive.. im a loser lol whee and i love anime and sketching, and playing tennis with my evil b***h tennis buddy. lol. well, i cant think of anything else to say right now.... so ya, oh, and HI!!!!! heart heart  

Cupcake Kayleigh

deadzenside

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:21 pm
im 18 and i go by otherial. on internet and in select circles of friends in real life. my real name is clinton, but i like clint better. i live in licking county in newark. im currently with a wonderful lady named angel we have been dating off and on for 5 years and now we are engaged and we have been together this time for almost 2 years and its for good this time.

I like anime and video games. i like ddr especially. i work at longaberger golf course in the resteraunt, im a busser. when i go visit my father i am the bouncer at his bar(best job ever!!!). im trying to get a dungeons and dragons campaign running but it is pretty hard to gather people to play once a week. thats me!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:58 pm
Hi, I'm Ray. I live in Cincinnati. I'm boring, combat obsessed, and widely hated where I live. Heh.  

Sigurd S.

G0dEh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:33 pm
Uh oops sorry bout makin the topic yah im new whas up all  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:35 pm
Hello.
I'm Mika, and I'm from a small town in Southeastern Ohio. I'm a junior in High School, and someday, I plan to attend OU.

Someday.

And then I'll go to Canada and New York City.

The end.

Sixteenth Note Fo Lyfe

Link1987

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:18 pm
maralyn88
hi, im maralyn, and i live in ohio... well, duh, ummm... im 16. i live in akron, and i go to high school... well, duh, im 16... but i cant drive.. im a loser lol whee and i love anime and sketching, and playing tennis with my evil b***h tennis buddy. lol. well, i cant think of anything else to say right now.... so ya, oh, and HI!!!!! heart heart
im link i live in akron go to skool wit maralyn but tryin to meet mor fellow akron ppl  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff