Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:33 pm
Grabs some ramen, jams a candle in it, lights it and starting singing happy birthday to Stitched! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:35 pm
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
Ok...but maybe in RP section first so no complaints are sent. What do you think???

*Helps herself to an ice cold IBC root beer...*User Image
gonk i wasn't hoping for this to go in the RP section, but if Sakura says it should be in there, then i guess it'll go there -.-;;

Yeah...it's not really RP... We can ask him if it can stay here and get a sticky where it's so popular. I won't move it on ya... wink  

IMWanderling

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:37 pm
IMWanderling
Grabs some ramen, jams a candle in it, lights it and starting singing happy birthday to Stitched! xd

gonk xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:43 pm
stiched
Manji-luo
stiched
Yay, I'm so excited today! (is me birfday) But Anyways, whats everyone been up to?? ::grabs ramen and rootbeer::
i've just been posting and doing stuff on gaia 3nodding nothing much yet, but i'm sure my threads that i hold good conversations in will really pick up soon 3nodding

so do you wanna be a bartender here stiched? xp

I've just been surfin the web.. Doing random junk. and my make up. Gettin ready to go out and be smexy. lol
Sure! I'll be a bartender!
*tackle-glomps you* ^_____________^
yay! *goes to update the front page*

LOL @ IM  

Manji-luo

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:44 pm
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
Ok...but maybe in RP section first so no complaints are sent. What do you think???

gonk i wasn't hoping for this to go in the RP section, but if Sakura says it should be in there, then i guess it'll go there -.-;;

Yeah...it's not really RP... We can ask him if it can stay here and get a sticky where it's so popular. I won't move it on ya... wink
okay, thanks IM ^_^ i'd hate to see it moved to the RP thread. it doesnt seem to get many visitors sweatdrop plus this is a place for everyone to enjoy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:56 pm
Get me an IBC... me & Yuki are having an argument like we did in the 8th grade, this brings back some pretty crappy times.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:06 pm
Goddess Ace
Get me an IBC... me & Yuki are having an argument like we did in the 8th grade, this brings back some pretty crappy times.
aww sad *comforts you and hands you 2 IBC's*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

-Downs both IBCs- Finally admiting some feelings, gawd this needed to get out. Just so - awful.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:16 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

-Downs both IBCs- Finally admiting some feelings, gawd this needed to get out. Just so - awful.
i know it really hurts to say them sometimes, but it isnt a bad thing to say your feelings you know. my psychiatrist tells me that it's a good way of getting things off yuor chest. kinda helps you breathe easier in some cases if you tell it to a close friend or someone that wont tell  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:21 pm
Ya, I know. It's kinda icky to do it on the AIM but I'd be out of it if we were face to face. Her voice kinda scares me when she's angry.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:24 pm
Goddess Ace
Ya, I know. It's kinda icky to do it on the AIM but I'd be out of it if we were face to face. Her voice kinda scares me when she's angry.

eek *grabs a chair*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:26 pm
Goddess Ace
ouch! gonk

lol @ wolfie  

Manji-luo

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:33 pm
Goddess Ace

Awww! That's so sad. If you can resolve it over AIM, then after you're right as rain, you can tell her how it scares you when she is angry. I think that fear isn't of her voice, but the intense emotion and fear of loss. OMG! Sorry! Lemme take that counsellor hat off. Sorry about that!

I'm sure you'll work it out soon. As long as there's communication and honest empathy, you'll have nowhere to go but up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:34 pm
IMWanderling
Goddess Ace

Awww! That's so sad. If you can resolve it over AIM, then after you're right as rain, you can tell her how it scares you when she is angry. I think that fear isn't of her voice, but the intense emotion and fear of loss. OMG! Sorry! Lemme take that counsellor hat off. Sorry about that!

I'm sure you'll work it out soon. As long as there's communication and honest empathy, you'll have nowhere to go but up. 3nodding

duuuuurrrrrr.......big words confuse jeffrey..... xd gonk sweatdrop  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:36 pm
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
IMWanderling

okay, thanks IM ^_^ i'd hate to see it moved to the RP thread. it doesnt seem to get many visitors sweatdrop plus this is a place for everyone to enjoy!

I like it here too and so does Akira, so I think Sakura will let it stay. It's so relaxed and not really RPish. It is more like casual conversation with a smidgeon of ramen and rootbeer. Yay! It's really popular too! 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games