Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Guild Chatterbox & Spam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:39 pm
looky loooky i got mny shirt now i jus need my shoes and gloves  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:32 pm
If you want to see what my guy looks like compared to vash then go to that topic chris made the post your art topic  

DanPro05

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:19 am
I told you. you loser see I was right. so was sam.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:21 pm
i get to dye my hair black and i am getting red tips and streaks i amd getting my hair tested today and like 5:30 yah i can't wate tee hee hee!!!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:11 pm
That sounds awsome  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:09 pm
yah i kno i can't wate but first there on;y going to do my tips and streaks then latter there going to dye me hair all red then black idk how it worksbutit's going to look good in the end and i saw that ur go to darby i'm going there this yr u kan look 4 me if u wanna!!

my pic's in the gaia pic's

x_x Chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:19 pm
cool I will be a junor this year at darby  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:21 pm
cool I will be a junor this year at darby you can look for me if you want my pic is in the guild pics thing  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:23 pm
kool yah do u kno my bro Aaron Grim j/w he goes there too he's in the same grade!

x_x Chelsea x_x  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:24 pm
yea I used to be freinds with him in 6th grade then we lost touch I don't think he rembers me now  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:30 pm
oh sry to hear that but he's gay any way(not really i just hate him) and yah he kan be kool but not to me we never get along never had never will and yah but no sry to hear ur not friends anymore just dering skool go up to him and start talking to him and yah maybe u guy's can be friend's again and yah and me and u could talk more to but u don't have to it's ur life and yah!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:38 pm
I would not mind talking to you  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:43 pm
really my bro talk's bout me like i'm a loser and dumb b/c's i'm not like him and yah wat ever he tell's u about me it's not true we'll maybe it is some of it but yah just b/c's i'm diff and imatur( i think that's how to spell it) and yah he tell's me that ppl r going to beat the chrap out of me but i don't care b/c's i'm myself and diff like i said!!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:46 pm
Yea it is always important to be yourself  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:52 pm
yah and he don't understand me and he izn't himself around some ppl and he really gets upset wen he don't fit in and he care's wat ppl think of him the first time he ever said that he inved me was he said he inved me b/c's i didn't care wat ppl thought of me and i didn't let it get me down and yah!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games