Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 am
Black Lake/ Boat House
Ronyo Storm - Unsorted
First Year

The confirmation from the others showed Ronyo could have likely stood against Blaire for his slightly dangerous prank. He still held to the idea of needing to know more about a person before he confronted them. That was if he wished to pursue that avenue of conflict which being a new student and relatively new to any large gathering of individuals he thought it best to try and not make enemies so quickly. Blaire did deserve a measure of respect for the level of depth in deception used for not just his gender but likely his entire demeanor. Oddly enough Ronyo had not noticed such a simple point of evidence on Blaire during his time on the same boat, the missed observation brought a chuckle to the boy.

“Leave it to a lady to notice something simple yet so conclusive. I was so concerned with looking for subtler idea that I missed the most obvious. It looks like I have already begun learning with just simply setting foot upon school grounds. My complements Phi, you are an observant one,” not wanting their entire conversation to be about someone they were not sure about Ronyo decided to change the conversation and possibly include the other girl who had run back to join them, “I noticed your owl from before Jane, an elegant bird to be sure, does she have a name?”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 am
User Image

User Image

Woil looked at him and suddenly grabbed his head twitching slightly.
Hey! No speaking to the enemy!
What?
"I-I'm Woil." He said twitching slightly and shaking the boy's hand. He held his head, now he had a headache...
He looked around and sighed as he had lost sight of Stanley and he turned to Allen.

User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 am

User Image
User Image

While walking up the stairs, Eleanor took attention of the conversation behind her back. Most of it was about the Sorting, questions such as 'In what House would you like to be in?' and 'Do you think the classes will be difficult?'. Eleanor loved first years. She got the chance to watch the past first years grow up into successful adults, and she was determined that the students behind her would be just as talented. What she also adored was the enthusiasm in the air brought in by those young pupils. It made every teacher recall their first day at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Reaching the last step, Eleanor paused and turned to the line of first years before her, "Okay guys, time for the Entrance Courtyard!" she announced loudly before resuming her pace, giving the gargoyle a small pat on the head as she passed by, "Hello, Gemma," she said with a smile, letting out a small chuckle as the gargoyle snorted in reply. Typical, old Gemma. Always grumpy and cold to strangers, and especially to Eleanor. Of course, the elderly statue was tired of seeing her everytime she passed by.

{ you guys can go ahead and post in the Entrance Courtyard :3 }

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Drake shook his head at the cousins and smirked. "Aye Tay I know you hate heights and all but truth be known I never fly more than two stories above ground." Drake smiled weakly as if he has given away his weakness.

"I just don't feel right being any higer than that." Drake admited looking up at the moon light.

"It's very odd, the night sky here. Don't seem right being able to see the Milky Way." He looked back at Tay "Sorry I suck at small talk. Da said it was cause of the way I think about things in general." Drake smiled as a kitten mewled in the hood of his cloak.

"Suki?" Drake questioned. The kitten mewled again and Drake sighed reaching behind him and pulled out a small black and white kitten. "Silly little thing. Dose mom know you stowed away?" the kitten mewled again and Drake sighed. "Fine I'll write her tomarrow to make sure." the kitten purred.

"Well this small thing is Suki." Drake said scratching the kitten's belly.

next post in the courtyard XP

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
With a silent sigh, Colton pushed off the negative thoughts and feelings that seemed to be attempting to overpower him. If he was going to be placed in the proper house, he thought it best not to stir up trouble and linger on thoughts that the sorting hat may perceive as his every day personality. Colt undoubtedly had experienced feelings like these before, ones of dislike towards another, however the situation had never involved someone he had only just met, nor someone who seemed so able to turn people against him without so much as a word.

Switching his caged owl to his right hand to even out the weight, Colton thanked Ronyo for changing the topic of conversation by giving him a short smile and a somewhat weary look. He recognized his attempt to invite Jane back into the conversation, so Colton held quiet, and refrained from interrupting the girl's turn in speech. Instead, he kept his ears open, but let his eyes fall along the path they were taking up to the castle in order to catch enough details that maybe he could draw himself a mental map of the entire school grounds.

[[NEXT POST AT THE ENTRANCE COURTYARD! xD]]
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Surprise was written on every inch of Echo's face as she walked along side Emrys and listened intently to his poem. An eleven year old male reciting poetry as an application to real world problems, she thought over and over. Aside from her surprise, the poem really did help her understand the gargoyle. I had no idea...

Still following along right behind Eleanor, she became enveloped in deep thought. It wasn't until they had reached the top of the stairs and she nearly ran into the gargoyle Eleanor had referred to as "Gemma" that Echo came to. Only an inch away from the magical creature, Echo stopped in her tracks gave a small squeal and jumped backward, straight into Emrys.

Spinning around she gave a small groan. "Merlin! I'm so sorry Emrys!" She went to reach for Emrys arm in apology just as the Gargoyle let out a snort. Jumping in surprise yet again she span around to face Gemma and tripped over her own foot. "GAHK!" she let out as she fell onto the hard stone floor.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi shared in the feeling of gratitude to Ronyo for the change of subject.(bowing her head with a smile at his compliment. Agreeing that the simple things are often the most invisible). The negative feelings that had momentarily spun around the group of four seemed a bit taboo on a day so filled with excitement as today.
Phi also shared Colton's thanking smile to the boy and headed behind the grounds keeper as she called them to the courtyard. Walking carefully in the dark and trying not to step on anyone's heels as she trekked. Hearing word of a gargoyle, she looked up ahead with hope and curiosity glimmering in her eyes.

{continued in Entrance Courtyard}

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦
"Woil?" he asked briskly, making sure he had heard him right and his pronunciation was not off. "I quite like that." he grinned.

He noticed the boy grabbing his head for a second thought perhaps some insect had bit him or was annoying him, but some odd instinct told him other wise. Allen also noted the twitch, though it was not as bad as he had seen it be before.
"Head ache?" Allen asked with a bit of sympathy, trying to keep his tone casual as he noticed a slight brightness in his eyes. it looked like an emotion that the rest of him was not reflecting. It was either hidden, or only partially felt, and it was annoyance. Allen became more interested.

"Come on, don't want to miss the sorting." He ushered the boy, and Bea from behind, as he heard the groundskeeper calling them. He wanted to unveil some more of the mystery behind this boy.
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm
EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reciting the poem, Emrys shut his journal with a smile. With all this excitement about the gargoyle, he was glad to have forgotten about the boat ride. Looking around for the gargoyle as they followed the games keeper, Emrys was surprised and jumped a little when he heard a squeal and looked over just in time to UBS Echo jump back into him. "Oof! What happened?" He asked, looking towards what made her jump. And it was during that time in which he heard Echo fall onto the ground. "Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?" He asked, helping her up to her feet. "It's only a gargoyle. Why are you so afraid? He asked, hurrying them after the games keeper and giving a wave towards the gargoyle.

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~UNSORTED~~~~~~~~}

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Woil looked at him and nodded happily, his innocence not being dampened one bit. "Sure! Let's head on to the courtyard!" He said happily and went ahead of him and twitched again as he tripped and he cursed slightly as his knee was scraped.
What the hell do you want!?
For you to STEP AWAY from the rival!
He twitched some more as he hugged the scrape and he got back up holding his head.
"Just shut up and leave me alone!" He yelled out in a quiet voice.

User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
Unsorted- First Year

User Image

Shaking the extended hand Luke listened as Tay hinted around the cursed thing. "You don’t seem to cursed to me, and no I didn't pass out I simply took a nap", Luke said as he adjusted his satchel and turned towards the other boy.
                  "Unfortunate”, Luke mused. “I can relate", Luke spoke to the boy on Tays other side as he extended a hand "Names Luke though you probably already heard that part".
                  Luke kept walking with the group swishing his sucker around while watching the interactions of his new friend and a rather blond person in the front of the group. "Family", Luke guessed aloud. It was more of a statement than a question. Luke began to think about his family back home but had his attention pulled away when the mention of flying brought him into the conversation once more. "I can't wait for that bit", Luke answered as one of his allusive smiles flickered across his face. "Been flyin for quite awhile love the feel of bein fast as the wind or at least trying to be", he continued with a grin.
                  Luke stopped talking as Tays owl came to join them. He noted that she was a rather beautiful bird. Then a new thought crossed his mind where was Nox? The last place he remembered his long eared owl was before he had fallen asleep on the train it had been in the seat next to him, oh well she'll be fine he thought as he remembered the pet store owners words "likes to fend for herself that one there". Yeah she'll be fine he though again as he looked up at the groundskeeper who was announcing their arrival at the entrance courtyard.

((continued at the courtyard))

If you ever wish for things that are in the past,
just remember that the wrong things aren't supposed to last

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm
Gideon12

☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Ғїѓs† yєąѓ •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Danielle stood after Alex, carefully stepping out of the boat and onto the dock, lest she misplace her foot and find herself falling into the chilly water. She watched him turn around, his excitement catching with her own as they neared their first steps into the famed castle. "I know, can you believe it!" She made it onto the dock safely, slinging her bag over her shoulder as they began to walk towards the hill that led away from the lake. The castle towered above them, its stone walls seeming to stretch upwards into the sky for eternity. The climb up the hill seemed to take hours, though it must have only been a few moments. Danielle's anxiousness was taking over, and minutes seemed to drag on as she wished the moment they would first step inside the castle would arrive.

((entrance courtyard!))

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Rechosia

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Unsorted
User Image[Enter from the Lake]

A jolt of the boat against the dock suddenly woke up Jessica Sassareth, who bolted upright. The pale redhead glanced around and realized that she made it across the lake, "Oh...."

Struggling at first, Jess managed to extract herself from the small boat and gather Bubo in his cage. Following the sounds of the other first years, Jess scurried up the long stairs attempting to catch up with the others. Soon, the young girl was already winded....

[Exit to Courtyard]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Embarassed, Echo accepted emrys' help up and trudged out the narrow passage. Making a self-evlauation she determined that she would walk away from her spill with a few more bruises. Ugh...how embarrassing. Why am I such a clutz? That's the second spill I've taken in the past hour!!

Before them the passage let out to a massive courtyard, the castle loomed over them in the distance. "Wow..." she sighed, staring up at the massive structure. The excitement welled up in her again and she jumped up and down clapping her hands.

User Image

((Exit to Entrance Courtyard))

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm
EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following Echo's gaze up at the castle, Emrys stood in awe next to her. It really was an incredible sight, one he could've only dreamt of back back home. But here he was, looking upon it with his own eyes with other witches and wizards his age. He truly found it hard to believe. "Wow is right." He stated, feeling her excitement wash over him.

((Exit to Courtyard))

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~UNSORTED~~~~~~~~}

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games