Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 pm
[ Bumpers. Ah hell! ]

Mae wrapped the soft bread delicately, handing it to her customer. "Have a nice day," she said, putting the money in the cash register. She glanced around. An old man sat in the corner, drinking a coffee and reading the newspaper. He was a regular, a neighbor of the owner's. Her stalker didn't come by anymore. She sighed. Her cell phone was snug in the pocket of her pink apron, a charm dangling from it in the shape of a cat face. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun. She turned from a call in the back. Fresh bread filled the cafe as a loaf of pound cake settled on the counter. An old woman stood there, stern yet funny, with a pleased look. "New recipe," she stated and went back to cut it before setting it in the display case. The old woman dissapeared back into kitchen, the door swinging behind her. That was the owner, her daughter was the manager here and her mother's friend who offered her a job here. Mae went back to the register, sitting at the counter as she momentarily read some magazine.

Luce jogged to Jeffery's house. It was down the street so she had no problem meeting him up. She wore regular clothes, bright and girly ones, as she knocked on his door out of breath. She tugged on the strap of her purse in anticipation, excited to be going out with her friends. She always had problems with that, making friends. Many girls disliked her happy personality, many jealous of her friendliness to boys. But with Jeffery and then Mae, and now Adrian, she felt reassured. She held a wide grin on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 pm
(Too lazy for my little background)

After much thought about actually going, Adrian made his way to Jeffery's place, finding it from the directions he gave him. "She already kicked me right in the face. I don't know what else she could do to me anyway..." Adrian said to himself as he drove to Jeffery's, himself wearing his usual black jeans, black t-shirt, and purple jacket.

It didn't take long to get to Jeffery's, meeting up with him and Luce.
"So you decided to show up after all. Couldn't resist seeing her in an apron I see." Jeffery said with a laugh.

"It's not like that! I just thought nothing worse could really happen if I saw her with you two anyway." He said to him, Mae in a apron far from the first thing on his mind, but certainly not the last.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm
Luce grinned slyly, looking away as she listened with an amused expression on her face. The fact that she knew something these boys didn't gave her a gleeful outlook. All too excited, she got up and headed for the door. "Stop your chit chat girls and lets go," she exclaimed. Adrian was nervous, or at least so she could tell. However she didn't think Mae would be at all angry for them coming. Why would she?
Yet it was her anticpation that made her impatient. Her short hair bobbed up and down as she hopped from foot to foot, tottering from her heels to her tip toes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm
As they walked to the bakery, Adrian was having second thoughts again, his pace slower than the others.
"Come on Adrian! Don't chicken out now. It isn't gonna be bad. I promise." Jeffery said, actually getting a tad worried about Adrian.
"I-I know." He said, still doubting it. He was too nervous about a simple visit to see Mae at work. Yes he liked her, but was this a bit much?

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 pm
Luce giggled as Jeffrey had said something funny before he commented on Adrian. She shook her head. "Mae won't mind, Adrian, stop getting so nervous. She doesn't like cowardly guys," she said with a grin and spun around, taking Jeffery's hand into hers as they neared the bakery. In a few minutes time, they came upon it. 'Clovers' the sign read, pink and green coloring it and its inside.

Mae closed her eyes, slipping the bill into the cash register. She counted the change, negating the eyes of the customer before her. He was a broad guy who towered over her, a head and a half more like, his dark eyes watching her nimble fingers. She looked up at his fair face, his hair a dark brown and his face uninviting yet had hints of warmth. His hand reached for the change yet Mae dropped the coins on the floor. "Ah, I'm sorry," she spoke and hurried around the corner to pick them up for him. He knelt as well, picking up a penny and a quarter. Mae's hand brushed over his as they went to pick up the change, almost startling him. Mae handed him the changed, slightly alarmed yet got up and dusted her apron.

"Thank you," Aaron murmured, his deep voice quite contrasted. His face brightened up slightly, almost friendly looking. "You like cats?" He asked as he spotted her cell phone charm. She looked down, lifting the black cat face with her index. "Yeah, I have one at home," she murmured. Aaron smiled. "My mother's allergic so we're stuck with a dog."

Mae was about to comment when Luce came into the door with a squeal. "How cute!" She paused, looking around before spotting Mae and exclaimed, "Mae~" She sprang forward almost, leaning over the counter. Aaron stepped back, surpised at the eccentric girl. Mae gave a wave to him. "Have a nice day," she said softly and he left, passing a nerd and brushing shoulders with a blond kid before leaving the store. Yet Mae's attention was again taken by Luce who bubbled over her counter. "This place is darling! I just had to bring Jeffery and Adrian over to see where you work!" Mae was a tad suprised to see everyone there, eyes looking from Luce to Adrian, who she caught eyes with and gave a shifty, awkward smile before back at Luce who proceeded to hug her. "Are you going to order something?" She murmured, almost a bit embarrassed. Luce nodded with a 'of course' and Mae went to scoop up the items that Luce ordered, mainly the sweets and cakes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm
B U M P

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:43 pm
Adrian didn't give a smile back when Mae looked at him. His head was flying around with the thoughts of that guy, Aaron. He just made Adrian feel so uneasy and weird! Jeffery noticed and shook Adrian a bit to snap him out of it.
"Hey, you've been acting weird today. What's up?" He asked, Adrian looking at him.
"N-nothing. Just, have a lot on my mind..." He said, his tone slightly hesitant. He then looked back over at Mae, his eyes telling the whole story. 'That guy makes me feel uneasy and I don't know why...' they said, looking scared yet confused. He then gave her a light smile, trying to cheer himself up.
"You ready to go Luce?" Adrian asked.
"Go? But we just got here!" Jeffery then exclaimed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:58 pm
Mae did the best she knew how: not speak. Yet instead, she took Adrian's hand reassuringly, giving him a confident look before letting his palm slip through her fingers. She didn't know what he felt uneasy about and clearly it wasn't something he was ready to verbally say so Mae could only patiently wait until he chose to speak to her. She looked back through the empty back window that held a sneak peak to the kitchen before looking back at Adrian and then to Jeffery, about to comment before the old woman came back out, carrying a tray of cookies.

"Ah?" She looked up at the three who hovered around Mae. At one point, Mae cringed, awaiting her to yell at her to get back to work yet the old woman said nothing until she smiled.
"You're Mae's friends?" It was a rhetorical question as she spied each with her keen eye before settling the tray on the counter slowly.
"You can have a quick break if you want, Mae" She stated, eyes focused on the black haired girl who looked sheepishly at the three and fixed the tray before dissapearing back into the kitchens. Mae turned back, a tad dumbfounded yet shrugged. "What's the hurry? I'll hang with you guys for my break a little and I get off in an hour. If you don't have anything better to do, we can all do something," she offered. Yet she mainly looked at Adiran, who sort of looked to Mae like he was running away, chickening out. Did he not want to be here with everyone? With her? Or did he have something to do? She surely didn't want to keep him.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm
"Yea! Come on Adrian. I know you have nothing better to do. Just stay and relax. Can you see that she isn't mad? Lighten up." Jeffery then said, trying to cheer Adrian up himself. Adrian looked to Jeffery, then back to Mae. After a refreshing sigh, he gave a more confident smile and a nod. Jeffery was right though. Adrian really did need to relax. Besides, he did want to be with Mae as well as Jeffery and Luce.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:54 pm
They had settled on a small table with four chairs, their knees brushing against one another if they moved a bit. Mae had gotten everyone lemonade, settling the glasses before sitting. Luce licked the icing off a cupcake, minding herself happily. Mae held a red to her face, slightly embarrassed everyone had came to see her. It had made her really happy though, espeically with what Adrian being there also. She bit a cookie before saying something. "Thank you," she whispered, unsure about this warming raw feeling. "We can go to the center after this if you want," she commented, absently sipping her lemonade. Luce gave a cheery grin and nodded in agreement.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:21 pm
Adrian gave a happier smile when he heard Mae's thanks. It was quiet, but very cute. He sipped some of his lemonade and nodded along with the others about going to the center. He never really went there too often so going with a bunch of friends would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:05 pm
"Mae!" The old woman called from the back. Mae stood abruptly, the chair scraping against the floor as she looked to the window to the kitchen before pushing in her chair. "I'll be off in an hour, okay," she said and hurried into the back. The old woman was making something new again with some funky ingredients. Something the old woman wanted Mae to try. The hour would go by quick, only one other customer came after Luce and her friends before it was time Mae got off work. She called to the old lady who yelled a reply before taking off her apron and folding it up under the counter. She locked the register before getting her stuff, ready to go. She was still in school clothes, having gone from school to work. Yet she didn't mind. Luce was practically oozing out bubbles and they soon found themselves outside, heading to the shopping center. Mae looked tired yet she was fine with walking around a little. She glanced to Adrian once before looking ahead, slightly feeling awkward. She blushed and looked down as they walked, Luce chatting on about something on the news with Jefferey.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Adrian was pretty quiet the whole time as they walked around the shopping center. He also looked over at Mae, but noticed she was looking down to the ground. "Hey, are you okay Mae?" He asked her, giving a comforting smile in hopes to make her feel better if needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm
Mae looked at him, a little suprised he spoke to her yet it comforted her all the same. She thought for a moment before nodding slowly. "I'm...fine," she murmured. She looked back down again before back up, peeking at him. Seeing as he was still looking at her, Mae focused on looking somewhere else.
"Hey, hey, Mae let's go into this store real quick!" She grabbed Mae's arm and pulled her into a girly looking clothes shop. ( At this point, I feel sort of bad for Jeffery and Adrian ) Luce looked through a rack of clothes as Mae looked around, obviously not taken to shopping around with a friend. "This is cute," Luce commented, holding up a shirt. Mae nodded.

Ah, time passes and Luce and Mae came out of the store half an hour later. Luce held two bags while Mae held one small one, its contents hidden by white tissue paper. Luce found Jeffery waiting outside and went to him, commenting on all the cute stuff she bought. Mae was a tad unsure and looked to Adrian. She looked uncomfortable, unused to this. Did she hate the feeling? She couldn't say and held the bag tightly in her hand. Finally, she lifted her head, her usual face showing up. "Let's go. Do you have anything you want to buy? Do you want to go to the arcade?" She asked.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 pm
While the boys waited, Jeffery thought it would be funny to tease Adrian more.
"So, when are you planning to ask her?" He said to him, Adrian giving him a confused look.
"Ask? Ask who what?"
Jeffery face palmed, shaking his head. "Mae! When are you going to ask her out!" He exclaimed to him, making Adrian blush.
"I-I have no idea what your talking about! We're just friends..." He said, the thought of asking her something he didn't want to handle because of the fact he may get rejected and would make it awkward for both of them.
"Ok sure. Just friends. I've seen how you two look at each other sometimes." Jeffery teased, Adrian just wanting to push him away.

The girls came back and Jeffery started to talk to Luce about her stuff and how it's cute and whatnot, leaving Adrian and Mae silent. He noticed the small bag that Mae had, but could not see what was in it. He would ask, but it may be bugging her privacy, and he didn't want to make her mad. He could tell she wasn't used to this, hanging out with friends. Then, her normal face came back, almost disappointing Adrian. "No. I don't need anything. You Jeffery?" Jeffery simply shook his head, not needing anything either. "We can go to the arcade. Anything good there?" Adrian then asked, he not yet gone there. Another shake from Jeffery. "The games are kinda meh. Nothing a console can't beat." He said with a smile.

Adrian looked back at Mae, a smile on his face, but not really a happy one. "Well, I guess we're ready to go. Do you want to go home Mae or is there somewhere else you would like to go together?" Adrian asked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff