Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤She watched him with cold silver eyes. She noticed his lips just twitch ever so slightly into what could have been the beginnings of a smile... or a smirk. His words made her shake her head slowly, a smile flitting across her lips for the briefest of seconds. She could see the promises of things she couldn't even begin to imagine in his eyes. For what had to be the billionth time she wondered just what it was about him that she found so intriguing, and why he always seemed to be around. No matter what he seemed to appear out of the shadows and whisk her away to troubles untold.

¤¤¤¤¤¤ Suddenly he was smiling and she blinked her eyes at him curiously, before smiling just slightly. She had never had to ask for his forgiveness either. That was probably a good sign. Her thoughts paused midprocess at his next words. Tell him more? Finally she just shrugged ever so slightly."Tell you more? What haven't I already told you?" She said slowly. He knew most of her life, most of her secrets, and sometimes she knew just how risky it was for him to know so much, but other times she honestly didn't care. Out of everyone in her life, he was the only one that hadn't hurt or maimed her. Which was probably ironic in some sense that she hadn't noticed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤ At the mention of Montague, she almost rolled her eyes. She knew the silly prat was dating or would be dating her cousin soon, which meant she would always be able to weasel some kind of information about him out of Gracie. "Dominic is an annoying idiot." She said quietly, pulling her knees back to her chest out of habit, and resting her chin on them. "But he's probably the least of my problems now.... like a mosquito that just won't go away."

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭɦɵɾ ⱶ

The large barn owl patiently had flown a long way to deliver the letter and was physically drained. Finally he found the estates he had been directed to and without thinking merely dropped the letter on the first available surface before flying tiredly to the Owlry for a rest.

To Theodore Nott the Second
You don't know me but my name is Tobi Fallrein. I'm an orphan who was adopted a few years back by a new family by the name of Fallrein. I'm also, apparently, your son. You may not believe me and to be honest I wouldn't believe it either had she not tried to hide your name from me.
Sorry, it seems I'm getting ahead of myself. The woman who told me you were my father was Elain Moineau Bernard, who is my birth mother. I've recently spoken to her and she admitted that you are my father but that she never told you or anyone else this fact. To be perfectly honest, sir, I'm very confused and very...angry that all this was hidden from me. I've been told for as long as I can remember that my mum gave me up without a thought the day I was born at the orphanage and that nobody came forth to claim me. That I had no family. Now I'm finding out I could have had a family all along! But, I'm already with a nice one. They're not as rich as the both of you but they're nice. And they took me in when they didn't have to, which makes them alright I suppose.
Anyway, I just thought you out to know that you have another son here in the world. I'm not asking for anything, really, I just...thought you might like having the information.

Sin You
Tobi Fallrein

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second 11𝔱𝔥 Duke of Wales

Head Hit Wizard of Ministry of Magic
Order of Merlin, First Class
Duke of Wales

Cassandra Warstorm
Six Year Old Niece

User Image User Image

”Hmm h-mm, hm, hm, hm,” Cassandra hummed softly under her breath as she skipped across the castle from the bedrooms towards the Music Room, and all the while, the elderly English Bullmastiff quietly padded behind her. She scurried past the long corridor and bounced up the grand staircase until she was distracted by a the flight of an owl soaring away from the Conservatory as it arched towards the Owlery. ”Ooo, I wonder if it’s from Daddy, c’mon Knight, let’s go see.” Her adventurous little frame darted down the southern corridor. Climbing on the back of the old Mastiff, her lithe fingers gingerly snatched up the letter and blinked.

”Ummmmm, hm. I wish you could read Knight.” She mumbled as she crawled onto the floor and sat with her legs crossed beneath her. ”Hrmm… To-to- hrm…

“Toe-bee Fall… Fall.. Fall.. rain? Orf… Orfa-uh… Umm.. orf-an! Ap- ap- grr…. App-are-in-lee? Appearant? Apparantly-! Your son? Huh?”
                                          She blinked, confusion knitted in her brows as she scanned the bottom of the page and only barely able to register that that was her grandfather’s name scribbled on the bottom. With squinted eyes she tried to read as much as she could, until the pieces finally started to fit together.

”Wait… Granpa Theo’s son? But… my daddy is granpa’s son.. And so is Uncle Will! Wait… hum… Does this mean my daddy has a broth—“

”Sophie! Sophie-! What are you doing in here? I thought you were going to practice with the piano… What do you have there, little star?” William’s towering shadow blocked entry to the conservatory, and soon, his figure followed suit as he found himself sitting down upon the floor beside Cassandra.

”Lookit, Uncle Will, you have a brother!” She grinned, exchanging the letter between hands as she sat impatiently for him to read it all. But she couldn’t begin to imagine why his face had suddenly fallen, or the shock that had set into his features. ”….Uncle Will?”

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:59 pm

With a flutter of wings an owl dropped the large letter and envelope on the Stoop of the House Hold. It landed in front of the door with a loud and satisfying Thump.

The Outside of the Envelope read in an elegant script:
Nott Family

Quote:

Dear Nott Family,
User Image
The Ball will be occurring during the upcoming summer and will be open to the members and their guests:

William Dante the Second, William Dante the Third, Theodore the Second, Cassandra.

Please send back an owl to the Brighton Estate with your acceptance or your denial as soon as possible.
Child Care will be available.
We hope to see you on our day and evening of dance, feast, and enjoyment.
~ The Brighton Family

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
Gringott's Owl

An official looking owl regally swooped inside and hooted haughtily to make it's presence known while looking around for the intended recipient. The goblins had entrusted him with very valuable very time sensitive information and they made it apparent that no one but the intended was to read it.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank-Nice

To Mr. Theodore Nott II

Gringotts would like to offer express sympathy for the loss of Lady Elain Moineau Bernard and hope you are faring well. If you are receiving this letter you are hereby invited to the reading of the above stated's will to be conducted at Moineau Manor, England at noon following the funeral. We hope that you can attend and in the event you cannot, please send back notice with the owl standing bye. Again, sincere condolences.

Professionally,
Gringotts Bank [Martlcok]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm
Father did you miss me?
Don’t ask me where I’ve been…

You know I know; yes I’ve been told
I redefine a sin.

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

The castle walls were embellished in rich décor; precise wooden paneling draped the walls of the hearth room, but the pure stone of the ancient castle was fashioned into the mouth of fireplace that dominated the room. Rich reds and lavish ivory contoured in furniture blossoming red flowers. Green plants dotted throughout, and a gold rug trimmed in vanilla pattern and dark accents was intricately placed in the center of the hard wooden floors. When they appeared inside with the crack of a whip, the sconces and torches each burst to life one after another until the room was lit and echoed with the cackle of fire. On the second floor of the castle, they were in a tower of the west wing, and floor-to-ceiling bay windows peered out into the butterfly garden nestled between the castle and the Nott cemetery in the distance. Tay’s head was cushioned in her lap, yet his mind and body still felt stretched and compressed all at once. The lingering effects of the portkey still gyrated in his heart.

”….hrnnn,” he groaned, he tried to pry his lips apart to speak, but his tongue felt so dry, and the flesh of his lips felt like they would wither to ash. The slow and steady trickle of blood pooled around him slowly as time wavered on.

He needed help, but how? Who? He needed someone, anyone. The desperation thrashed in his dimming eyes.

”M-M-Master Nott ish hurt!” The squeak of a voice echoed in the room followed by the subtle pop signaling the appearance of the house-elf. Shay, the house-elf, wasn’t ordinarily in the Nott Castle because she was to tend the island that Remington owned. The fact that she was here should have put Tay on high alert, but he couldn’t begin to fathom to wonder why she was here. How could he be? He was too thankful to think otherwise. ”Back! B-back! Back master’s lady!!”] She squealed, her voice high pitched as she directly laid her hands on the fallen heir’s chest. He could barely register what was happening, but he understood enough to know, for now, that he was in good hands. His lips parted to speak, but before he could muster the strength to find his voice, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out.

[Would you like to time skip?]

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 18
Hearth Room
crippling pain.
╚══════════════╝

I don’t know what’s driving me,
To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:15 pm
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd, 10𝔱𝔥 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales
ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱

User Image
[End of Winter, 2023]

Today should have been the perfect day. Theodore had decidedly taken his lunch break at the family home. The early noon sun hung low in the branches through the tree outside the window of the kitchen where he sat with a bowl of cinnamon oats and a platter of freshly sliced fruits. The latest article of the Daily Prophet was tousled a few pages in to the sports section with the most recent articles of the international quidditch games and their stats. A house elf appeared with a pop to his left, and quietly placed a plate of grilled salmon and fresh greens at the table before disappearing. It would have been the perfect day, too, if it hadn’t been for the mysterious owl rasping at his window.

It hadn’t taken the elder man quite so long to grasp the envelope and offer the creature a morsel of his fish in an attempt to shoo it away, but the damned thing wouldn’t leave. Begrudgingly, he tore the letter open with little regard to the Gringotts insignia stamped on the envelope. Dusty gold eyes flashed left and right, the formal words reflecting in his vision. A profound silence roared. He couldn’t believe it… How? Why? He dropped the letter to the floor and took a seat, the breath stolen from his lungs.

What would he do now? What could possibly be in her will that might include him? Surely, she wasn’t so prudent to have one rewritten, unless, it had been written years ago as a confession to the child. And the child… what would he do with the boy? He was not his, by any means other than blood, and with the child growing so close to adulthood, the chances of any custody being taken to court wouldn’t occur until it was too late. Did Tobi know already? Should he see him?

These thoughts drowned him as waved the owl away, this time, it seemed to content with the fact that the letter had been read and flew away ensuring that the message had been successfully delivered.

╔══════════════╗

Height: 5’11” ♚ Weight: 149lbs ♚ Age: 64
Nott Castle
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Sixth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Michelle tumbled onto her back as the port key transported them to wherever it was they were. She was to disoriented at the moment to really figure it out. She groaned and pushed herself back up into a sitting position, crying out quietly as her broken arm jostled with the movement. Michelle was now really wishing she had taken healing classes, as she looked down upon Tay. It looked to her like he was dying, and she knew what dying looked like. She wouldn't... couldn't let him die. She looked around frantically for anyone that could help.

It was then with the gentle pop, that the house elf from his uncle's island appeared. Michelle, quickly obeyed the small creature's directions. Pale fingers gently lifted his head off of her lap and laid it on the ground before she crawled backwards away from him. Michelle was now coherent enough to figure out they were in the Nott Castle... but what was Shay doing here. This was not the island. This was not Remington's home. Narrowed silver eyes stared at the house elf curiously. If the creature hadn't been saving Tay's life, the young snake would have asked questions. But as it was, Michelle's arm hurt, she was still bleeding from some minor wounds, and she didn't much feel like trying to puzzle anything together right now.

As Tay passed out, Michelle struggled to her feet, and limped out of the room, curiosity getting the best of her. As she went, she stripped off her shirt, tearing the fabric, before quickly tying it up, creating a makeshift sling for her broken arm. Any thought of indecency was far from her mind. It wasn't like she had much shame anyways. Bare feet padding against the stone, Michelle stole away into the corridors of the castle. She didn't even begin to think about the implications that may come from a random young girl wandering around the Nott Castle, shirtless, with a broken arm and some other nasty wounds.

OOC: Sorry I'm so slow oAo

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Father did you miss me?

I redefine a sin.

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2023]

”—!” The words dangled at the skin on his teeth, they hung. The words were muffled, it was hard to hear the squawk and gall of the house elf over the crash and roar echoing in his ears. Every beat of his heart, he heard it clamor. Hours had gone by but he couldn’t guess how long. It was only moments ago that his eyes had cracked open and the pain thundered. His muscles jerked, they tensed and twitched and he was convulsing, or so he thought. Cool, smooth glass was pressed to lips, the end of a bottle he could only assume in his half-conscious state, and then a burn like gasoline surged down rotten sewers inside of him. Darkness sucked the life of breath out of him.

”—nnh,” he groaned at last. Had it been days, it wondered? But Shay quickly assured him it was only a few hours; only a few hours. ”Hrnnmph,” The Nott boy struggled. His limbs were weak. The house elf begged him to stay, but he fought, and grasping hands explored, from the ottoman to the loveseat to the end tabled until he stumbled and fell; much to his horror.

What would he do now? What would he do? The question fired a whirlwind to touch down on the barren wasteland inside that maze of his brain. How would he live? How would he fight? What the hell was he going to do now? The elf squealed, but he hadn’t understood a word she said. At least she waited for him, at least she waited.

He was desperate. His fingers clawed into the rug, pulling, crawling, anything. The forlorn abandonment and greed was burning down to his fingerprints. And he was desperate. He was afraid. Someone might see it; someone might see him as anything less or more than a monster. And then everything went cold and dark again.

When he next awoke, bare wisp of morning sunshine began to tear into the starry sky outside, and this time, a cane had been procured from the wardrobe room. He hadn’t seen it in years; it had belonged to his Great Uncle Jagger once. The man had died when Tay was still very young, and he hadn’t seen the sleek wooden cane equipped the serpents head as the handle. It seemed a customary tradition for Slytherins—how else would one spot one another in a crowd if not for such flamboyance and prestige. So he’d taken it with him as he stumbled down the corridors, calling out Michelle’s name and annoyed every time his echo rolled inside the castle. It wasn’t until he stumbled to the Grand Staircase and spotted the door to the library cracked ajar on the floor below. Magic had fueled him. Every step he took, wandless magic had helped to push his left leg forward down the stairwell.

”Michelle—“ his voice whipped into the silence. Rows and rows of dusted old tomes anointed by busts of family descendants; the most noted feature, of course, was the grand tapestry of the Nott history, several dates extended as far back as the 10th century and as recent as a decade ago. Stitches lined holes were it seemed the fabric was torn and replaced anew, clipping branches off the family tree. Names stretched far and wide, in repetition and as lonely b*****d children, there were, however, a few familiar names that he knew she might recollect, that he’d said before, that she’d heard from different tongues. Krina, for one, was among them, and Phinelia would be scattered in there too, somewhere. The cane clacked and he stumbled in slowly; gold eyes beady and tired and worn. He paused, brows knitted. Was she? She was. ”What are you—“ His voice was hoarse, weak. But her shirt was gone, and he failed to notice just where it had disappeared too exactly. He blinked, and eyes roamed. How had no one found her yet? How had Shay not taken care of her? But her orders were explicit, to watch him, to heal him, to not leave his side. He knew this was coming, it was only a matter of time. He’d waited so long…

And he failed. Or had he? Was Ronyo dead? He doubted it. Ha! That would be too easy. He growled, and the pain bubbled beneath the surface even beneath the sea of potions and magic. He was, in spite of everything, speechless.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 19
Grand Library
Family Tapestry
╚══════════════╝

To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image 

She had heard the soft clunking of his cane long before she knew he was near her. He was hurt badly that much she knew. The whole day had passed by with him unconcious. She had wandered the halls and empty rooms for hours before finally finding herself within his library. It was a surprise no one had come upon her in the castle yet. Although she was grateful for that fact. She wasn't so sure what she should say, or how much truth she should tell. She obviously couldn't give a perfect lie though. She had a broken and battered arm and plenty of scratches, cuts and bruises to boot; plus Tay was.... God knows what he was now.

He was awake. That much she was grateful for. She stared up at the tapestry silently, waiting for him to reach where she was within the library. There were a few books that had been wiped clear of their dust and peered at, as well as one in particular she still had curled in the pale fingers of her right hand, her unbroken arm. She tilted her head, reading the names curiously and recording them in her mind for later. There were familiar names, and ones she would never even need again probably... but all information was good information to have.

Only when his hoarse voice hit her ears from a particularly close range, did the girl finally spin on her heel to face him. She raised her eyebrow at him nonchalantly. She wasn't oblivious to his roaming eyes, but if she gave that factor any particular notice... she was 99% positive she'd start blushing.... and she did not blush....ever.
                                                        "What am I...? You know finishing sentences, especially questions, is probably a good idea." She said sarcastically, a smirk crawling onto her lips as she ghosted silently over to him and peered up at his face curiously.

Even now, when she had grown past any height she had ever thought she would reach, she had to tilt her head back to just look at his face. It seemed the boy would always tower over her. A small bubble of laughter peeled from her throat as she slid away from him to replace the book in her hands on the shelf near by.
                                                        "Something got you distracted Tay?" She asked, turning to lean her back against the book shelf and watch him. Her ever present smirk, danced on her lips. She couldn't help herself... honestly. It was a bit to much fun to tease him... and it could... probably would... get her in trouble.

"Cat got your tongue?"

OOC: Sorry I'm so slow oAo

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:23 pm
Father did you miss me?

I redefine a sin.

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2023]

The tick of the grandfather clock echoed and beat the dust off the leathered drums of war. Shadows danced on bareback, riding through the paged tomes of dragons and dreams. The fire lit in their sconces glowed in the grand library, the deep aisles running like veins inside the castle. She was at the end, the very far end across from the double door entrance when he saw her hair, luminescent as the moon. She twirled on her toes to face him, but she didn’t seem surprised. He lingered in place, statuesque and oblique. Seconds, minutes, hours, time toiled on but nobody seemed to notice. The pain lay wretched on his face; it was riddled in the wrinkles at his brow. She pounced, wily and curious. Catty eyes batted innocent, but her voice dripped with fire. It tickled his skin with warm promise, but it burned. Even wounded, even bloodied; it never stopped her. A coy smirk collided on her lips as she stole closer, and closer, and every fiber of his being was hyper aware of just how close her bare flesh had come to him…. Before she turned on her heel with a teasing gait and perched against a bookcase, waiting.

But for what?

He stiffened. Muscles flexed as he watched her and pupils dilated. ”I—“ He blinked, the hairs on his neck bristled and stood on end. I… I what? Bewildered, he didn’t know what to think. I… don’t know what you’re doing, or what you want from me? He blinked. I… think you’re trying to make me angry. He swallowed a dry lump. I… think you’re beautiful? I….

And the thoughts, they didn’t stop. But the train wreck crashed, and the jagged metals and shrapnel blew a cloud of debris. His mind struggled, willing away the smoke and wreckage as best as he could. I… I… But it hadn’t helped.

”Shut up,” he snapped. Then he coughed quietly, mostly to clear his throat and pinpoint the ferocity of his attention on the situation at the hand. Not the underlying motives, not the intentions, not the secrets or the sins… Just, the here and the now. ”What are you doing in here anyway,” Tay’s swift voice cut the silence with a heavy swing. ”You’re hurt.” He hadn’t meant to point out the obvious, but his mind was frantic, confused. This… He wasn’t used to this.

But he was bothered, that much was true. He could feel the blood boiling, he could feel it surging from his brain to his muscles (mostly just one in particular.) There was a vibration whirling in his belly, it was strange. He felt lightheaded, distracted. Try as he might, his vision always roamed like living gold.

╔══════════════╗
Grand Library
Family Tapestry
╚══════════════╝

To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Silver eyes followed him very quietly, very slowly, dragging over him, waiting. It seemed she really had tongue tied him and it was really really amusing. She was being horrible wasn't she? She knew he was hurt, but this was entertaining, and maybe it make him forget about the pain.... She waited silently, watching him fight for words. The entire time she was wishing to all God's alive that she could hear what was whirring around in that brain of his. By the things flashing in the depths of gold she had learned to read so well, she knew it would be interesting. Then again anything in Tay's head would probably be interesting. She watched him, silent as a mouse... or a cat. She much preferred the idea of her being the hunter rather than the prey.

Finally he snapped at her, telling her to shut up, and she couldn't help herself; Michelle burst into laughter, smiling at him as he tried to find words.
                                                        "Thank you captain obvious." She said, when she'd finally cooled her laughter enough to process the rest of his words. "I know I'm hurt." She wiggled the shoulder of her broken arm as proof, holding back the wince as the pain the shot through the snapped bones. "Why else would I be walking around your house....castle... thing... without a shirt on?" She rolled her eyes, as if the most obvious solution to a broken arm was taking her shirt off and using it as a sling. And honestly in her world... it kinda was.

She glanced around the library, before darting silver back to him and pushing off the bookcase she was leaning against to saunter back over to him.
                                                        "And I'm in here, because you passed out, your house elf told me to get out of the way, and I had nothing better to do with my time. Big place.. I'm surprised I'm not hopelessly lost somewhere."

Finally, the silver eyed snake took time to rake her eyes over him and frowned.
                                                        "How are you... anyways?" Her voice dropped to a quiet whisper. She could see the pain he was in, and the cane made it obvious that his leg was still practically useless. She worried it would never get better. She'd kill Ronyo if it didn't. She sighed grumpily and reached out fingers to poke at Tay's chest. Anger suddenly flared in her. "And you! How! Dare! You! Put! Your! Self! In! So! Much! Danger!" And angry jab to his chest punctuated each of her words, but her voice was still a quiet whisper. One now filled anger, worry and fear.

Just as suddenly as anger had come to her it was swept away and her fingers curled into the cloth of his shirt and she rested her forehead against his chest. God she hated him sometimes, but that was such a lie wasn't it? There was nothing she held more dear to her than him.
                                                        "I guess I'll just have to glue myself to you if you're going to keep getting yourself in trouble." She smiled slightly and stayed exactly where she stood, not daring to move. She wasn't really sure what she was saying or doing. She had lost most her thought process the moment he'd looked at her like.... that. She hated the way he could make her brain literally just stop sometimes. Quietly, she took a deep breath, forehead still pressed to his chest, fingers curled into his shirt, trying to gather her thoughts.

OOC: Don't blame me for her oAo I have no control anymore.

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:23 pm
Father did you miss me?

I redefine a sin.

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2023]

Frothy notes twisted to the surface, thrashed from the deepest chasm where the silence had lingered and thrived. The plops exploded to the surface, breaking the pristine reflection of their lives. And the sound of laughter bubbled from her throat, from the deep sea waves and multiplied, exploding against the eerie ocean surface between them. Her words drowned between, voice pressured beneath the deep waters in his mind. He couldn’t hear her, not really. Wrath and greed had swept him up until he was caught in the undertow, water filling his lungs. He couldn’t breathe. Eternally, internally, he writhed. Life and death flashed, like it was the end of his time and he didn’t know why. Suddenly, the force and pull from the gravity of the moon had washed him up on shore, clawing desperate.

And it seemed like all he’d heard (despite her laughter still echoing senselessly in his mind) were four little simple words. ’—without a shirt on.’ And that’s when he blinked, when the haze in his eyes finally cleared crystal and his focus finally sharpened like daggers. What? He almost wanted to ask her, to demand of her, while she wiggled in place Oh, that’s where her shirt went. But wait; what the hell had she said, he wondered, bewildered. It was rushing in the waves in the back of his mind and he had to fish through the black waters, hoping.

But he didn’t have to be lucky, because she kept going, she couldn’t stop. She couldn’t control herself or maybe she didn’t try. But she sashayed closer, every step and swing of her hips imprinted in his memory. He stiffened; his grip on the serpents head tightened with a vice. But her voice softened, and her eyes were warm, and he should have said something! But he only thought to shrug. She never gave him a chance to think though, not really. An accusatory finger stabbed into his chest, over and over and it was all he could do not to stumble trying to take a step back. But before he ever lost himself, however, she caught him between her fingers and anchored him in. His lips parted to move and then a deep breath was stolen from his chest, he froze. ”—“ he tried to speak, lips parted but the cold turned him blue. Slowly, he tucked his chin gently against the crown of her silver head, a heavy arm locking her in to place against his chest.

She’s going to be the death of you, mate. She’ll kill you.

[OOC:// okay, so this seemed like a too perfect place to stop and end this on my part, if you want, we can end it right here and now or you can make a post and end it. ;3]

╔══════════════╗
Grand Library
Family Tapestry
╚══════════════╝

To put this in my head

Maybe I wish I could die
Maybe I am dead

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Seventh Year ஐ Single ஐ

So after all this ҭเ๓є you're still so ๒ℓเи∂!ஐ   
        Thought I was ұ๏ยгร You must have gone and ℓøรҭyour ๓เи∂!ஐ   
        I ҭøøк it all there's иøҭђเиﻮ left to ҭคкє!

Michelle apparated close to the Nott Castle thing and then walked the rest of the way there. She honestly wasn't quite sure why she was coming here. They didn't have plans to see each other, not that they ever really did, and she had no reason to be there, except that she wanted to be and did not want to be at home, the Blythe's, whatever.

Michelle shrugged it off and headed up to the rather large front door and rolled her eyes. Everything about the place was just so grandeur. If she didn't spend so much time at all of Tay's places, she would feel so out of place here. She just wasn't one of those girls. All proper and high class and such. She hummed thoughtfully. It hadn't even occurred to her that Tay might not be home. She wasn't sure what she'd do then.

Silently she moved up the last few steps and knocked on the front door of Tay's castle.... This had to be about the most normal way of finding Tay ever. It was weird. Normally they just ran into each other and then he either dragged her off to something dangerous or dragged her away from something dangerous, or she was randomly following him off to god knows where. Honestly when she thought about their relationship was kinda really screwed up. She didn't care though. As she waited silently by the door, she tried to speedily come up with a reason for her visit. She needed a reason to visit right? She didn't really know.

OOC: o3o yay for this summer finally! We're caught up XD

Nothing's ςђคиﻮє∂, another day has ﻮøиєஐ  
        Full of ℓเєร, I only told you what you ฬคиҭஐ  
        You've hit the ฬคใใ, and I canҭєℓℓஐ  
        Cause your ﻮเνเиﻮ in to ұøยг weakness иøฬ

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff