Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Digimon: Shadow of the Forgotten Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:12 pm
Scott would have continued, but doing so risked the loss of his digimon, and the girl was starting to harsh his mellow. He never fought angry. Raising his digivice, Elecmon de-evolved and Scott walked over to Tsunomon, taking him up and away from BlackGatomon. "Stop, you win. As agreed upon, I am yours as this land is..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Karisa smiled in triumph. BlackGatomon blinked, letting the hypnotism fade. She scampered back to Karisa who picked up the black digimon. "See? I told you. I'm invincible in this realm." She said confidently. She turned back to the trees, concentrating. Slowly, they straightened up, their twisted branches no longer blocking the path. "Come." She ordered him, heading off.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 pm
Scott could only hide his smile. She was so confident. He was sure that when the duo got stronger, they would be able to take her, now though, they would just shut up and follow her, contempt with being obedient. "So what shall I call you, Mistress?" The title was a formality.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Karisa." She told him shortly. "Just Karisa." She repeated, in case he got any ideas about asking for her last name. She didn't need to make it any easier for him to find her in the real world as well. BlackGatomon de-digivolved as well, returning to her rookie form of Salamon.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 am
Moving up to gigimon as he bent down and picked up the little mon he looked over him rubbing his head for a moment as he watched towards the tyrants leaving. They were just a play toy to her strength wise. "I don't like how strong they are" he muttered looking down at his partner as he shook his head. He could feel the little mon's want to still fight as he turned back to the digidestine he had come with. "Are you okay" he questioned putting gigimon up on his shoulder for the time being walking back over to her.

Holding a sword out Kei spun and twisted the blade each movement seeming to hide another behind it his own style of lies that had even traced into his swordsmanship. Being watched by Viximon she simply shook her head stretching out a bit and yawning before laying on her side. Finishing the last movement he sheathed the blade looking down at the mon for a second before motioning for her to come on. It was his way to calm down and clear his mind even if his father was an idiot in his eyes he still had been taught useful things. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the digivice twisting it and pressing a button not sure still fully now to call out on it. "Anyone seen these digidestine yet" was the only question he put to the device it emanating the question to all the tyrants devices.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 am
((Thanks, Lucky. I'll see what I can come up with, then. Hope you don't mind that my Digimon is a rookie, now, since everyone else seems to be.))

Draco and Missimon went off on their own after the group split up. They had several run-ins with corrupted Digimon, allowing Missimon to Digivolve to Commandramon. The two of them continued to travel alone, hoping they would either find something interesting or find one of the others. "I don't know about you, Commandramon, but it's a little lonely out here without the others."

"Don't worry, Draco. I'm sure they'll be fine. We'll rendezvous with them soon, I'm sure." Commandramon did his best to comfort Draco, which was difficult since he was primarily a soldier.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 pm
As she picked up Nyaromon, Amaya heard Kyo's question. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering what their problem is..." She told Kyo softly with a sigh. "Still...if they didn't leave it might've not been very good at all for us." Amaya murmured as she looked down at Nyaromon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:57 pm
"Fair enough." He followed close behind, trying not to invoke her wrath. Even if he wasn't her servant, he could not hit back. Looking around, he thought the twisted tree's had a dark charm, yet they still kinda saddened him. If they were real to the digimon, then they were real to him.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:36 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Sounds good.))

The forest seemed to move as Karisa walked, opening an aisle way for her. Their branches leaned down to touch her lightly, scratching at Scott as he followed. After awhile of walking in silence, the trees suddenly stopped, leaving a clearing with a house in the middle. She paused though, hearing Kei's question on the digivice. She pulled it off her belt, pressing a button to answer. "I have. Weaklings. Not worth our time." She said, smirking at Scott tauntingly as she spoke. "I beat the one easily."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:37 am
Scott didn't seem bothered by the trees. He held Tsunomon protectively in his arms as he walked on. He was a bit surprised about the house though, he figured she ruled a town. As she talked into her digivice he had to suppress another smile. It was just as easy for him, he forfeited the fight to get close to her. He didn't believe in fighting so he would earn her trust and help fix her problem. He looked at his digivice. "Tsunomon, hey, did you know that did that?"

"Naw. That's cool."

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 am
"I don't know" Kyo said looking at Amaya for a moment shaking his head. "But this just gives more of a reason to try and help the digital world" Kyo said his resolve strengthened and from the look of gigimon his was as well. "Lets keep going to toy town and start there seeing if we can help atleast a little bit" he said giving a small nod towards her before starting to walk again.

"What a shame I was hoping for more of a challenge for me and Viximon" Kei said with a laugh looking around the area for a bit. He had left his own area that he had taken residence in hopes of finding the digidestine. He wanted to play with them toying a bit with the group before exterminating them completely.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Karisa snorted. "Yeah right. With your guy's abilities, you'll have no trouble. Maybe if you go easy, they might present a challenge." She told Kei sarcastically. "I'm busy right now though. Talk to you later." She said dismissively, putting the digivice away. As she headed towards the house, several digimon hurried out of it, all in-training or rookie stages. They quickly formed an aisle way to the door for her, chanting all together "Welcome home, Lady Karisa."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm
Zane shhok his head as the questioned was said aloud through his digivice. "Guess that explains things for you guys." He picked up his digivice. "With a group of four right now."
Keramon cackled once more. "Oh No! We're found out! hehehehe....Crazy Giggle!" More bullets of light flew at the digidestined.

---

Rinaku sighed and spoke into her digivice. "Toy Town is clear for now. It is a main area on the map though, So if I can get a couple of you guys to help keep watch, I'd be appreciative. DemiVeemon and I can't watch the entire area at once you know."

---

Sammy picked up her digivice now. "Ran into two, gave'em a day to clear out, but I doubt they will. DexDorugamon and I will come to whoever needs it for now, so I'll head over to toy town now."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:33 pm
Draco and Commandramon were unsure of where they were, now. The area they had arrived in looked like a giant version of a child's playroom. "What the...? What kinda place is this?"

"This is a place called Toy Town. It's been really dangerous here, recently. We need to be on our guard." Commandramon was being very careful to analyze his situation, looking around to be careful of potential attacks.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:01 pm
"Says the girl who had trouble with me." He chuckled and winked at her, following her to the house then stopping. He would have to be told to enter her dwelling, and the digimon worshiping her confused him. Were they afraid or willing?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games