Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

Chalmes nodded and turned to look at his twin. "Go get father. I think he's at the Leaky Cauldron, since we were supposed to meet there later." He then looked around. "You mind if we move him inside somewhere? My dad owns the publishing house, and he has a private office, so we shouldn't be bothered." Chris nodded and rushed away, leaving Chalmes to look at the blond. "I'm Chalmes, by the way. Chalmes Whitethorne. My twin is Chris. He'll get father."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Gearvin frowned as he approached the small group of teens. The blond looked to be checking over the dark-haired teen, and his son seemed to be trying to assist. He didn't need Christopher's direction to know that the brunette was the obvious injured party, but he knew that his mediocre skills wouldn't be enough to help the boy, depending on what injuries he might have on top of malnutrition and fever.

"My name is Gearvin Whitethorne," he said without preamble. "My son said that this boy needed assistance?" He knelt to look the teen over, not seeing much of his face due to the hair that covered it. His eyes narrowed. "Do you know who he is, and to what extent he needs help?"  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:00 am
Saab Sever

User Image Sabb was running all around like he tended to do, eyes bright and happy. He had been with his brother, before the elder male had took him home. However their mother had started to yell, causing him to just slip out again, deciding to do what he always did and come back later. He saw a crowd of people and...his BROTHER! He ran over, eyes holding the bright innocence of a 6 year old. "Shin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quickly the boy was attracted quite a bit of attention, something he was hoping to avoid. He was running from someone, so he held out an arm and began to shoo the tight crowd away,
"Give him space PLEASE, If you want to help, get water!" He said making them back off, when an adult finally showed up to help he smiled relieved. When he looked over the teenager, he smiled, he wanted to brush aside that hair to help him, in which he did. He moved aside that hair and blinked when he woke up.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Worried.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:34 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin grabbed the boys hand, only letting him feel a little of the scars hidden by his hair. "Wh..?" His eyes fluttered, before he looked up and saw three people above him. He ignored his brother, who seemed to have gotten detracted.

Shin looked out of it. "Whats..going..on?" He asked. He then swayed as if really dizzy. "I...I..." He felt his head, groaning. His biggest problem was dehydration and hunger.

⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.
Emotional state? Snappy. Irritated.
Physical State? Did not eat. In pain.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

Gearvin shot his sons a look. "If I do recall, you two are supposed to be on a shopping trip. I suggest you meet back up with your mother." Not even giving his sons a chance to speak, he turned back toward the teen -Shin, was it?- and looked him over. "Young man, are you all right? My son said that you seemed to be sick, so I suggest you take it easy. You're lucky that I am generous, though. I brought you something to eat if you would like."

Looking over at the boy, he put on his least threatening face. "Do you know him?" Shaking his head, he realized that was possibly the stupidest question he could think of. "Of course you would. May I make a suggestion, and move to a more... private setting? Perhaps it would keep gawkers away."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

He pushed the boy's hand down and he talked to him in a calm soothing voice.
"Calm down, you're not well, come on eat something. Here, eat, please." He said, he pulled out a small candy bar he had brought for Yia, gently he put it in the weakened boy's mouth, it was unhealthy but he needed SOMETHING in his body. He looked at the man tending to him and stared at him. He hoped he brought food and water for him. When he asked the boy about moving Shin he nodded, it would be wise.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Worried.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Gearvin handed the package to the other teen and made to stand up with Shin. "It's a sandwich. Luckily I was i the Leaky Cauldron when Christopher told me." Placing Shin's arm over one shoulder, he started to walk down to his shop. "Easy now, I'm just moving you to my office so you can rest." He then looked down at the small boy. "If you wish, you may come with him, though I suggest you act accordingly in a place of business. It would do... Shin, was it? It would do no good if you carry on like some sort of hooligan while there."

Lookign at the other teen, he also nodded toward him. "You also may come, since you know him. Perhaps you could help to answer some questions about why he is in this condition."

((exit to Whizz Hard Books))  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Anastasia took a deep breath after stepping out of Gringotts. Finally! She didn't mind the bank, but she craved being outside. Eretria followed her mother and stood to one side. Her daughter needed to get her wand and the rest of her supplies. She scanned the crowd and frowned. Nowhere in sight were the twins. Wherever they were, they were going to get an earful from her. "Come along, we need to get to Ollivander's," she said, ushering her daughter ahead of her.

((Exit to Ollivander's))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 pm
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

does it make...Others happy too?
User ImageUser Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Ugh, he's pathetic...
Mood: Bored and slightly annoyed.
╚══════════════╝

Matthew Warren, the prideful little pureblood, guided the filthy mudblood down Diagon Alley. He looked up at the many shop signs and smiled, he was glad that at least HE knew his heritage. Must be why he was so prideful. Still, the eleven year old moved down Diagon Alley and stopped in front of Flourish and Blots and stared into the window. Did he get all of his books? Hm... He believed so. So he turned swiftly to the right and continued moving forward. His black robes billowing behind him. "Olivander's is over there." He said, with a hint of a sigh behind his words. He rose an eyebrow and looked back at Benjamin St. Cloud behind him. He honestly wondered how this boy could actually survive without the most COMMON of knowledge in the Wizarding World! He couldn't keep this lost puppy following behind him all the time, he might make him look bad in front of the other Slytherin's! He couldn't have that.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 am
User Image

Revenge
is Sweet...

User Image

User Image

As they walked towards the Flourish and Blots window, Ben's face lit up as if it were Christmas. All sorts of books lined the windows, books about things he'd never even heard of before. Ben's lust for learning sparked a glow in his eyes. They had to go in. "Hey Matt..." Ben started, but as they walked in the door, all the books took his breath away. Books about everything he could want to learn lined the walls. With any luck he could find anything he needed to know about in this store. His Aunt had already been to get his books, and he was glad he had found his way in to the bookstore. The smell of printed parchment filled his nostrils and easily painted a smile across his face.

...But Love tastes better.

(((Enter Flourish and Blots))))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Eyes of a raven
and ears of a hound
to hear the snakes in the grass.

╚══════════════╝

The silvers of the sky were quickly tarnishing into rusting purples and reds; oranges of the most vile color that made the viciously green eyes of Sillia Rosier squint in disgust. Where everyone seemed to find some swelling awe and delight form the sunset and sunrise, the witch leaning against the brick wall always found anxiety and a gnawing it of action. The sunset signaled the end of a day; the end of hiding and dancing and prancing for the shadows. The night was where she could be a shadow herself - the darkness was what made hr swell not the awe.
And as the witch leaned against the harsh brick texture of the wall, lime irises piercingly fixed on the large clock that hung just over the odd repair shop, she awaited the arrival and surprise of William Dante Nott the Third. In truth, the woman found it strange she had missed the boy; he was so brilliantly interesting in a crowd of so many mediocrities. And he was a Nott; she always had a taste for them. Pale lips curling in dark snicker as the second hand ticked further, she noted the lateness of the boy. Remington must be getting sentimental, she decided. The man was a puzzle in himself - one in which the pieces continued to change their shape before she could finish the picture. He was never dull. But he was getting slow.
With final thought passing her mind at memory of how she had altered the destination of the Portkey found on Remington Nott's boat, a sudden harsh blast of air, street dust and magic hit against her pristine skin at the appearance of William Nott. Her smiled rose further in dark height.
"Very nice to see you once more, William."

User Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

Eggs, grits, and sausage; the contents of his breakfast began to rile in a thunderous memory the instantaneous moment that his fingers had outstretched for the wide silver wrist watch that hadn’t ticked in years, or so it seemed. He had always known his route for escape, whether in the Nott castle, or not, and he knew exactly where he would be taken, too. Unleashing a monstrous, guttural growl as he tumbled forth from the spiraling darkness, doubling over to catch his breath and ease his thought of mind. The notion of spinning still fresh in his subconscious even as he had straightened himself accordingly, a curious eye held in prospect of his Transfigurations Professor.

Furrowing wrinkles built around his nose and eyes, glancing left, and right, and immediately discerning the difference between the cobblestoned alleyways branching off to and fro, and the gleaming neon lights, and candles burning bright in window stores. The sun nudged its head from behind the cloud, long enough, for Tay to realize he was not where he should be.

There should have been hay built up around his feet, walls enclosed around him from every side, a beast of massive proportions with a loyal heart. But as it were, there was not, and he could only be curious. ”Professor Rosier,” he breathed with an awe of shock and surprise. Blinking eyes transfixed, mirroring the white raven in his mind and the shock of having not realized this sooner. Of course, all summer, he had hoped she would find him, and all summer, he was drowning beneath the guilt of his father.

His next coming year at Hogwarts would be trying, to say the least, to adhere to the direction that his father had insisted upon him—to befriend those untrustworthy of him, to gain those that might be loyal unto him. After all, who would follow a man into battle, if that man had no friends to amass? No army to be loved by, and fought for. Ever since his twin cousins had decided against staying with the Nott family, William became frantic, and wild eyed. Family meant everything to him, to lose his family, would mean to fail in his duties, and lose his honor. It meant everything to him. And though William the Second hadn’t shed a tear for Logan and Lucas, his heart had wept, and never stopped. Late at night, Tay could hear the shuffle of doors, opening and closes. The twin’s bedrooms, he noticed from the word of mouth of his house elf. His father would stand there, just stand. The room barren and empty since the twins had left and, suddenly empty of life and spirit.

Still, an eighty degree turn in vehemence would likely lead to a disturbance of trouble within the close knit ring of friends that were his enemies; though not by choice, but by chance. Veering a glance over his shoulder, Tay had half expected to see his uncle tumbling behind him, but he knew he wouldn’t. He was familiar with the animosity between his uncle, and most of all his father’s allies. There was no doubt in his mind, though, that his uncle would never be bested. ”Why did you bring me here?” He sought to understand. Over the summer, a scarce few inches marked a small growth in height, mustering from just under the five foot, to several inches past, though it hardly seemed to make a difference. He was lean, and thin, sinewy with long of limb and sleight of hand—like a pup growing into his height, before his weight. Still, those ever persistent glittering eyes of gold searched for answers.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Mood: Confusion
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Eyes of a raven
and ears of a hound
to hear the snakes in the grass.

╚══════════════╝

The few changes in the young wizard did not fall on blind eyes as the witch took a stretch of silence in between the boy's two voiced thoughts to observe him. Acid eyes running up and down the thread of him, noting and observing every detail as if appreciating art. Seeing every change and difference (and consistency) as a clue to a schemed puzzle and a sentence to a story. The boy's higher standing even more so. She smirked and finally met his eyes once more - acid shining gold - as he let lose his questions and the unsaid need for answers.
Momentarily - the the heart beat length of silence that passed before her lips opened in answer - she fondly compared the boy to his father. To his uncle, because it was clear they were more closely tied than the strong, exceptional boy was to the over emotional and all-mighty William Nott. It was Remington Nott that shone in that gold rather than the Head Nott. The man's fingerprints were widespread from the broadest measures such as the cautious and dark forms of thinking and execution to the piercing eyes that always saw through cobwebs to the shaded desired truth. Rosier smiled even further before her breath escaped slowly opening lips to speak, "Because traveling in pairs tends to be safer."
Hands that had knitted thin fingers together in a dark, complex croquet now untwined and reveled themselves from the hiding place behind the small of her back. Textured imprints present on the heel of her palms revealing they had been pressed against the brick along with her back, but what was in her hands held far more interest. A small Russian Doll - barely fitting the size of Rosier's one hand - was painted with dull and peeling paint. Shadowed flickers of colors that were once vibrant and joy-inducing in some obscene child - a history of a darkened childhood that could have belonged to anyone now grown, now no longer a child. The face of the doll completely removed. The paint and details that were so clearly hand-created were not erased through time and nature like other pieces of the thing were. It had been scratched off and ripped at. Anger and an odd desperation traced in the barely visible fingernail-wounds on the soft wood.
"One more round, then, William?" she asked with frozen sweetness peppering her tone as slim fingers positioned the thing to stand on its flat base in her left palm as the other hand popped the top half to reveal a small doll within - different, better preserved colors with a face just as absent. "One, two," the final number of the countdown mouthed as her fingers touched the top of the doll's head and Tay's - however hesitant even in their curiosity - made contact at the same time. Both bodies instantly pulled into a chasm in space and ripped in darkness and violent shakes before their feet touched ground again. In a much more sinister place.

User Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

Pale Mist

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games