Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:32 pm
Talos stood, staring into the distance on a dusty road, seemingly un aware of anything else around him as he turned his head to a city in the distance with sly smile, the air smelt similar to many other places he had traveled to and from during the past 682 years, and whats more, he knew, somewhere near......very close indeed, he would find the reaper acadamy, the DWMA.

His face change from a almost unemotional state to a sly grin as he removed the heavy tattered cloak he had been using on his travels and dropped it the floor by his feet, then turned his attention to the distant city ahead, walking the road towards it. "lets see if we can get some attention"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:35 pm
(huh....where did you learn this? I never knew)

The twins smiled to each other, deciding to have some fun."Yes we are." "I'm Kitty" "And I'm Kat." "So who are you two...." "....if you don't mind us asking." The two said, doing their 'twin stunt' by alternating sentences.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:43 pm
(Yup! That's where I learned it Angel-Chan! Death City is sometimes know as Death Vegas too!)

"Hello Kitty and Kat. I'm Nicholas and this is my weapon and partner Alexia." He said to them. "So, which on is the meister and vice-versa?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 pm
Talos entered the city glancing from street to street as he eyes every person unlucky to be out at time, knowing damn well that most of them could potentualy be students from the very school he was hoping to find. "i wonder?...if i took out a few streets, how long would it be before one of these students show up?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm
"We both are," they said together. "We alternate. I think it's my turn to be the weapon next time?" Kat asked her sister, getting a confirming smile and nod,"So what kind of weapon are you, Alexia?" Just then, another girl and a very young boy walked over. "Hello," they greeted. They were meeting all sorts of new people today.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:13 pm
without a second thought about it, Talos drew his sword and plunged it into the road, the magic pulsing from his body through his sword causing the road to crack, tearing through the path to the right and tearing a hole through the wall of the Deathbucks, nearby. he lifted his hand from his blade before placing both hands together as he started to concentrate on finding the school.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm
(Any ideas on how to get the twins out of the school? I mean like....what would make it so that only they were fighting you? because it'd be kind of hard to have all of us fight you)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:26 pm
((currently working on that, was just waiting for another person to post because i dont like to double post xd ))  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 pm
(XD ah the not so well laid plans of role players. lol I would, but I just had them talking. Maybe Lord Death could call them to fight you?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm
"Eat lead, ya b*****d!" Roger shouted, firing at a demonic looking figure. "Your mother worked with men in an intimate fashion for money! And she's still higher up on a social ladder than you!"

"Roger, that's a bit much, don't you think?" Jack asked, still amused by his partner's antics as he pulled the trigger of Roger's gun form.  

Mad Haru

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 pm
(( maybe a little bit of magic can speed it along abit ))

Talos suddently opened his eyes as they glowed a bright yellow, his vison now looking down on the city scowering the city before stopping at the building he was looking for, he could sense the population of the school at this moment was less than he exspected, but he was not one to try and take on a school of reapers, even if the school was half full, he focused on one student, knowing ti would be simpler to take on one and there weapon at a time, rather than risk getting hurt. "ah...yes, now to find a way to get this one to me"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:46 pm
(lol yeah geeze Roger! lol welcome to the rp you two. forgot to welcome you earlier, DG)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm
((i so didnt know that it was located in nevada.))

"You'll see soon enough. Its a move that will kill a witch." He said smiling. Hoping to impress Mai. "My fmaily developed it years ago and mos to fhtem use it. But we added a little twist to it.." David said as he patted Marx's shoulder.

"Yep! it's going to be tiiight!" He said smiling triyng to sound awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:29 pm
(You are not being shot at. It's an introductory fight sequence with a random throwaway monster.)  

Mad Haru

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games