Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm
- OOC: Dammit, I wanted to get shot at. xD -

Alexia nodded and just started following when she heard the door and gunfire. She dropped to the ground with a scream. 'I don't wanna die now!' she thouggt, not daring to look.

- OOC: Might head off soon... Ear hurts and I believe Mother is going to rudely awaken me to clean on my first day of break. Honestly, I was planning on doing homework cause I'm failing as of now, but whatever. :/ -  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

Sin stopped firing and let the gun drop to his waist. What was in front of him completely shocked him. Other people from the School! He wasn't alone! This was amazing! There was so much he could ask. What would his first course of action be?

He quickly reloaded and point the gun at everyone, changing what person he had it pointed to every few seconds.

"Who are you...?"

City in Slumber

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm
Caleb snarled. "Better question to ask you, a*****e!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 pm
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"

Sin pointed the gun towards the cat girl and kept it there. "I don't think you realize that my house is right up there, and as far as I'm concerned, this is all my property. I constantly live in fear of Erasers trying to take me back to the School. For all I know you are all just working with the whitecoats and that the Eraser design was scrapped a long time ago" He snarled back. His eyes were a bit slanted as he spoke.  

City in Slumber

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 pm
When Alexia heard the gunman's voice wasn't the snarling tone of an Eraser, she looked up. He was still pointing the gun at everyone! Out of a sense of protectiveness of the people she had just only recently met and befriend, she leaped at the bird boy when he was aiming at someone else. "Drop it!" she snapped as she (not lierally with her wing, just a clarification) flew at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm
(I'm about to have Sin smack Alexia in the face...is that okay or too godmoddy for you, Angel? xD)  

City in Slumber

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 pm
- OOC: Well, I basicallt admitted wanted harm to come to Lex a couple posts ago, so go ahead! XD
BTW sorry for mistakes. My Wii hates literacy. -  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 pm
Caleb leaped to intercept the bird girl. "Don't give him an easy target, idiot!" she snapped, grabbing Alexia's arm and pulling her back. To the gun wielder, she continued snarling. "Do we look like Erasers?" she growled. "Look at us!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"

(yeah I figured as much but wanted to make sure. And thats okay xD)

Sin's hand snapped out towards the avian girl, but the feline girl had pulled her away at just the right time. "No sudden movements, b***h." he said to her, his voice as metallic as the gun he was wielding.
"I don't care, like I said, for all I know you're just a really good team of whitecoat servants and that they decided a team like you was better than erasers" Sin said to the cat girl, the gun pointed back towards her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm
- OOC: You suck the fun outta abusing my characters... ; A ; -

Alexia growled at Caleb and snapped away her arm. "Leave me the ******** alone." she said, glaring, "I escaped on my own. I can defend my ******** self, so stop being a b***h."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:31 pm
Caleb's eyes narrowed, and her snarl grew fiercer. "I'm not a b***h!" she growled. "I f****** hate dogs! Why does everybody keep calling me one?!" She plucked at her collar, not caring that it was a sudden movement. "Look, buddy, I wouldn't be wearin' this crap if I was with those damned whitecoats at the School. I'd be wearin' somethin' more like those two. They reuse these clothes, y'know? I've been there long enough to see other gene-freaks killed from all the experiments and their clothes put on others. For all I know, I'm wearin' some dead kid's clothes, and I hate it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm
- OOC: I see. >.> You want your character abused first. razz -

"b***h doesn't just mean female dog, dumbass!" Alexia yelled, spreading out her wings quickly to look intimidating. She wasn't even facing the new guy anymore, not caring what he did because Caleb had tiggered the girl's short-tempered nature.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 pm
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"

Sin pointed his gun at the ground and shot five shots into it. Then he pushed out his chamber and spun it around. After popping the chamber back in, Sin pointed the gun at Alexia.
"We're going to play a little Russian Roulette, And based on your reaction of the outcome of whatever happens when I pull this trigger, I'll know whether you work for the whitecoats or not" he said, his wings folded into his back as he cocked the gun.
"Ready?
Sin pulled the trigger.

(And then what happened, Angel? Did Alexia get shot, or did she get lucky? surprised o Figured I'd give you the chance to 'bring harm to your character'. So...fire away in your next post xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 pm
Caleb hissed, not intimidated in the least. "I don't f****** care! I know it means other things! And you know what else? I didn't escape from the f****** School to be abused by a little girl I'd normally eat as prey if I were fully feline!" She whirled to face the winged man with the gun again. "Go ahead! Shoot me! I don't care! You'd have to catch me first, though!" She ran at him and swerved around the man to get to the door behind him. Then she ran out into the woods surrounding the cabin, not caring if she was followed or not. Nor did she care if the avian had been shot or not, 'cause Caleb had definitely missed the bullet if there'd been one.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:48 pm
- OOC: I will be emo if SKBC steals my chance at abuse before I post this. xD -

Anger fled hearing more shots fired, fear placing itself inside once again. Before Alexia turned to the boy again, he fired a sixth time. The bullet went right into Alexia's shoulder, making her fall back in the proccess. Her violet eyes were wide as she screamed in agony and clutched her shoulder.

- OOC: I unconciously put coding... Lol. xD -  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces