Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
War of Kin ((Accepting/Open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:42 am
The drow didn't even acknowledge what he said, only retreating to the window once he left. She passed her time watching the elves in the city, until it was so late that there were no elves left outside. There were a few books in the room, so she picked one up, reading it quietly. Eventually the drow fell asleep in the middle of her reading, her snow white hair splayed out on the pillow while the book rested on her chest, slowly rising and falling with each breath she took while she slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 pm
Fid sat in his tree, owl on watch. He had his knees up to his chest as he contemplated the kiss. How? Why? Questions that seemed incomplete. He sighed and shook his head. He just needed...to remain indifferent to Maya, to let things cool down.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:23 pm
About halfway through the night, Maya heard the door open. Her silver eyes snapped open at the sound, and quickly a group of guards was brought into focus in her vision. Without a word, they tossed her the clothes she'd been wearing before. While her clothing seemed very...lacking and unprotective to the elves, it was quite common for her people, so she was happy to have her clothes returned. She changed quickly and was then chained, led off to the room where the elders were currently gathered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 pm
Fidelius dropped from his tree. Landing in the leaves with a muffled thump, he began to slowly make his way back to the city. He could soon see fires in the distance. He did not hurry though, Maya seemed upset and he didn't want to help with her confusion.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 pm
Once they reached the hall, a guard walked up and kicked Maya's knees out from behind her, causing her to fall onto her knees. She hissed in annoyance as her chains were tied down to the floor. Once she was secured down, the elders walked in.

"Ah, so you're the ones who summoned me. So nice to finally meet my gracious hosts." She told them with a light grin.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:17 pm
Fid walked down the hall towards Maya's room. The guards who watched it stopped him from going in, though. "Sir, the Elders took her for conferencing." Fid nodded and turned to leave. Walking at the brisk pace he will have to get used too, he made it there within no time. knocking on the door, he asked for to enter.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 pm
"You're the Second girl of the Freana house, correct?" The first elder asked Maya.

The grow nodded quietly. "Second daughter, raised by the first. High priestess of Lolth and prisoner to you people. That's the short version." She told him, snickering to herself as she saw him glare at her response.

The knock on the door broke the tension, and a guard let Fid in, motioning for him to be silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Fidelius nodded and walked up to the Elders. Stopping next to Maya, he knelt down. It only took a glance to see she was safe. Uncomfortable, but safe. Good. Looking to the Elders, he looked at their faces to gauge their moods. They kinda looked like they were agitated and amused, depending on the Elder.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 am
"Second girl, what is the likely-hood that your dark goddess knows your whereabouts?" The second elder asked, seeing as the first was still trying to compose himself.

A sigh escaped Maya's lips as she looked at the floor in front of her now. "Lolth knows I have left her side as both a high priestess and one of her children." She murmured, having a feeling where this was going now.

"And what does this mean?" The second pressed, trying to bade her to continue.

"What it means is that my family has fallen out of Lolth's favor. She will demand my heart in order for their favor to be restored. As the third house, they will do everything in their power to get to me and slay anyone who stands between me and them." Maya said in a very clear voice now as she looked to the elders.

The elders stopped, speaking to each other in silence for a few moments before finally turning back to the drow.

"What you have told us is...disturbing. But your people's dark rituals remain clear. Your presence brings danger to the people of the city. Therefore, you are banished, Maya Freana. If you are caught around the city once more, we will be forced to give you to your family when they come looking for you." The first elder said, staring her down hard now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:58 am
Fid thought about the news. Disturbing as it was, he had to stay calm. Seeing a way through this, he stood to address the Elders. "As a Volunteer, I hereby inform you of my leave. After I tell you what Maya has told me, I will return to my home with the humans." He showed no sway in his decision. Because Maya was leaving, he would too. "If you need me, you have the location of the village. Just send and we will come to end whatever squabble you have."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:07 am
"We are sorry to see you leave Fidelius." The third elder said as he turned to look at Fid.

A guard walked up and unchained Maya, handing her her scimitars, whip, and her cloak.

The drow slipped on her belt with her scimitars, replaced her whip to her belt and then pulled her cloak on, pulling the cowl over her head. Without a word, she nodded to the elders and walked out of the room, her boots not even making a sound as she slipped into the shadows off in the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 am
Fid nodded. "I will tell a guard. He will come and report to you." Fidelius turned and left, trying to keep up with Maya. As he said, he told a guard what Maya had told him. Catching up, he looked at her. "You seem...upset?"  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 am
Flinching slightly as Fidelius caught up to her, Maya shook her head. "I'm not upset, but there is nothing left to say. " She told him simply, moving as quickly as possible through the halls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:58 am
Fidelius looked at her. Shaking his head, he spoke calmly. "There is one thing. Where are you going?" He wanted to know. Was she leaving the city? Was she leaving him? he didn't want to be selfish, but...  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:04 am
"Don't know. Obviously away from here." Maya told him, now getting outside. She had explored the surface before. It had been made very clear that she needed to leave, but she had no idea where to go next. She'd have to figure out something obviously, but she still felt lost.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games