Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:21 pm
"If my head began to swell I would expect Yei to be horrified, she would leave my Teepee as quickly as she had come." He replied, a warm tone in his voice as he recognised his jest and began to slow his pace so he was easier to keep up with (he didn't like causing any strain to others when it was unnecessary).

"Although I think we are quite safe, my head might be filled with plants but it lacks in many other departments...the knowledge I do possess simply fills in the gaps created by them." Clearing his throat he at last pursed his lips and came to halt within the small clearing of the forest, his ears straining to hear any sounds of disturbance but it seemed that whatever had caused such strain had gone by now.

"Be careful of your footing around here, some areas are a little slippy." He murmured faintly, as though an unwelcomed memory had intruded on his happy manner, "I do not want you wounded."

---

Yei simply savoured such close quarters as it was something she very rarely had. This was not necessarily because she avoided it but it seemed that her rather bright coat and 'outrageous' personality petrified stallions into keeping their distance. As a result, she found the experience pleasurable and gave her that little shiver up the spine that she hadn't experienced since her first crush as a foal.

Nevertheless, she did lower her gaze for a few moments as she set about picking her way towards the slopes which slowly but surely began to steepen into a steady incline. It didn't take long for the grasses to thin and become somewhat less desirable than those on the lower lands but she had grown used to that due to her time up here.

"I trek down everyday, I like the walk and I hardly expect those I know to clamber the entire way up the mountainside to visit me when all their friends remain below." She confessed in a mild tone, simply matter-of-fact in lacking in any form of contempt as some might assume it should hold.

"Although if my human is staying in the lower regions for whatever reason then I do linger in order to aid him on the way up - he always brings a terrible amount of baggage." She mused thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:19 pm
High flyer whinned and shook her head back, her teal mane flowing over her pale body like ribbons of rain. Her front hooves pranced upon the ground and she could only grin. "Yes I did, You did a wonderful Job! In fact.." she commented with a wry grin as she came to stand before him. "I think you did much better than I had on my first flight." Giggling she nodded her head. She'd been to ambisous for her own good and tried to fly high and fast at her first go....

Shaking the memories of her childhood away she grinned down at the elated scar. "It wont be long now and you'll be soaring with the eagles." She winked at him, her aqua eyes glimmering with pride. "I may even be in for a bit of trouble when you finally want to race." high flyer said in an off handed manner, her wings flicking ever so softly.

Shariea

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:39 pm
Chitsa stopped as she noticed that he had stopped chasing her. Her blue eyes went wide. Wow. He was flying! "Oh... my... word." The little foal continued to stare at him in awe.

The little girl turned her gaze at High Flyer. Well... Will you look at that... Another flutter, that had similar wings to her. Amazing. What an amazing day. She bounces over to High Flyer excitedly. "Hey there!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:03 am
Meeki nodded, "I will be careful." She had lived in the forest for a few years now, give or take and has been able to avoid harm thus far. As long as she stayed within the forest, she was sure that it would protect her. Though it seemed silly, she felt like the forest welcomed her and would take care of her.

"How much of this moss are you looking for?" the indian maiden asked while stepping carefully and looking around at the ground. She wasn't sure if this moss would be on the ground, on the trees or another area entirely. When she came upon a batch of pretty flowers, she plucked one and tucked it behind her ear.

------

"You seem to be close with your two-legger friend. I've never befriended one of them yet though I have come close with this female in the forest. I just can't seem to get Echo close enough with her dislike of them and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I've always wondered what it felt like to have one of them on my back." Whisper was amazed at times by the experience and knowledge Yei seemed to have in some things. He was curious about the relationship between a Soquili and a human. But then again, he was curious about everything.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:15 am
Scar grinned and said, "Just wait until I grow up!" He wondered if the race would ever really take place but didn't mind anymore if it did or didn't. He was very happy that he had actually been in the air.

Scar turned as Chitsa arrived. It was a little strange seeing the two flutters together. he suddenly felt out of place, both by gender and race. "Do you think you could help Chitsa to fly high?", he asked the larger flutter. "My plan didn't help her at all," he reluctantly added a moment later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:17 am
"Well," Yei paused briefly to consider his words and a fond smiel crept up onto her equine lips, "At first, it was a little strange to have him on my back but eventually I got used to it - he's very concious of what I don't like so he does what he can to be helpful." She confessed and shook her head, the strands of black, gold and red rippling against the sunlight that was beginning to penetrate the thinning canopy with more ease.

"I know Echo musn't like two-leggers," She said finally and gave him a pointed glance, "But that is her problem and not yours, when she's ready she will approach but that shouldn't stop you befriending one if you feel they are right." She explained and released a sigh, "You could be missing out on a very valuable relationship." She finished and started to walk once more.

"Sometimes they even give you treats or tend to you...for example I had an itch on the back of my ear once and my companion scratched at it until it was gone!"

---

"As much as you can gather," He replied as he opened his bag and unceremoniously threw it to the ground where it would be accessible for both to use, "Just slip it into the bag whenever you find some." He added, kneeling down with his dagger to scrap some from the side of a particularly damp rock.

Her action with the flowers hadn't gone unnoticed however and after a few moments of scratching at the rock he glanced up and gazed at the flower for a long while, it was indeed pretty but he knew of better.

"Do you know, there is a large field close to the peaks of the mountains filled with flowers? They go untouched as few animals make the long trek up to it..." He began in a conversational manner, perhaps that would make her more interested in taking a trip upwards.

Epine de Rose

Shariea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:18 pm
High flyer chuckled softly as the little flutter approched her. "Hello there.. You're one of Shaylee's youngin's arnt you?" She asked softly. "I know your Ma." Her wings flexed softly as she tilted her head back to scar. She smiled at him. "Well You did splendedly for your first time. Im sure we can try and see if her wings are strong enough to give it a shot. What have you tried?" She asked the both of them, eyes darting back and forth between the foals.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:44 pm
Chitsa tilted her head and gazed at High Flyer in awe and then she looked at Scar as he asked that question.

But her attention was quickly reverted back to High Flyer as she mentions Shaylee. "My mother? Shaylee is my mother?" She had no idea. That was the odd feeling that she got around her. My goodness. That must be it! She's Shaylee's daughter. "I never. I never knew that..."

Though Chitsa's ears perked up and she shrugged. "Well. He tried chasing me to see if that would make me fly or not..."

AnimeChickie

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:53 am
Whisper grinned mischievously, "Well, I don't want to give my 'sister' yet another reason to hate the two-leggers. I have no problem being patient enough for her to be comfortable with it. If I miss out, I miss out only for the time being. And it's not like I'm sad or miserable though treats do sound nice."

To emphasize his point, he pranced around a few steps ahead. He really was very happy and didn't seem to crave anything he didn't already have. A day would come when Echo would learn to trust the two-leggers and he wanted to step in pace with his sister, not leave her behind. Yei was very different than he in some ways, but the differences really made her more intriguing.

------

Meeki peered over Achak's shoulder as he was cutting some moss away from the rock. Once she saw what the moss looked like she started to smile. Now she could really help! Her heart skipped a beat and she caught his eyes on the flower at her ear. She felt so unusual around this male.

His comment about flowers did interest her. She loved flowers so much, sometimes she could get some interesting colors from them for her paintings and of course, they made pretty accessories as well.

She pulled a small knife from her boot and kneeled down on the ground at and started to cut away at a small batch of moss that looked just like the stuff Achak had been cutting. After a couple minutes of silence, she finally agreed, "Alright, I'd like to go to this mountain of yours." The idea still intimidated her but the idea of pretty flowers that she may be able to use and perhaps even small stones or colorful rock as well was far too appealing. Besides, he saw where she lived, she was owed a chance to see where this male lived as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:00 am
Scar frowned a bit at the news. He never knew his parents and didn't want to either. They abandoned him so they can die for all he cared. How nice it was for Chitsa to find out who her mother is, he thought to himself, sarcastically. The foals last comment caught his attention and snapped him out of his thoughts, "Well, it worked for me."

Before waiting to see what comments may come back at him, he turned and ran off. His wings still needed a break before he flew again. He just wanted away from the two females. The conversation brought back that feeling of loneliness and abandonment and he just wanted to be alone.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:27 am
High flyer blinked a bit and tilted her head. "You didnt know she was your mother? Then what of your father, Surely you know him? It strikes me as odd she was not a better mother... But of corse I havent seen her in awhile. Perhaps circomstances have come up. " She smiled and lightly pressed her forhead to the younger mare, in an attempt to comfort her. "You'll get to know her in time, Im sure." She tookd a step back and blinked as scar began to slink away.

"hey.. " she began, frowning lightly. That boys mood seemed to shift as suddenly as an oncoming squall on an other wise clear day. A moment ago he'd been elated in his first flight, and now he was slinking off to be alone. She sighed softly and flexed her wings, for She couldnt stand still for very long.

"We'll be right here if you need us..." she called out to him, a hint of sadness trailing on her silky voice. She didnt want to see him Go, in fact she really liked the little ones company. Sighing softly she turned back to the little flutter. "Well now.. lets see if you're wings are strong enoughto get you off the gound... Our wings work differntlt than the feathers on His... Have you watched the bugs Fly?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

"Our wings rather work like that, You must keep them moving at a very fast pace. " To demonstrait She began to flick her wings back and forth, until they began to blur. "Now, this is only nessicary to get off the ground, and in the air, or to speed through the upper currants." Her hooves left the ground and she lightly pranced around in lazy circles around the filly. "Now.. when you get off the ground and have managed to aquire your lift you can slow down your wing speed like this..." Her wings slowed to the pace of a butterfly, her wings clearly visable with each stroke. "Now, You try."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:32 am
"You know, I'm almost jealous that you have such a wonderful relationship with Echo." She confessed and offered a small smile as she ducked under a low lying branch and continued up the slopes where the forest canopy was beginning to thin and the air was beginning to get ever so slightly colder.

"Granted she may hold up some of your plans but I admire what you have, it must be nice to have company that can return your conversation." She pointed out quietly, emphasizing that although she liked her two-legger...it really was impossible to talk to him in any way, shape or form.

"You're lucky to have her."

---

"I knew that would catch your attention." He gave a 'confessio' style grin and returned to scraping off the moss as he quickly went through everything he had and hadn't done to his teepee before he left, granted he had stuffed things into pots and jars but as far as he was aware he hadn't cleaned inside or out of it...

"How soon were you intended to join me?" He enquired curiously, trying his best not to sound too enthusiastic and instead more conversational. If she gave him at least a few days (possibly weeks) he might actually be able to tidy it so that it looked like it could be lived in!

Epine de Rose

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
"When you love someone, you move at a pace that suits you both. One may have to speed up and the other may have to slow down, but still.. you go together."

Whisper shuddered reflexively as a draft of cool wind tickled his flesh. He really wasn't used to the cold and they had barely made any progress yet! Perhaps he would get used to any changes that came his way after he had time to adapt.

"I am lucky to have Echo in my life," he finally admitted, "but I'm equally lucky to have met you too."

-------

Meeki leaned over and placed the tiny bit of moss she had finished cutting into Achak's bag. She found herself both nervous and excited at the same time by his question and the idea of trekking up the mountain with him.

"Well.. since you'd be my guide, it would be at your convenience, not mine.. so I'll leave the when up to you. I do not know your schedule and I'm embarassed to admit.. I have no schedule of my own. I just.. live one moment to the next."

Meeki held the hilt of the knife with her teeth and crawled over to another small batch of moss about six feet away. She wondered how much of it he was needing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:52 am
Anarchy nearly jumped in happiness as she spotted the lake. She decided this would be a great spot to rest up after a long night of traveling. She drank from the cool water for several moments before looking for a nice spot to graze.

Though this was the direction she was sure her brother had come some time ago, she had found no sign of him yet. Perhaps he was no longer living. Perhaps she was the last of their herd. She had fled when the pale skinned two-leggers had come. Chaos went in one direction, and Anarchy in her panic as a foal fled in another. She was sure that he believed her to be dead for if he had any hope she were alive, he would have searched. She was sure of that.

What if he was dead? What if she were alone in this world? The thought of that didn't set well with her and she decided her rest was long enough. She had to find him. She had to know for sure. With another cool drink from the lake, she turned and darted off towards the clearing.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:03 am
Chitsa shook her head rapidly. "No. I don't know any of my parents..." It was odd but she only saw Sisika when she emerged so she knew nothing of her lineage. She tilted her head curiously at High flyer as she mentions bugs. "Hm. No I've never really... watched a bug fly..."

Watching the older mare intently, she copied her. She moved her wings and she got off the ground but then she noticed that Scar had run off. She stepped back on the ground with a frown. "I'm sorry Miss High Flyer but I need to go see what's wrong with Scar." She ran off in the same direction that Scar did.

She didn't like seeing people like that and even though she didn't know much about him, she wanted to learn.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff