Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:27 pm
She nodded, "You seem very easy. Thank you for that. I don't have the willpower to deal with a fussy overly needy animal anymore." Lovec turned onto the front lawn of her home and started up the small incline. "Well... this is home." Unlocking the front door she stepped aside so Mathius could enter.

Odette wrinkled her nose at that but waited none the less. Picking up the last carrot from her bowl she chewed nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:42 pm
Mathius followed her up to the house before watching her step aside after opening the door, he watched her for a second before walking past her and entering the house.

Miki returned moments later before opening the pen Odette was before smiling "well, lets get you out of here shall we?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 pm
Nicholas was soon wrapped around his Kitty friend as they slept together, comfy and happy.

"Room?" Alexander didn't know how to respond. He could eat in different rooms if he wanted? He was very confused now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm
Sophie purred and cuddled up with Nick. She felt very comfy and safe with him and she smiled in her sleep.

"Well would you like to eat here in the kitchen, or would you like to eat in the living room and watch cartoons?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:43 pm
"Car...toon?" Alexander had never seen TV before, let along a cartoon. "What's a... car...toon?" He asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:45 pm
"Oh you'll love them." Molly said as she finished making their lunch and took it into the living room and set it on the coffee table for them. She then turned on the tv and changed it to a bugs bunny cartoon.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:51 pm
Gelo chuckled."Not even close"he said to her"All though I'm going to be"He said with a grin."And I'll show you what boxing is. Just wait here while i change"he said to her as he stepped into the room and closed the door. he grabbed his boxing gear and got undressed and got dressed in his boxing gear. He opened the door revealing him self dressed in a pair of silk like black and gold shorts. a pair of black shoes and black gloves with no shirt"This is what I wear when i box"he said to her with a gentle smile."And when ever i have a match I'd like you to be there to cheer me on."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 pm
Alexander sat down on the couch next to Molly, seeing the tv turn on. His eyes sparkled with amazement as it changed to the cartoon, Alex watching with blown away eyes. "Why do the animals look like that? How did they get inside the box? Can they come out?" He asked, amazed by this sort of technology.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:56 pm
Molly smiled as she ate the mac and cheese. "They look like that because this was made before furries were created. They're in the tv because the company sends us the cartoons, and no they can't come out." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:16 pm
(What do you wanna do with the other two? They're just napping and stuff)

Alexander was still confused, but continued to watch for how awed he was with TV. He then started to eat his mac and cheese, his eyes sparkling to the amazing sensation of taste in his mouth.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 pm
(have them wake up in a funny way ^^)

Molly smiled at his reaction and looked at the time. She sighed and stood up. "You finish up, I need to get to work." she said as she went into the kitchen and washed out her bowl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 pm
( I don't know a funny way to wake them up sweatdrop )

"Work?" He asked, following her to the kitchen since he didn't want to be left alone.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm
(hmm then i'll do it ^^)

Sophie had moved in her sleep and when she woke up her lips we're almost touching his. She blushed deeply and freaked out which made her fall out of the bed with a loud thump.

"I'm an artist and I paint for a company that uses background paintings for movies." Molly explained with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm
(lol nice ^^)

Nick heard a loud thump and slowly opened his eyes, seeing that Sophie was on the floor for some reason. "Oh hi Sophie... What are you doing on the floor like that? Did you fall off in your sleep?" He asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and yawning, totally unaware of what happened earlier.

"Artist? Paint?" Alexander was confused with all of these new words. "What's an artist? And what's painting?" He asked, now curious.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm
Sophie blushed and looked at him. "Uh y-yeah, I fell in my sleep." she said. She decided not to tell him in fear that he would be mad at her.

"I'll show you." Molly smiled and lead him into a room up stairs beside her room. Inside there were a lot of beautiful paintings and blank canvases. "This is what an artist does." she said with a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games