Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pumpkin Love - Accepting/Open/Monsters and Humans Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm
A few hours later, an incredibly high Jay sat at his desk, flicking pens around it's surface and wondering when the pizza he'd ordered would arrive when his Xi strolled back in, her face beaming. "Guess whose got something for you to dooooo?" She chimed, holding a slip of paper. Jay looked up, a solitary eyebrow raised as she slapped a folder full of papers on the table. She then slowly went over the details, most of them going over his head. Anticipating this, she wrote them all down on a piece of paper and handed it to his assistant, Lisa, who tucked it into her pocket and vanished, waiting for the right time to surprise her partner later. With that, Xi left once more, leaving Jay back to his "Enlightened activities".

A irritated and newly-sober Jay walked down the street, his new objective stuck in his mind: He'd been sent to investigate the parties of a local werewolf, and was supposed to talk to his roommate, a vampire for details. He sighed. Something told him, as he walked inside the museum and pulled his favorite beanie over his eyes, that he was about to bite off a bit more than he could chew...

(Had nothing else to do in-Rp...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm
"Thank you~ Alright, I guess I'll make it a surprise then~" Pumpkin giggled in delight, taking a hand from each man and beginning to lead them along towards her home. Well, she'd stop if they didn't want to come with her now, of course.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:44 pm
Lucien kept his pleasant smile on while mentally cursing the werewolf's presence. He had had plans for when Pumpkin would show up, but they were hopelessly dashed when Cassiel showed up. "So much for the tour I suppose. If you're not doing anything tomorrow, we can make a proper day of it." he offered. "Without any interruptions of course." he said casting a glance at Cassiel.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

We're gonna light this room on fire!

Claudia stopped adding cream, and backed away. She went and washed her hands, and then she picked up her phone. She dialed luciens number again. She examined her makeup in the mirror as she waited for him to pick up.

Move your body, use your body, lose control!

•°o.O O.o°•

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 pm
Lucien sighed when he heard his phone go off. "I'm terribly sorry about this, this should only take a moment." he said pulling his phone out with his free hand to answer it, letting Pumpkin keep holding his other hand. "Hello, Lucien speaking."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:54 am
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

Claudia sighed at his stiff hello.What was she going to do with him." Lucien why haven't you come to the salon yet? I wasn't kidding, no I wasn't commanding you, but it was the strongest of suggestions." she said as she wiped a bit of stray eyeliner out of her tear duct. Why was he being difficult.

•°o.O O.o°•

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 pm
"Because I had work and now I have dinner plans. Plans that don't involve a hair appointment." Lucien said flatly. "You'll have to knock me out and tie me down before I willingly step into a salon. By the way, Cassiel sounds desperate for a playmate. Please take him off my hands."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

Claudia was pissed."Would it honestly kill you to spend one night with me lucien, really would it?" She said her hand becoming a fist. He always did this found a way to keep himself from going." Is it really so bad that I wanted to see you? for all you know I wasn't actually going to take you clubbing, maybe I put a lot of work into something because I thought you would like it, and to show you how proud I am of what you and cassiel have done!" She said now furious. "But no whatever I will simple take the werewolf off your hands. Maybe he will appreciate me!" She said before throwing the phone as hard as she could across the salon.She sat down hard in the chair behind her desk her head in her hands. that phone was done for, and it was new too, she had lost the last one. It was just so frustrating, nobody told you how hard it could be to have a fledgling and how difficult they would be, and how they could basically hate everything about you with the utmost ease.

•°o.O O.o°•

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm
"That woman..." Lucien said with a sigh as he hung up and put his phone away. She had to cut him a little slack, he wasn't into the girly things like salons and his hobbies did not include going to the wild parties and clubs Claudia seemed to be so fond of.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:49 pm
Cassiel pursed his lips and then murmured, "Lucien, come with me for a minute. Pumpkin, excuse us." Then he grabbed Lucien by the arm and dragged him away. Once a safe distance away he snapped quietly, "It wouldn't kill you to go see your freaky-a** sire once in a while, vampire. Even if it's something you don't want to do."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm
"We've done this song and dance several times and now you speak up?" Lucien said looking rather unamused at the moment. "You just want to be with Pumpkin alone, don't you? And when you've been in touch with the same person, always dragging you around to things you could really care less about, for a few hundred years, it really gets rather tiresome. Like I've been saying, you're more than welcome to go entertain her. I need a break from her is all."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:33 pm
"That's fine." Cassie frowned at his roommate. "You don't have to be so mean about it. Contrary to the image I put out, Dracula, I do care about some people, and your weird sire especially. She's interesting."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:14 pm
"Then please, go right ahead and entertain her for a while. As I said, I've been around her for hundreds of years. I just need a break for a change." Lucien said, ignoring Cassiel's disapproval.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm
Anabell had blinked herself into a near Coma trying to figure out what was going on with the vampire that had been giving her a facial. She tiptoed out of her salon chair and over to the desk, radiant even covered in facial cream as she was.

"Trouble?" That was a simple question, but it had also already been answered. "In my experience, though I'm sure it's much less than yours, I find a nice fling fixes things." That was about as deep as she got, however, because the next thing out of her mouth was so much more like what she'd seemed like before.

"Besides, I heard werewolf! Much more fun than anything else when there's trouble with family." She'd figured it must have been family, the yelling had sounded pretty close to what she'd experienced of the sensation before.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas