Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
VICTORYSTUCK- AN MSPA RP- Open- Accepting Trolls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Sure.
  When I can make a troll I will.
  As Jack Noir.
  No.
  Gold!
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 pm
PP: And this punch Card looks like a sylladex Card.
PP: There's a Slot here.
PP: Maybe if I put the Card in as well?

You put in the card, and the machine starts to carve the cylinder into a strange shape.

PP: Great. Now I have to draw that. I'm terrible at Curves. And Symmetry.

> Back to Antorn. Surely he was about to come up with something witty and clever.

"Suck my bulge!"
You've got PUZZLE WITHDRAWL, man. No way are you going to survive this without solving something. A twenty piece WIGGLER'S PUZZLE would work at this point.
"Look, either I find a ******** puzzle, or we solve all this ******** sexual tension we have."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 pm
Brie went back to hunching over the keyboard.

CT:now isas goodatime asany to practice isuppose
CT:no preassure oranything, butthat timerisn't going backwards youknow

>MELMAI: come up with a good come back.

Melmai glared. "Or, you know, don't. Which ever one fits better in this type of situation." Melmai blinked several times, a nervous habit whenever he was around the much stronger than him Antorn. Sure he had his telekinesis, but Antorn was so unpredictable that he barely ever had time to actually defend himself with it. He didn't know why he continued to run his mouth off to the blue blooded troll. "Didn't you bring any of your shitty puzzles with you?"  

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:21 pm
((Anime, the trolls aren't actually on Alternia anymore. But it's nice to see you've joined this RP.))

"I solved ALL OF THEM. You're a psychic. You can like, erase the solutions from my ******** mind or something, can't you?"

> Back to Jackson!

PP: Fine, whatever.

You CAPTCHALOGUE the TOTEM and walk across the room to the ALCHEMITER. After a few moments work, you are able to replicate the TOTEM'S appearance with your PAINTING MODUS, and you place it where you think the TOTEM should go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:47 pm
{Thanks for telling me, both of you. >.< Well, this is my new entrance post. But yeah, I started reading Homestuck recently and I've really come to like it. XD}

Espari listened to the conversation from a distance, a bored look resting upon her features. As she heard Anton's words about psychics, however, she couldn't help but burst into laughter. "That !s the dumbest th!ng !'ve heard you say yet, I3!tcht!ts!" she mocked as she approached the two, smirking ever so prominently. "He can't erase your memor!es any I3etter than you can stop oggel!ng over Syndar !n your little I3!tchy I3rood fests..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 pm
"Bite me, lowblood! Or I'll tear you into so many ******** pieces it'll take me SWEEPS to put you back together!" Admittedly, you have a bit of a hate-crush on everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 pm
Just to ******** with Anton's head, she licked her lips and took on a sultry smile. "! d!dn't know you were !nto that sort of th!ng. How...!ncred!bly k!nky!" For a rust-blood, Espari could be rather ballsy when it came to dealing with high-bloods. Needless to say, it is a wonder nobody's permanently killed her yet. As she passed him by, she continued to tease, "!s that an order, h!gh-I3lood? Or just another one of your fantas!es?" One should know better by now than to say anything along those lines to Espari. She would always take the chance to use anything that could possibly be misconstrued to make another uncomfortable. Or turned on. Or both. Prefferably the latter.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm
Brie began messing around, spending the last of the grist on a platform outside of Jackson's window and a set of stairs from there up to the roof.

CT: that's thelast ofthis game's currency
CT: hurry up and figureshit outfor me so wecan havemore money.

>Trolls

Even Melmai blushed at Espari's words, just imagining the things she was saying before quickly replacing it with images of blood shed and technicolor tears.

"Why don't you just MAKE a new puzzle, Antorn?" Melmai asked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 am
"It could be an order, Espari. Consider it a standing offer."
You scoff at Melmai's suggestion.
"If I made a puzzle, I'd know the solution, and that would be no good, would it!"
You're this close to killing everyone. If only your MORAIL would listen.

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 am
Melmai rolled his eyes before saying, "FINE, I'LL make you a Gogdamned puzzle!"

Melmai's eyes glowed the mustardy yellow of his blood and he looked over at a random machine, he wasnt even sure what it was for. It lifted from the ground and then with a gesture of his hand Melmai sent it crashing into a wall, breaking it into little pieces.

"Solve THAT!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am
"That's your ******** computer. Like hell I'm going to fix something you broke yourself."
You stomp over to Empari, grab her by the neck, and HATESNOG her forcefully before dropping her and storming off to find your MORAIL.  

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 am
Melmai glared after Antorn, saying, "That guy doesn't just have sexual tension... he's one big sexually frustrated knot in the back muscle of our little group."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 am
Empari watched as Antorn stormed off, a smug smirk resting upon her features as always. With a chuckle she half-joked back to Melmai, "Not that !t doesn't work out !n my favor." She then stood herself up, dusted herself off, and glanced over at the broken computer. "Speak!ng of wh!ch, you do real!se your computer !s <********>, r!ght?" Empari sure as hell wasn't lending out her's anytime soon.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm
(I think I'll make a Tyrian Blood.)

"Stupid sexy Empari."

> Back to the coolkid.

After walking back from your sister's room, you open the bin she gave you and find several things of use. A box from FIGHTGEEK.COM containing your DICEKIND STRIFE SPECIBUS that you ordered MONTHS ago, a BITCHIN' CLOAK, an OCARINA and sweet space jesus riding a narwhal you are so ******** nerdy. How you manage to be so cool is a mystery.

> Allocate your lucky dice to your DICEKIND SPECIBUS

You can totally do that! Your LUCKY DICE were blessed by A CARDINAL in the VATICAN. You are so glad your school did an exchange program.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:47 pm
"Yeah yeah, I know." Melmai said with a sigh. "Maybe I'll be able to get Syndar to fix it for me. Surely he'll be able to understand."  

Raining Eri

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games