Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm
Reno slowly followed behind the woman who had greeted him at the entrance, breathing in the atmosphere of the Gym even though he knew he was bound to end up destroying parts of it when this was over and done with. Looking to the woman sitting at the small table with the chairs and cups set out, Reno began to slowly walk to a seat across from Erika with a calm step. "Sounds lovely, my dear. And after this, we may proceed with the challenge." Rneo calmly spoke to the lady Gym Leader before pouring himself a small cup of tea and having a sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm
Vileplume continued to dance with grace, swaying with the flow of the petals, a pleasing aroma wafting through the air with each step, the stench of its former evolution completely gone, Erika was truly a master of raising Grass types. "Ah, it's so peaceful, isn't it? I feel like I could take a nap..." Erika said as she seemingly began to doze off. "Oh no...I'm so sorry, lady Erika has a habit of falling asleep at random. Some of us think it's from all the Sleep Powder she is subjected to. Don't worry, she'll wake up soon." The woman from pink told Reno.

"Oh dear, I must have dozed off." Erika said as she rose up awake. "So sorry...you wanted to challenge my gym, right? That's fine, let's try not to damage the plants too badly." Erika said as she stood up, her Vileplume jumping over onto the side lines, two of her pupils running onto the field to move the table away. "I am Erika, leader of Celadon Gym. I am known as the nature-loving princess, however I do not care about such titles. As long as I have my flower arranging and my beautiful Grass Pokemon, I am content. Now then, the rules to my gym are simple. We shall both use three Pokemon each. This entire gym shall be our field, however I prefer it if we kept it here, but I shall not be angry if some of my flowers are damaged, I can always grow more." She said with a smile, she was certainly the most pleasant and kind gym leader so far.

"Tangela dear, it's time for battle, grace the field with your mysterious grace." Erika said as she took out a Pokeball, held it close to her chest in both hands, and then lightly tossed it onto the field, unleashing from within her Tangela to the field, the Pokemon swaying its vines around as if it was dancing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm
Reno would not reply to the pink kimono due to the fact that the combination of the tea and the hypnotic movements from the Vileplume had managed to put him to sleep as well. Although it was easily hidden until Erika had called up her Tangela, when Reno fell out of his chair and landed on the ground without a word, it became slightly obvious. Willow the Bulbasaur and Snips the Servine would drift out of the brush, rolling the passed out red head to the opposite side of the GYm before they began to take turns slapping their Trainer's face. After the fourth or fifth round of slapping, Reno's eyes shot open and he rolled up onto the upper part of his back before springing to his feet.

"Sorry, just seemed a lil contagious. The sleep, I mean." Reno bumbled out, his mind slowly awakening to the world around him as his eyes regained focus. Watching his two Grass types disappear back into the woodwork and abandon him in the middle of the battlefield, Reno would look to the slightly stylized Pokeball in his hand. Throwing it down, a small dog looking Pokemon with a skull mask on his head, the skull possessing a crack from the right side straight to the top of the mask. "Ezekiel, time fer a lil spur of the moment training. Lets go." Reno roared out, his sleepiness giving way to the new energy it had given him. The Houndour gave a howl in response before firing off an Ember attack, hoping to start off the ranged assault.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:16 am
"A Houndour...?" Erika mumbled to herself as she witnessed Reno unleash his canine into the battle. Visions of a time gone by concerning the local Houndour in Celadon City began to flash before her eyes, igniting a fiery passion within her. "Tangela! Attack without grace! Ancientpower!" Erika shouted in a manner that was contradictory to her nature. Tangela would begin to shake its vines that composed its body, a rainbow aura surrounding it as chunks of the earthy floor rose up from the ground, the grass covered rocks surrounded in the same rainbow aura as Tangela, the Ancientpower attack flying for Houndour, plowing through most of the Embers, however a couple of them pelting Houndour's attacker.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 am
Ezekiel would watch the chunks of earth hurtle towards him with a fearful expression before turning around and running the other way, howling to the sky as he attempted to escape the cascade of rocks. The plants and such that he rushed into would block some of the rocks flying towards them, but the rest would slam into the Houndour and send him flying back out into the battlefield, landing close to the Tangela before a sudden noise would escape the Houndour and a cloud of purple mist that would quickly spread through the area from Ezekiel's...butt. A Smog attack caused by a fart would quickly race to assail the Tangela and poison the tangled mess of vines.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 pm
And so Tangela would begin to flail its vines around wildly as it took a deep breath of the noxious fumes, causing the Grass type to lose it in the most humorous fashion, looked like something out of a cartoon. "No! Tangela! Focus! We have to defeat that mutt!" Erika shouted. "Lady Erika, please calm down..." The lady in pink said, trying to calm down the gym leader. "Calm down!? There is a Houndour in my precious garden! You know I have every reason to be upset! Tangela! Poisonpowder!" Erika hissed, her Tangela making a gagging sound before rattling its body, unleashing a cloud of purple powder which would race for Houndour, lightly coating the ground in its path. It was obvious though that Erika had something against Houndours.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 pm
Ezekiel looked to the trail of Poisonpowder heading towards him, a look of fear on his face yet again at the severity and rapid fire nature of the attacks heading his way. Crying out in fear at the poisonous powder, the Houndour fired off a torrent of flames that would burn most of the spores of the Poisonpowder, while the few that remained would begin a slow process of poisoning Ezekiel over this fight. The Flamethrowe attack would continue towards the Tangela, but be strangely controlled to only target the Tangela and avoid any collateral damage. Either this was massive control....or the fact that the fear he was experiencing kept his mouth closed to the point the flames could only come out in a very limited range while the Houndour whimpered with fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm
"Another Ancient Power!" Erika commanded, her Tangela summoning forth just one large chunk of rock this time, sending it straight for the incoming Flamethrower, meeting the linear flames as it plowed through to hit that accursed canine. "Lady Erika..." The girl in pink mumbled, shaking her head.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:58 pm
Ezekiel would continue with his torrent of flame in an attempt to slow down the rock flying towards him. Gulping down fear, the Houndour would fly at the heated rock before slamming into it with a flurry of paw swipes and kicks, the Beat Up attack managing to break the rock apart before it managed to slam into the Houndour. Flying backwards and landing on his feet, Ezekiel stumbled forward before firing off a spinning mule kick at the pile of vines, hoping the Reversal attack would be sufficient due to how damaged the little puppy was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 pm
"Constrict!" Erika cried, her Tangela taking the Reversal hit but its body reacting by entangling and squeezing tight the Houndour with its vines. The Pokemon would not survive the Reversal attack's damage for very long, but it was at least going to use the last of its energy to squeeze that pesky dog.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm
The sudden squeezing sensation would let out a single snort of Ember at the Tangela out of both surprise and in a secret hope that it might let go before Ezekiel fell unconscious.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:55 pm
Down went Tangela, Erika growling under her breath as she recalled the tangled beast. "That dog! Again! My poor plants!" She stomped, whipping out a second Pokeball and hurling it onto the field, releasing a more menacing creature, her Victreebel, the carnivorous plant letting out a shrill as it appeared. "Acid!" Erika demanded, the Flycatcher Pokemon spitting up a nasty glob of poisonous liquid at the weakened canine.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:59 pm
Reno would look to Erika, almost able to feel the anger and aggression that she was projecting towards them with barely any thought. "Whoa! Why are you so aggressive towards Ezekiel? What did he ever do ta you?" Reno questioned, watching Ezekiel limp just clear of the Acid's main landing spot, the splash from the impact landing on the Houndour and bringing him to his knees.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm
"Because!" Erika shouted. "I'll explain, when she was younger a Houndour got into her first garden and burned down her rose bush, the first plant she ever took care of. Ever since then she has had a grudge against Houndour which has gotten worse as people frequently challenge the gym with them due to them being just on the outside of the city, and as such, burn down large portions of her indoor garden as many of them are freshly caught and inexperienced with their flames." The woman in pink explained, Erika sighing, trying to reclaim her kind disposition.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm
Reno drew back a hand, his hand swinging forward in preparation for an order. At least, it would be an order except for the fact Reno rushed forward, snatching Houndour off the field before standing in front of Erika. Offering Ezekiel to her with a calm smile, he told her, "Pet him. He won't bite and I can garauntee that he won't do any damage. Ezekiel may only be a pup, but he will show ya that all Houndour aren't like those dumb trainers who get just simply at burn your Gym." Ezekiel would give a kind look and a soft growl towards Erika, trying to calm her and make her comfortable.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games