Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh. For some reason I completely ignored the flag he was holding rofl Then yeah, I got Gambino on first try too XD. Same goes for Aekea. (I think, can't remember).

Aekea was first try for me too on the 30 second timer. Barton was a little harder... I got 18 on the 30 second, but then 20 first try on the 60 second timer. Durem though... wow, what a pain on any length of timer! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 am
Hexatus Aquatica
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh. For some reason I completely ignored the flag he was holding rofl Then yeah, I got Gambino on first try too XD. Same goes for Aekea. (I think, can't remember).

Aekea was first try for me too on the 30 second timer. Barton was a little harder... I got 18 on the 30 second, but then 20 first try on the 60 second timer.

Why are you still playing? xP.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 am
Kyuui Kiwi

lulz, all done now. I just came on this account to pick up my Champion achievement. Finished it off in Frog Lick last night, but had to leave it overnight for them to grant the achievement since they're coming so slow...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 am
Hexatus Aquatica
Kyuui Kiwi

lulz, all done now. I just came on this account to pick up my Champion achievement. Finished it off in Frog Lick last night, but had to leave it overnight for them to grant the achievement since they're coming so slow...

Yup. Also collecting those stickers too blaugh Maybe they'll add up.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Yup. Also collecting those stickers too blaugh Maybe they'll add up.

Ooh... where can you get the stickers from? I only got the one from my Event Page...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 am
Ned-san

Yeah thats the only one. I just meant doing it every day on all the accounts sweatdrop

There was also some announcement a few weeks ago where they gave you a free sticker for voting in a poll.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

Yeah thats the only one. I just meant doing it every day on all the accounts sweatdrop

There was also some announcement a few weeks ago where they gave you a free sticker for voting in a poll.

Oh, cool! I didn't even know you could collect a sticker every day. I somehow had completely not noticed there was a sticker on that page until just this morning, lol! sweatdrop

Oh, and here's what I got for Barton on Hexatus... Two accounts now with all the achievements from Champion to Olympian... wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:32 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

Oh, cool! I didn't even know you could collect a sticker every day. I somehow had completely not noticed there was a sticker on that page until just this morning, lol! sweatdrop

Awww Ned XD. You missed a few then. sad  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:35 am
Kyuui Kiwi

It's okay, I'm still new to this sticker-collecting thing. I wasn't around when they started doing these, and didn't even know what they were for until I discovered the Treehouse during this Olympic event.

Before that, the only Wing Sticker I had was the one on the door of my first car, the Possum... wink That was the original Wing Sticker, lol! Even before Scion became a sponsor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

It's okay, I'm still new to this sticker-collecting thing. I wasn't around when they started doing these, and didn't even know what they were for until I discovered the Treehouse during this Olympic event.

Before that, the only Wing Sticker I had was the one on the door of my first car, the Possum... wink That was the original Wing Sticker, lol! Even before Scion became a sponsor.

Hahahaha! Well start collecting! They actually have some nice items in there 3nodding

I recently went to check up on the car / autoshop when I saw that Rally Rumble thing you guys were having. They changed it up A LOT from a few years ago. I have to pay to get a new car? gonk Thats kinda lame emotion_donotwant And apparently mine is not decked out at all xP. I guess I got the accounts mixed up.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Hahahaha! Well start collecting! They actually have some nice items in there 3nodding

I recently went to check up on the car / autoshop when I saw that Rally Rumble thing you guys were having. They changed it up A LOT from a few years ago. I have to pay to get a new car? gonk Thats kinda lame emotion_donotwant And apparently mine is not decked out at all xP. I guess I got the accounts mixed up.

Yeah, some of the cars are pretty expensive now. Good thing Hexatus still has her UFO... um... I think... sweatdrop I should check up on that.

I love the multi-car garage we have now! I wish we had that from the start... I switched through many cars that I would like to have back, but I can't afford to re-do them all.

I bought that concept car, but I guess you need special paint to do anything with it, and that paint doesn't seem to be obtainable at the moment.

We certainly do have a lot more options for accessories now but most of my old stuff are still the best, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Yeah, some of the cars are pretty expensive now. Good thing Hexatus still has her UFO... um... I think... sweatdrop I should check up on that.

I love the multi-car garage we have now! I wish we had that from the start... I switched through many cars that I would like to have back, but I can't afford to re-do them all.

I bought that concept car, but I guess you need special paint to do anything with it, and that paint doesn't seem to be obtainable at the moment.

We certainly do have a lot more options for accessories now but most of my old stuff are still the best, lol.

Hehe yeah its nice you can have more than 1 type of car now. I just hate that the Scion is the only one you can customize a lot with. The rest have fewer items.

I saw the Concept car but I didn't really get it o.o

And the UFO is way overpriced for something I personally don't really like.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Hehe yeah its nice you can have more than 1 type of car now. I just hate that the Scion is the only one you can customize a lot with. The rest have fewer items.

Hexatus has a reptilian UFO which is kinda cool. wink But I wouldn't want it as my main car... It was really unique at the time. I did replace my Possum with a Scion, because even back in the day the customization options were better for it. I guess 'cause they're a paid sponsor, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Hexatus has a reptilian UFO which is kinda cool. wink But I wouldn't want it as my main car... It was really unique at the time. I did replace my Possum with a Scion, because even back in the day the customization options were better for it. I guess 'cause they're a paid sponsor, right?

I guess. Its not bad either, its a nice car :3. It just so happens that I apparently have the Truck instead. rolleyes All good though, I never go in the Rally.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 am
Kyuui Kiwi

I guess. Its not bad either, its a nice car :3. It just so happens that I apparently have the Truck instead. rolleyes All good though, I never go in the Rally.

The truck is really cool actually. I think now that we have multiple vehicles I might get a truck as a second...  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff