Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard

And I'm gonna take a big step now and ask what part of naruto is Canon? Or what is Canon? I see everyone talking about it, but I've never seen it before. :/

You find a link in one of the threads not this one.
it's one of the bigger smaller ones like officially. Not sure which one.
I linked it because you aren't the first to say they didn't know what canon meant here, so if you find the link you can know. That's weird cant' seem to find it. Here is a link.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/canon

I have read the definitions but I can't quite understand how it links to naruto? Such as Canon Locations and stuff. Is it a musical, religion or law? XD

If something is canon it's.
[Middle English, from Late Latin, from Latin, standard]
a : an authoritative list of books accepted as Holy Scripture
b : the authentic works of a writer
c : a sanctioned or accepted group or body of related works
and 3C is the winner it applies to all fandoms these days. Fanon is what we create and filler is what is putting in naruto until the anime can catch up with the canon of the Manga in some cases of manga an anime movie can be canon, but not if it is thought of by the author of the manga, but as of yet Naruto doesn't have all these so that's just a way to explain canon better.
Don't get me wrong we are not going with all canon except perhaps some games (if not all games).

Though free to try and take anything from games that you feel will work, but there is no guarantee it will be approved. I for one am planning on using one Filler Location for a Future plot that is barely in my head, but I think such a cool idea is too cool to be wasted.
There are threads that exist in some places that I haven't even mentioned to people yet go try to find them if you want. You're staff you can access the whole guild.

I see now that make a large amount more sense. Also will we be having a point to decide who can have a character of Kage title? I've been working with a few plots of my character and have been eyeing Raikage positioning. Of course if its not the time to talk about it that's fine. Happy to do RP samples and stuff like Burrito. Unless of course we are having the Kage from the series!
In officially me and unlimited blades talk about things relating to the Rp plot wise and character wise and the answer to that lies within.
I am searching for the exact page as we type this, but it's one of those things I strongly recommend reading like the original thread which is linked to on the first page toward's the bottom and I can't seem to find it mentioned in there, so you can't kage's are NPCs and I am using my original idea. You can find her mentioned somewhere I can't seem to find her in officially though.
I forgot to mention I have to yet to read the original thread myself recently. I keep on forgetting too.
Anyways if you can find it for me that would be great. Have you done any recruiting yet? I don't feel like doing looking for it more.

I am attempting to pull out the best Roleplayers from my other Guilds of Naruto, Bleach, Air Gear and others  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:35 am
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard

I have read the definitions but I can't quite understand how it links to naruto? Such as Canon Locations and stuff. Is it a musical, religion or law? XD

If something is canon it's.
[Middle English, from Late Latin, from Latin, standard]
a : an authoritative list of books accepted as Holy Scripture
b : the authentic works of a writer
c : a sanctioned or accepted group or body of related works
and 3C is the winner it applies to all fandoms these days. Fanon is what we create and filler is what is putting in naruto until the anime can catch up with the canon of the Manga in some cases of manga an anime movie can be canon, but not if it is thought of by the author of the manga, but as of yet Naruto doesn't have all these so that's just a way to explain canon better.
Don't get me wrong we are not going with all canon except perhaps some games (if not all games).

Though free to try and take anything from games that you feel will work, but there is no guarantee it will be approved. I for one am planning on using one Filler Location for a Future plot that is barely in my head, but I think such a cool idea is too cool to be wasted.
There are threads that exist in some places that I haven't even mentioned to people yet go try to find them if you want. You're staff you can access the whole guild.

I see now that make a large amount more sense. Also will we be having a point to decide who can have a character of Kage title? I've been working with a few plots of my character and have been eyeing Raikage positioning. Of course if its not the time to talk about it that's fine. Happy to do RP samples and stuff like Burrito. Unless of course we are having the Kage from the series!
In officially me and unlimited blades talk about things relating to the Rp plot wise and character wise and the answer to that lies within.
I am searching for the exact page as we type this, but it's one of those things I strongly recommend reading like the original thread which is linked to on the first page toward's the bottom and I can't seem to find it mentioned in there, so you can't kage's are NPCs and I am using my original idea. You can find her mentioned somewhere I can't seem to find her in officially though.
I forgot to mention I have to yet to read the original thread myself recently. I keep on forgetting too.
Anyways if you can find it for me that would be great. Have you done any recruiting yet? I don't feel like doing looking for it more.

I am attempting to pull out the best Roleplayers from my other Guilds of Naruto, Bleach, Air Gear and others

Cool, I am starting to think both the things I couldn't find lie somewhere within this thread, so that means you can find the talks about my Raikage here if that's true. I am going to wait a bit and then reply to someone else.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Oni_Soul
sure haha my bad. I got into a habit back when I used to roleplay alot. I'll get out of it quick.

Yeah, I was just thinking it would be fun to recycle NPC ideas.
There are going to be plenty of differences. Like I've created my Raikage sometime since I created this RP. She's a use Yoruichi from Bleach as a Face claim as is Awesome. biggrin

Bingo found it. Thats a darn shame :/ I'll try and find another role my character can bring to the Clouds. Cloud relation to Raikage be possible?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 am
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Oni_Soul
sure haha my bad. I got into a habit back when I used to roleplay alot. I'll get out of it quick.

There are going to be plenty of differences. Like I've created my Raikage sometime since I created this RP. She's a use Yoruichi from Bleach as a Face claim as is Awesome. biggrin

Bingo found it. Thats a darn shame :/ I'll try and find another role my character can bring to the Clouds. Cloud relation to Raikage be possible?

Sure heck Bee's descendent or kid would get the Hachibi and I am not sure I want to go there. Meaning I have no idea about going about a Kid or descent who is like their parent's yet different.
Rapping Ninja Kids isn't exactly my speciality.
But on that side I do got a Yagura descendant too work on too. I am thinking of converting my Latest Kiri idea to Yagura descendant, but not the mizukage. May be Dolphin Horse Mizukage? Edit: and I mention her powers too somewhere.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:59 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Oni_Soul

Sure heck Bee's descendent or kid would get the Hachibi and I am not sure I want to go there. Meaning I have no idea about going about a Kid or descent who is like their parent's yet different.
But on that side I do got a Yagura descendant too work on too. I am thinking of converting my Latest Kiri idea to Yagura descendant, but not the mizukage. May be Dolphin Horse Mizukage? Edit: and I mention her powers too somewhere.

A descendant of Bee! Now that would be a fun challenge. I reckon I'll so that! Though I'll have to see if rapping is viable on text. Xd I mean doesn't have to be rapping but can be as weird as Bee. Maybe with another habit. I'll come up with something.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 am
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Oni_Soul

A descendant of Bee! Now that would be a fun challenge. I reckon I'll so that! Though I'll have to see if rapping is viable on text. Xd I mean doesn't have to be rapping but can be as weird as Bee. Maybe with another habit. I'll come up with something.
Or kid if it's not as far in the Future.
I got some recruiting to do later when I am more free. I will try to continue editing the first thread in the Top secret area more tomorrow.
Did you check out any of the IC threads yet?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:33 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Oni_Soul

I got some recruiting to do later when I am more free. I will try to continue editing the first thread in the Top secret area more tomorrow.

Yeah I have, I reckon we should also add pictures for these places. I can start doing it now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:37 pm
Hello everyone ^_^ I'm Wolf-kun, and looking for a Profile Skeleton  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:43 pm
Um...Hello everyone *Hides in corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:56 pm
Uh. Where's the profile section?  

Boiled_Squash

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:07 pm
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard
Akemi Mercuraki
Dizzy Leopard

Yeah I have, I reckon we should also add pictures for these places. I can start doing it now.

I already said that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:08 pm
killer-wolf-kun
Hello everyone ^_^ I'm Wolf-kun, and looking for a Profile Skeleton

Were still in haven't got that far yet.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:09 pm
Vaan_Hatake
Uh. Where's the profile section?

Behind you with knife! XD no seriously we don't have one yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 pm
Angry anime lover 201

*finds you and glomps you* hello there new buddy!  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:11 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Angry anime lover 201

*finds you and glomps you* hello there new buddy!

*Falls back and blinks* Hello....and that's my bit...once i get into the guild more.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games