Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 pm
Muses and time allowing, Jorah should be able to participate more fully this time. :'v.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:50 pm
You can count me in Roni! Also I'd like to stay on the Khalasar ping list. I am just getting over a nasty bout of food poisoning so I might be a little slow but I'll get there!  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:33 pm
I do need to be more active here xD

I'll give it a shot, I'm sure Helki would love to help!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 am
Roniel Targaryen
heart

Been comtemplating this for a few days, so here goes.
This is Pongo.
User Image
Ever since he escaped his status of an ignored-house-pet-for-that-twolegger-on-the-coast, he's been having a rather hard time. Life on his own just isn't as great as he thought it would be, even if it is better than life in a cage. The problem he is running across is that he tends to annoy the Soquili he runs across. They have tended to get annoyed with his... more talkative tendencies, and thus they either chase him off or sneak away. He gets bored and lonely, easily. He lacks any real purpose right now, so I believe hanging with a herd would be good for him.

He likes to think he knows alot, but it's mostly show. However, can be a kind enough soul, if presented with an opportunity. Though it's best not to let him get to bored. When he gets bored, he starts to talk. Alot.

His talents include: Mimicry, for all those times you want to hear a funny impression of someone you don't like; knowing a few two-legger words;(Cage, window, food, money...) flying, because you know, wings; and relaying information.  

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:12 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I'm okay to stay on the list for "pings" regarding the Khalasar.

And I am interested in the "Winter is Coming" plot. I would have Umeko for sure and maybe Illyria (haven't decided on the latter)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:37 pm
Malomy
Roniel Targaryen
heart

Been comtemplating this for a few days, so here goes.
This is Pongo.
User Image
Ever since he escaped his status of an ignored-house-pet-for-that-twolegger-on-the-coast, he's been having a rather hard time. Life on his own just isn't as great as he thought it would be, even if it is better than life in a cage. The problem he is running across is that he tends to annoy the Soquili he runs across. They have tended to get annoyed with his... more talkative tendencies, and thus they either chase him off or sneak away. He gets bored and lonely, easily. He lacks any real purpose right now, so I believe hanging with a herd would be good for him.

He likes to think he knows alot, but it's mostly show. However, can be a kind enough soul, if presented with an opportunity. Though it's best not to let him get to bored. When he gets bored, he starts to talk. Alot.

His talents include: Mimicry, for all those times you want to hear a funny impression of someone you don't like; knowing a few two-legger words;(Cage, window, food, money...) flying, because you know, wings; and relaying information.

I will go put him on the list right now! biggrin You're totally welcome to join in for any khalasar plottings with him!

And tell me if you want any sort of joining RP... but that's absolutely not necessary, especially not with a big plot coming up.

Mahogany Sunset
Margaery's in! 8D Yay for getting things under way <3
Also for crippling! >D

Since she'll be drifting in and out of the khalasar for a while, would you like to put her cert link in the scouts section for now...? It's here, if so. :3

Red Rain is also in, though she'll be on the other side, yes? (The wolf.)

Ok! I will also add you to the list!

And @ people in general:

Sorry... but the plot start is going to be delayed for another week or two. I've suddenly realized that big convention + end of internship + moving back to my apartment + starting the new semester = very mentally busy Roni.

@_@ I don't think I have the spare brain energy until I get past a couple of those things.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:21 pm
Of course Astucia will be there. Nothing would keep him away!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I will go put him on the list right now! biggrin You're totally welcome to join in for any khalasar plottings with him!

And tell me if you want any sort of joining RP... but that's absolutely not necessary, especially not with a big plot coming up.

Yay! He'd be a good messenger, and a good scout, but he'd probably be the worst spy ever, since he' can start talking without realizing he's talking.
And I'm totally fine without a joining RP, since I know you're rather busy right now. Maybe a nod in a future one would suffice?  

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:58 pm
Roniel Targaryen
FitzRoyal
User Image

Cian is an inquisitive little bird and would love to join the Khalasar herd. I think he'd make a good spy since he's tiny, and he likes to follow soq (unnoticed) when he's bored. He'd also make a good scout when he's not needed for spying.

Oooooh, excellent! biggrin He sounds like he'd be a real asset in dangerous territory! Would you like to do any sort of intro RP? Totally optional. *goes to add him to the list*

Hey Roni, I'd totally be up for a joining RP, though perhaps not until this new plot is over. Also, Cian is definitely up for the Winter is coming Plot and I'd like to stay on the ping list. 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:17 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I"M IN! I think maybe things are getting better. Also, I think I want Jon to cross paths for a post or two on his way to the Wall. If you're good with that?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:48 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I know you're pretty busy right now, but for when you do have the time I'd like to add Freya to the Khalasar as a Queensguard/part-time healer.

User Image

I need to get off my butt and do something with her and this seems like a good place to get things going. Freya is a Dragon Knight, one of the greatest warriors from her previous herd. After helping the herd rebuild from near annihilation, she heard the call of wanderlust (and a strong desire to get away from her ex-mate, who disappeared only show back up some time later with absolutely no memory of her) and set out to travel the Kawani lands. Currently, she could be anywhere really. She's just wandering aimlessly, looking for a new purpose, which she could find with Dany. Her plight and desire to help those in need would appeal to Freya's sense of honor. And also dragons.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:55 am
So! Since this obviously has to do with the herd and everything, I figured I would post an "official announcement" type thing for Astucia's child! :3 <3 This darling boyo will be part of the herd and whatnot. I figured I would share since it's a herd activity type thing! If anyone thinks it would be fun to have a bit of a herd meet and greet or the little one, I would be happy to set one up! Since Astucia will be bringing his son back as the first foal in the herd :3 <3 So just quote me or whatever if anyone is interested! xD

User Image User Image

Roniel Targaryen

And quote for you since it's herd stuff and you started the herd, LOL!

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 am
Just giving a heads up that I'm alive! Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:39 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Hey Roni! ^_^ This herd still active? heart  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:07 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Roniel Targaryen

Hey Roni! ^_^ This herd still active? heart

... Good question.

Grad school and stuff devoured me last year, but I graduated, and now life is a lot more free.

Let me put some thought into my Big Plot energy over the next day or two....  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff