Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 am
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Auriga La Shock
Halloween costume done! rofl

Really? =O lol I haven't even thought about what to be for Halloween. What's yours?
Oh I meant on gaia. I haven't worn one irl for at least...10 years?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:41 am
Auriga La Shock

Fantasy.
I'm currently re-reading the Wheel of Time series.
I'm on book 6/14.
I want to finish because the next Song of Ice and Fire/ Game of Thrones book is coming out at the beginning of 2015 so I have to re-read that series by then so I can read that as soon as it comes out.
I also have a store near me called Half-priced Books that sells cheap books, so I have tons of books I own but have yet to read.

What do you like to read?

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:42 am
I love Halloween!
And this year my son is old enough to go trick or treating!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:42 am
Althea Dawn
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Auriga La Shock

Really? =O lol I haven't even thought about what to be for Halloween. What's yours?

I meant Gaia as well xD So what's your outfit? Is there a theme to it or is it just going to be generally spooky/black and orange colored?

IRL I dress up and go with a bunch of my friend's to a Halloween Festival in our downtown ^^ It's always a lot of fun at the festival  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:47 am
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Auriga La Shock

I meant Gaia as well xD So what's your outfit? Is there a theme to it or is it just going to be generally spooky/black and orange colored?

IRL I dress up and go with a bunch of my friend's to a Halloween Festival in our downtown ^^ It's always a lot of fun at the festival
OH I'm just a random ghost thing XD. That's nice smile Halloween isn't something I usually celebrate since I'm just doing schoolwork on that day.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:14 am
Serenitys Breath

Fantasy.
I'm currently re-reading the Wheel of Time series.
I'm on book 6/14.
I want to finish because the next Song of Ice and Fire/ Game of Thrones book is coming out at the beginning of 2015 so I have to re-read that series by then so I can read that as soon as it comes out.
I also have a store near me called Half-priced Books that sells cheap books, so I have tons of books I own but have yet to read.

What do you like to read?

Ohhh I wish I had a cheap bookstore like that emotion_kirakira I remember a bunch of friends having read that series, but I never have =O I might have to look into it. I usually read Fantasy as well ^^ I sometimes go into SciFi and other genres as well, but it's mainly fantasy for me. My sister has the Game of Thrones series, however I have to wait for her to read them before I can get to them myself  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:15 am
Serenitys Breath
I love Halloween!
And this year my son is old enough to go trick or treating!

Nice! What is he dressing up as?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:16 am
Althea Dawn
OH I'm just a random ghost thing XD. That's nice smile Halloween isn't something I usually celebrate since I'm just doing schoolwork on that day.

lol I know what you mean. Most of the time Halloween day is just school or work for me. I do make it a habit to go to a party or go out with friends the weekend before or after Halloween though =D It's a nice break from school  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:21 am
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

lol I know what you mean. Most of the time Halloween day is just school or work for me. I do make it a habit to go to a party or go out with friends the weekend before or after Halloween though =D It's a nice break from school
Mm closest thing I ever did to that while I still lived at home year round was going to my friend's b-day party because it was on Halloween. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 am
Althea Dawn
] Mm closest thing I ever did to that while I still lived at home year round was going to my friend's b-day party because it was on Halloween. XD

xD Sounds like it would be a pretty fun birthday  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:26 am
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
] Mm closest thing I ever did to that while I still lived at home year round was going to my friend's b-day party because it was on Halloween. XD

xD Sounds like it would be a pretty fun birthday
Yep! Though I usually didn't go trick or treating with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:26 am
Auriga La Shock

I do like Sci-fi as well.
My mom started reading the Wheel of Time when I was a toddler so in my house certain phrases from those books were normal words to us. I knew what "Aes Sedai" (The women who can use magick in the series) and "Aiel" (Warrior type race of people who live in a wasteland) were by the time I was ten. cool
Game of Thrones/ Song of Ice and Fire is one of my favorite series. I have to get all of my copies back from my dad and sister who are reading it now.

I'm going to run out of space to put bookshelves soon.
I need a library.
gonk

As for Halloween, we aren't sure what costume to get him yet. I like the idea of a dragon costume!

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 am
I'm going to a concert (Amon Amarth and Sabaton) on All-Hallow's Eve this year so I'm super excited about that!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 am
Althea Dawn
Yep! Though I usually didn't go trick or treating with them.

I haven't gone trick or treating in ages xD My nephew isn't old enough for it yet so I don't have an excuse to go do it D=  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:57 am
Serenitys Breath
I'm going to a concert (Amon Amarth and Sabaton) on All-Hallow's Eve this year so I'm super excited about that!
That sounds really fun!

Auriga La Shock
Haha,everyone I know has grown beyond the age where you generally trick or treat...most of them still do it anyway sweatdrop  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games