Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:51 pm
"Yes pick up a usually expensive scroll to locate a person we know almost nothing about, seems like the best idea for the time. Maybe a shot in the dark might be the next best thing. Unless we have something like a part of him, hair for example, that kind of scroll doesn't work." As they entered the town market, Kaelthas looked around, while the number of beasts was large, the number of humans seemed to outnumber them. "Anyways, so I don't keep you from your drink, let us go ahead and scout the market for items and information." Quickening his pace, the prince easily out stepped Aurum's normal pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 pm

"I have his wand, I figured that would help," Letting out of huff through her nostrils, the little dragoness was obviously a little offended by his serious banter. She rolled her eyes and looked about the market. She was a little deflated but she walked around doing what talking she could. Aurum was less focused on getting what she could in terms of items, and more in terms of information. The humans much less willing to rat out any beasts, it was a little hard to prod the information out of them.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:59 pm
"If he is a mage of his worth I don't think the item that you received is actually his." He was speaking from a mage's point of view, with wand or staff, usually stronger magic could be quicker channeled thru, something each mage would make his own in a different way. "It matters little, this is closer to the capital, if he had come thru, someone should know about it" Looking around as they got into the market he started go around checking each stall. While he was around there any of the merchants had seen the mage that they were looking for.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Aurum went about on her own at one point, talking to various people she had seen before and buying a some items here and there, mostly little things to add to her collection, but a few might end up being helpful, if not almost sweet - a scroll for him to learn a glimmer that would shield him as a dragon in humanoid form, a pair of stones that could be used as a communication tool if needed (if not, more for her!), a few interesting blue, magically imbued fruits, and even an actual cloak that she tried to size up to Kael's height based on description alone. By the time she finished, she realized most of the market was already dying down. Looking around for her companion, Aurum had a little trouble finding him, accidentally talking to a different cloaked figure before she found him. "Hey! There you are, I got you something," She grinned, "It's a surprise though, I'll show it to you tonight," She winked to him, shopping having dispelled her previous mood.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:29 pm
Having split up from Aurum for a time, Kaelthas wandered round the market. He stopped and browsed over several of the shops to see their wares. Again like the first town he had gotten little information about the beast mage aside from his direction. He was still heading towards the capital last time he had been seen. He picked up while there a few other odds and ends. He had found a few piece of jewelry that ha caught his eye. A single stone gem hung in what looked to be a root of gold. It was something he figured he could do an enchantment over to give it the ability to easily cast a spell from it. The image of Aurum wearing it was likely the other thing that drew him to it's purchase as he placed it under his cloak glimmer. Heading back he ran into his dragon companion seemingly as the market was starting to wind down. "Hmm a surprise? What would it be? Maybe a saddle incase you want to fly again?" Chuckling softly he started walking towards where he had been directed earlier as the bar here. "Lets get you rightly sloshed then so I may be able to find out about it earlier" he commented back to her, keeping his pace slow so she could catch up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:00 pm

"Oh please, like a saddle would even help you," The dragoness winked, and her smile held up as soon as he mentioned getting drunk with her - and seemed interested in her surprise. She wasn't one to get people things, it was a little out of character for her to give and not receive. Aurum took note that he kept his pace to her's, and that too helped her mood. Noting the vacancy sign on the door of the tavern once they arrived, she grinned and pushed inside. She had frequented this one far less than the previous they had been to, but it was still obvious she had been here as she moved to the bar to check in and got a key for their room, paying the fee for a night and pocketing the key. She stayed at the bar, much less crowded as the night life was not yet setting in. Aurum sat at the bar, making sure to have spots open around her.. though that wasn't too hard. She ordered her drink, the same as she had in the other town, requesting to run a tab for the night to avoid having to dig into her pack every few minutes. Speaking of which.. the girl smiled as she remembered the bread she had purchased from Celestia. This would be a fun night indeed.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:08 pm
Watching Aurum push past him and rush into the bar he noted her eagerness. She was plotting something, what tho he was unsure of. By the time he had entered she was scurrying towards the bar and had taken a seat. Walking up he took the seat next to her as he ordered a drink. He wasn't going to get out of drinking with the dragon, the least he could do was try to enjoy himself. "Right then, guess if I have no other choice, I will be your drinking partner tonight" he chuckled setting his arms on the bar as he looked to the dragoness.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:19 pm

"Well I could pick another," Teased the woman, smiling over to her companion, "But that just wouldn't be nearly as fun to wake up to," She laughed and watched the bartender pour their drinks. Feeling his eyes on her though, she looked to him again and reached into her pack to pull out one of the small loaves she had purchased from her friend. "To soak up some of the alcohol," She said, breaking the soft banana bread in two and placing half on a napkin in front of him. If he didn't trust it, she took a bite as the bartender placed the drinks in front of the two. Taking her glass and holding it up, Aurum watched her human drinking partner, "To sleeping in a bed tonight," She chimed with a little laugh, not drinking until he would tap his glass with her's.. even if his wasn't as potent as the beastly drink.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:25 pm
As the bartender brought back their drinks Aurum set out some bread. WIth how the only food they had eaten had been that morning, this was likely a good idea. Reaching out he grabbed his piece of the bread as he reached over to grab his drink. "To our health" was all that Kaelthas could come up to as a toast as he clanked his glass softly off of Aurum's as he took a drink and then a bite of the bread. "Or what is left of it after the night" he chimmed in after swallowing the bread.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:40 pm

A devious little girl, she knew just exactly what that bread would do - to the both of them. She drank deeply, asking for another drink to be made as she downed the first. Go big or go home, the dragoness eyed Kael as he drank. "You know, it's pretty dark in here," She said with a smile, "You could always take off the hood. Bartenders keep the best secrets, don't you Ralph?" She grinned over to the bartender as he placed another drink before her and spoke in agreement. He was a tall man with a stockier build, but a kind face and pudgy cheeks. Aurum took another couple bites of her bread, looking back to Kael. "Besides, it's not like anyone that lives here gets to really leave, they won't know who anyone is besides us beasts," It wouldn't be long before the bread kicked in with their drinks.. even if he didn't binge like the dragon.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:45 pm
Taking another bite of the bread and a few gulps of the mead he had been given, Kael shook his head as he set the mug on the table. "No, had I wanted to take it off from the start I would not have worn it. My eyes aren't to inclined yet to the surroundings" he said giving a half assed excuse for keeping himself covered. Whether the people around were not able to leave often or not, he didn't want to risk it. Swirling the last gulp of mead that was left in his glass around he lifted a finger to order another as he waited for the bartender to bring it. Just before he arrived he finished the last bit of bread and that mug of mead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:56 pm

"I have another loaf if you liked it," Offered Aurum, finishing off her own half of the bread as she noticed his eagerness to drink human brew rather than her own. The dragoness took a drink and pouted to Kael, turning to face him a little, "Wearing a hood on your head won't help you see in the dark," She said, teasing just a little bit at his poor excuse. The woman knew he was worried, but what were the chances of one of the few people would notice him and alert anyone of a simple teacher? He was worried all for nothing, and the dragoness would just have to convince him of that. Aurum pulled out the second loaf and split it in half as well, replacing a piece on Kael's napkin once more. Any minute now, Thought the woman, taking a bite of her own half.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:18 pm
Taking the next mug in hand Kael drew it closer. "I have my reasons for wishing to keep my cloak up. Does it stifle your enjoyment of the mead?" Lifting his head up some to look at her the shadow over his face remained strong keeping anyone from seeing his face fully. The glimmer doing it's job of hiding who he was. Why was she so pushy suddenly of seeing his face. A better question was the reason he was feeling a tingle run along his body from the one drink. Likely something she forgot to mention of the potency of this towns alcohol. Likely a reason Aurum wanted to visit it. "I will remove it in due time, enjoy your drink and stop pestering me of it" he said a bit firmer the he had when speaking with Aurum.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Lips pursed into a pout again, her cheeks were already taking on a little pink shade. The dragoness downed the rest of her second drink, already ordering another with a finger up as she drank. Watching the bartender for a moment and taking another bite, Aurum looked to Kael with a grin, "You don't have to tell me twice to enjoy a drink," She said with chiming laughter, taking a sip of the next one placed in front of her, taking the sweetest part of the drink down first instead of powering through this one. The young woman watched 'John' with flirtatious eyes as she drank, setting down the glass and sitting up just a little, adjusting herself as she spoke, "I figured out that the mage lives in the town we are going to, by the way. I figured I should mention it before we get drunk," She smiled and took another bite of bread, cheeks pinker now that some more moments had passed. He was nice to look at was all, and she was just a tad more into him than usual, thoughts wandering to a few ways she could show him the "present" she got for him.. among other things that only darkened her cheeks more.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:45 pm
Finishing half of the drink that was in front of him, Kael let out a small sigh. "I feel that you really know all of the information from the start and you simply want to drag me along as a drinking partner. Were you really that lonely were we met?"Setting his glass next to him, he took another bite of the bread. It for what ever reason didn't seem to be doing much in the way of lessening the impact of the alcohol. Lifting his finger he ordered another drink, he would soon be in need of it so he decided to be preemptive. His cheeks were a tad flushed as he looked at Aurum. She was looking a bit better then usual. Likely the alcohol for the most part talking, tho exactly how much he wasn't sure. Should he wait until he had gotten a chance to enchant the necklace he wondered, absentmindedly sipping at the last half of his drink.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games