Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Elementor Magic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora watched the interaction between the two woman
and noted how serious and professional the teacher seemed. As Griselda introduced herself to the teacher, Nora drummed her fingers against the desk as she thought of how to explain what she could do with her raiment. Biting her lip for a second before taking a deep breath, she stood up and looked towards Relesta. Clearing her throat, Nora spoke, "My raiment is the ability to control water. Um, I'm able to shoot projectiles up to a certain distance and use a large amount of water to push people or things away from me, but it takes a lot out of me. I haven't really learned any special techniques or anything." Nora looked down slightly ashamed as she scratched the back of her neck. Sitting back down and subconsciously picking at her sleeves in awkwardness, she briefly looked up towards the teacher and then at the other Elementor student. "She's probably much more powerful or skilled than me," Nora thought as she rested her interlocked hands on the desk and gazed out the window for a moment. "I hope I won't be this weak for long."

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | As seen
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 16 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

((Entering Nanashi)) Today had been like any other for Nanashi. He'd been hard at work in his sketch pad to the point where time wasn't all that relative for him. Of course, he knew that class would be starting soon, but he didn't want to end without the perfect sketch of Jesse. He would draw slowly and carefully, with each pencil stroke being so accurate and precise. The fact t that his ninja training would accustom to this helped Nanashi be really good at where to draw the line, how much pressure needs to be exerted onto the parchment, and with such a careful and keen eye, the line to outline what feature of her face. Nanashi seemed to capture all of it. The thing is, when Nanashi would realize he had finished, he found out time was running short on time to get to class. Aww s**t... Nanashi would mutter to himself. He would stand and leap from out of his dorm room window, landing on a tree top right outside the dormitories. It was a route he was so accustomed to, ever since he knew the secret to travel as a ninja. That was pretty much why he hated horseback riding. Of course, it wasn't that far in distance compared to how long Nanashi would usually travel by tree top. Hmmm... Maybe whatever teacher is there won't notice me come in if I just sneak in through the window. Nanashi would say as he hopped from foot hold to foot hold. It was when he neared the building of where the classrooms take place, Nanashi would use his Aerokinetic Raiment to boost himself through the push of a strong gust of wind high up to where he reached the window sill. That was when he would see a tall serious looking brunette lady address the classroom, or what's left of it. Was Nora, Zelda, and Nanashi the only ones who attended? He would quietly sneak over as sit at his desk, hoping to not be noticed. Most likely he will, but better to act like he hadn't been noticed at all.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks
★ A sketch of Jessica

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

"Ah...I...I-I...G-Griselda...Griselda Hawkins."

The Elementor teacher has proven to Griselda that she is intimidating. Maybe that was not entirely the intention, but the young redhead could not help feeling so small in comparison to her. If only she was holding a sword and shield in her hands, then perhaps she would show more background. Right now, she is doing all she can to keep her composure. Her body may not be shaking, but her nerves might get the better of her if she was asked to do something that required excessive moving or speaking. With the introductions out of the way, the class can begin. Since it is Relesta's first day as the Elementor teacher, it only made sense that she wanted to know the raiments of her students. That is something that will not hard for Griselda to speak about. She has mentioned this to other people before, including teachers. Nora was the first to speak about her raiment. It turns out she can control water. Griselda could swear that she knew someone who had that raiment, or at least something similar. After Nora finished speaking, the next person to speak was none other than Griselda. What is a good explanation for her raiment? Perhaps more or less the same thing she has said to other professors.

"Well...I...I can do things with magnetism...Things like pushing, pulling...In general, if there is magnetism, I can move it. Its easier to do with metal objects."

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Catherine, Tala, Eryli, Nanashi, Nora]

➼ WARDROBE
[What I can afford]

➼ OOC
[]

BlueEssence
Enlightened Savagery
The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:27 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖ Despite somewhat of a light stutter, Griselda was able to introduce herself to the teacher, receiving a respectful nod back as a natural reaction from the magma elementor before the same went back to focus on the class in front of her. After Relesta's question had been made, a short moment of silence was the time needed for one of the students to rise to the occasion and reveal their skill. Nora, nervous but brave in how firm she was when speaking, explained what her raiment was and what she was able to do with it at her current level. At the end of her speech, having paid absolute attention to every information provided, Relesta nodded and moved one of her hands to cover a part of her chin, expressing that her mind was reflecting over Nora's raiment for a brief moment. The teacher would offer more words, given the lack of students and the extra time she had to interact with those already present, but Nora's power held great potential, and to work it, rapid words would not suffice. Much like her own raiment, but belonging to a completely opposite element of nature, the possibilites were vast but also the risks. In a proper time they would develop that accordingly.

Moving on to the second voice in the room, Griselda's turn exposed a curious raiment that, by the teacher's own experience, would require greater creativity than usual in its future techniques and forms of progress, but possessed the game changer factor in most situations, considering how rare it was to just be away from a place structured with metal. Much like expected, the raiments at Eoana were of a higher class, their potential beyond the imagination of many if provided with the proper education and training. Well, not having other students besides the two, at that moment, Relesta began to speak once more, a strong tone echoing smoothly through the room. "Both of you possess the opportunity to become powerful individuals, the raiments passed down to you are far more advantageous than those of past heroes and legends of our history. Present yourselves with pride, as one who controls water, the vital essence within us, and of all that we consider alive" ,she spoke looking at Nora, with a fist clenched at chest level while one hand continued behind her. Then, her sight fell upon Griselda. The teacher's hand opened, and pointed all of her fingers to the direction of the red haired female, "...And, as one who interacts with magnetism, becoming more important each day as humanity itself goes forward. Don't be surprised in battle when your power becomes the main key to tip scales into your favor". Of course, the possibilities for their powers went much farther from the simple speech she gave to them. It would depend on them, above anything else, to discover the true limits of their capabilities. Simple books on raiments already offered the most creative ideas and theories on how most raiments could be improved, and how new ones could take advantage of that knowledge to advance themselves, no matter how unique.

Things were apparently going well and smooth, that is until a strange movement came from one of the windows facing the natural scenario. A young male, wearing considerably tactical clothing and quite a sight of a haircut, entered the moment in the middle of class, exposed to Relesta as she was standing in front of all the seats in the room. The only thing behind her being her own table. As if believing to be unseen, the boy continued on to his seat and sat down. This was almost puzzling for the magma elementor if she hadn't already seen many things in her entire experience teaching and participating in various events on education and just overall learning more about random studies. "You there, young man, I'll give you the opportunity to rise and introduce yourself properly, as this class is on a special condition" ,the brunette authority said in reference to the lack of students, " But never again attempt to sneak in like that, it's disrespectful to me and your fellow students. Reflect on your morals, or in the next time, I'll make sure of your exit from here" .She had decided to work more on the positive side of things, and even allow late students in if they entered respectfully. A name, or a mere nod, would be enough, like Nora had done and Griselda as well, but to come in through the window in such manner was not acceptable. She was knew, that was well known already, but Eoana was seen as a place of grand education and investment, and she would see that the quality was maintained, at least in within her classroom. In the end, it was all for the good of the students above all, she merely hoped they would see that.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

{{Edited}}

Yami Miyagawa

BIueEssence

The-DJ-Ghost

Enlightened Savagery

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 16 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

He should have known he would get caught. To Nanashi, it was more about the thrill of whatever adventure he would get himself into, instead of whether or not it benefited his well being or not. Either way, the lady who seemed to be their new professor would speak to Nora and Griselda, saying how much potential they both have, as well as their current ways to help out the betterment to the world. Nanashi thought of his situation, and wished he knew how he can help when his raiment was used to take life. The thought soon subsided when Nanashi would arise from his seat and come forward in front of everyone. Sure thing, ma'am. Nanashi would say with a smile. I'm sorry, I was late. A black cat seemed to had crossed my path, and I have this superstitious feeling that I would have to go around and take the long way if I wanted a safe trip here. Turns out it took too long. Nanashi would say his excuse, as he would rummage through his bag before taking out an apple from his many snack bags. My name, Is Kuzunoha Nanashi, of the Kuzunoha clan, from Khosbaia. Nanashi said, hoping neither Valor or Trendel would know of them. He liked that to be kept as an unimportant name. Anyway, my raiment is to control wind and make it as a large force push, or a sharp cutting air. Observe. Nanashi would say as he would hold the apple and toss it up in the air. A smirk came across Nanashi's lips as he would have a small whirlwind generate from the air currents generating from the open window a while ago. As the small whirlwind formed in his hands, he would swipe his hands forward to the apple's direction in mid air, as if he threw an object at it. What he had done, was throwing the wind currents in his hands as a throwable bladed object which would be his wind at the apple. As soon as the still intact apple fell back into Nanashi's hand, it would split into four separate pieces. And there you have it. Nanashi would say.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks
★ A sketch of Jessica

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

As Relesta spoke to both Nora and Griselda about their raiments, Nora couldn't help but smile and swell with pride when the teacher told her that her raiment had great potential. Initially, Nora only saw her raiment as using part of the sea, since she had grown up next to it her whole life, and not an essential part of the life around them. She clenched her fists and place them by her sides, beaming with pride as her teacher spoke on, directly speaking to Nanashi who had just come in through the window late for class. She let out a small huff of laughter but bit her lip to quiet herself as he introduced himself and gave a demonstration of his raiment by slicing an apple into pieces. "Is there anyone who doesn't have a cool or powerful raiment at this school?" Nora thought as she looked at the cleanly cut apple. Although Griselda and Nora didn't have an opportunity to showcase their raiments, she was confident that Griselda's would probably be the most useful when it came to combat, especially if they had a weapon made of metal.

Realizing how quickly class had passed, Nora grabbed her bag and pencils, waved to her other classmates and her teacher, and walked out the door to her next class. (Nora exits for RP Day Flip)

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | As seen
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:
Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:29 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖Listening to the young student's explanation as to why he was late and entering in that manner, the teacher remained quiet. For her, there was still much for the boy to speak on and to interrupt that would mean more needless conversation when time was of the essence in that moment to throughly know better those present, including the late comer. At the end of his explanation, Relesta nodded simply and tilted her head to the side as his introduction began by his action of reaching into his bag and pulling out an apple. Apparently, there were other considerable bags inside but to question those would mean going off track and doing that was not on her plans. Patiently, her right hand supported her head while the other stood firmly behind her back, fists clenched softly, observing the boy now that he began talking about his own name, clan and their place of origin. Now, on the interesting portion of the interaction, his raiment was detailed out in simple form and his words carried confidence, unlike the other two present within the classroom.

On certain times, it could seem like Relesta is against Nanashi's personality, possibly reprimanding him often due to his bold way of being, if he was usually the type of person his first impression led the teacher to believe, but having that natural courage was good. To mold him would not take much at first, as he was already able to speak to her without a hint of nervousness and still spoke back with respect, not exposing the so called 'atittude'. Things going right, and they would get along nicely during future classes after getting used to one another. In whatever case, it was time to witness that his raiment was capable of, being presented bravely in a quick show. As if throwing a bladed weapon at the apple flying through the air, it was possible to see the swift movement of air from the apparent breeze and into his hand, and then into the air directly at the apple after a whirlwind had formed over his palms. Like a sword through silk, the red fruit was cut into four individual pieces soon after landing on his grip, showing admirable control over the skill and confidence enough to treat it like a magical exposition or something of the sort. "Good work, Nanashi, thank you for the presentation, and please, return to your seat" ,She spoke sincerely, the tone of voice she had taken up much more tame than the previous when adressing Nanashi, pokerfacing her happiness to see yet another raiment with such clear potential for future greatness. Respectfully, she continued, "Alright, I'm Relesta Conisza, your teacher for the foreseeable future and glad to have you with us" ,the woman introduced herself.

Going over to the rest of class hours, Relesta would merely interact with the students with debates on what their powers could do if honed properly, with quality training, education and motivation on their part. These three alone were enough of an evidence in showing how much the land could improve, the strength future students could possess, and Relesta was eager to finally be participating head on in the matter, guiding and enlightening those young minds into people capable of overhelming her not only in combat but in general wit as well. Her focus was to make them even better than she could hope to be, with the help of her wisdom and their own self development. Having a day mostly for introductions and getting familiar with the class itself, the hours passed fast and, soon enough, came the moment for everyone to leave the room. Patiently, waving off caringly each of them as they went past her and took her time in leaving too. The experienced woman gathered her things carefully, fixed up her clothing once more into an envious figure with grace and left her 'domain', heading off to other scheduled things.❖

{{Exits for RP day}}
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Yami Miyagawa

BIueEssence

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Yami Miyagawa

Enlightened Savagery

BIueEssence

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

After the demonstration, Nanashi had already eaten the apple slices as soon as the teacher Relesta Conisza had introduced herself. By the way she would carry herself, she seemed to be very straight forward and serious kind of teacher. Something Nanashi was all too familiar with. Still, he knew better than to start messing with her on the first day. Of course, today Nanashi did care more of what to do when giving his present to Jesse on the free day. Two days from now, he had to at least work up the courage to do so. Well, I'm outta here. See ya tomorrow! Nanashi said, as he fell back out the window, and travel back to his dorms that way. ((Exits to day shift))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks
★ A sketch of Jessica

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:24 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Nanashi's entrance did not go unnoticed. It is not an unexpected move by him. He has a tendency to try to do things unconventionally, in this case, entering the classroom through the window instead of the door like most individuals would. In a small classroom like this, the teacher would have to be highly forgiving of tardy students to not call out Nanashi for being late. Relesta does not seem to be that kind of teacher. She was quick to spot him and call out his action as disrespectful. After his introduction, he spoke little about his raiment but made up for his lack of words by putting on a demonstration. His control of the wind is impressive, although Griselda is more curious by the technique. He never fights like she does. She is straightforward, but his way is unfamiliar to her. Unfamiliar, but effective. The rest of the class focused on Relesta speaking with her students about the potential they have with their raiments and how she looks forward to honing their abilities. It was not bad for the first day back and it put Griselda's mind at ease. The class did come to an end, and after gathering all her belongings, she left the classroom.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Catherine, Tala, Eryli, Nanashi, Nora]

➼ WARDROBE
[What I can afford]

➼ OOC
[]

BlueEssence
Enlightened Savagery
The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:23 am
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda did not do anything different getting ready for her knit class. Always waking up early for her bath, followed with drying herself, brushing her hair before tying it up in a high ponytail, get dressed and pack her stuff for class. The only thing different from this routine is that Catherine is not by her side. Pepin was the first to go, and now it is Catherine. How many more people Griselda knows will leave her? It is hurting her on the inside, yet she refuses to share this with anyone. After all, it is not their problem. She ought to handle this by herself. It is the only way for her to grow and be truly strong...at least in her mind. When she arrived at the classroom, she found it surprising to be the first one there. It has been a while since this has happened to her, but that means she is early, something that she cannot complain about it. Once she was in her usual seat in front of the classroom, she began twiddling with her fingers and talking to herself.

"P-Pepin...C-Catherine...T-They're gone...W-Why did they leave...I-It was me, wasn't it...It had to be me..."

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken?]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[What I can afford]

➼ OOC
[]

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:36 am
Yami Miyagawa

✧ ナナシ ✧

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

Ever since that strange pillar or light that was shown in the general direction of the first, Nanashi was ever so on guard. Something was definitely happening in Eoana, and Nanashi was worried on what it could be. The disappearances, that light, and the guards all being on edge to the point where the town might as well be under martial law. If it would put the students in trouble, Nanashi knew he needed to be absolutely ready. Training and focusing was all he could do at this point, due to the fact that all manners of danger could come at any moment. All these thoughts swirl through Nanashi as he would go off through the tree tops and roof tops of the academy. Parkhour running always seemed to clear his head in which things would make sense. Sadly, these things weren't one of them. After getting to the classroom window, Nanashi would leap inside before closing the window behind him. Zelda? Nanashi asked, seeing her be the only one. She seemed to be pretty let down over Catherine disappearing completely over night. He knew the feeling she had. Of course, Nanashi hoped she wouldn't become another Gin over this. Still, he knew both their feelings all too well. The only good side with them is that at least their exes are still alive. Um... so no teacher today, or she's late today? He asked. Nanashi's thoughts went towards what to do to help probably cheer her up. Maybe it's possible to get her to skip class and hang out with him and anyone else. But that would put him in jeopardy of failing this class.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:28 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Elementor Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It felt strange carrying something so warm against his chest where the little cub had curled up inside his jacket - supported protectively by the male's arm - but as he made his way down the corridor past countless people, the little creature barely squirmed. There was the occasional student or two that got a little too close to comfort, but Tala barely noticed them, stepping fluidly out of their way, his mind pondering instead over what exactly he might call her - The cub's fur was black, her eyes were blue, although he had no idea if they would remain that colour as she grew up.

Reaching the door to his Elementor Class, the Shadowmancer finally focused his gaze and reached out for the door... Pushing it ajar, he was quick to realise that the classroom was already occupied but knew he'd come too far to back out - he didn't fancy getting on Gannon's bad side either, having seen little of the man in some time now.

Instead, stepping in, he would make his way across to his usual spot by the window, sliding into his seat before assuming his natural position - as normal as he could anyway...

With the male going from a gentle walking motion to a stationary position, the little cub would give a grumble, unfurling slightly as Tala allowed the bundle to slide down onto his lap - she was still concealed by his jacket of course, but his natural gaze out of the window would now shift down to the zip of his jacket as he heard the little cub yawn before snapping his gaze across to his fellow students... "Hush..." he thought in the back of his mind, unable to tell if they'd heard or if they would even react, but as the creature started to wriggle - hopefully positioning herself in another direction to sleep again, Tala couldn't help but become aware of a small bead of sweat running down the back of his neck...

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: The Wolfcub, Griselda and Nanashi
Feeling: Content
OoC Tala's got a little friend whom he's sneaking to class...haha

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖The headache she had before had passed, but made a return the very next day and affected today, it wasn't a good thing to keep spending so much time on a single thing that made that much of a use out of her brain power. The only side problem that came from that pain at her temples was the need for a strong rest, one that truly got in the way of getting properly ready as her body still felt somewhat slow, heavy, and there was a small moment she had to take to drink some water, stretch out, get the mental and physical state up to their normal standard. Unfortunately, that took some time from her scheduled planning for the day, and as a result, arrived a tad more late in comparison to the students at her own classroom. So, respectfully, she entered the domain and took notice of already three souls present, one that was unknown to her while the others were already placed within her archives, notes taken to better understand a student and its progress as the days went by. It was something she did whenever she had a new student, keeping a record of all that was related to each under her teachings and would have it safe from the world at a place in her home, left as memories in the event of her student graduating or passing away. Sadly, with so many years of teaching, that happened more than a mere once or twice.

To any students who took the time to look at her as Relesta walked towards her desk, the female would nod as a greeting, deciding not to bow so as to rapidly get her things organized on the wooden surface near her and start the class as soon as possible. With the woman, there were a few books and loose papers, neatly placed in between the thick books even as she placed the materials down at the desk. Then, without sitting in any second, the magma elementor came closer to the student chairs located all ahead of her and cleared her throat, hands with fingers intertwined behind her waist in a somewhat softer attitude than the other day. Barely any difference in the practical sense though. "Good day students, I apologize for arriving after you, my health is to blame but I assure you I'm in top shape again" ,she stated, voice and tone deep and firm as they usually were, the possible rasp left aside by the clearing of her throat, or else it would've definitely made a presence. Still, her face was normal, without a single indication of being tired or sleepy, body in 'perfect' posture, with back straight, shoulders correctly positioned, chin held high but not excessively, and at last, eyes carrying a fierce strength to them that gazed down to her students with respect and authority.

With those words spoken, her eyes moved over to select the new figure into her view, a blond male with a jacket at his lap. Her mind spent less than a second to start analyzing and informing itself well of the boy's looks, to remember him in any situation. The same process, of course, was done to all the other students she came in contact with, even those not in her class, as was the case of Thanya, the shifter she had met a good while before. "Hello, young one. I'll be your new elementor teacher from this day forward, Relesta Conisza, glad to make your acquaintance. Would you introduce yourself as well? Sharing your raiment too" .Doing almost the same as she had done with all the other students, the teacher asked for his presentation and what powers he carried. The request for his raiment right off the bat like that was merely to get the same amount of info as the older woman had on the others, but since this was no longer their introduction class, it was fair to be that speedy.

Once his introduction was made, Relesta would take no time moving over to another subject, interested in now shifting the focus from her to the students to something with more return. Calmly, but with a small hint of attitude, her arms folded over her chest and crossed, hips tilting ever so slightly as one leg began to support more weight than the other in a more informal pose. "Now, do you have any questions about me, or this class? Keep it simple, if possible, as I'll be responding the more complex things as time goes on in our classes" .Naturally packing some punch with how firm her tone was, military in style, there was a friendly vibe to the way she communicated this time, as to not intimidate the students all that much from making questions. As noticed before, some students were a tad nervous, perhaps shy, so it was best to make them as comfortable as possible before giving them to chance to stand out. ❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Tala Maxwell

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli entered on New Day ~

The usually upbeat Elementor wandered around, making her way to class in a... Slightly less than great mood. Her smile faded. For the past few days Eyrli's energy was just... Vacant. Especially after hearing the recent incident with her roommate, a face she had yet to probably converse with, that certainly did not help. Come on... Chin up Res. Eyrli patted her cheeks, blinking repeatedly and straightening her posture once she had reached the door, then entering while at the very least... A silly grin. Or at least a mask. Last thing she wanted was to worry anything else. She saw Tala in the back of the class, Nanashi and Zelda conversing... Though the girl seemed down. Another reason to avoid adding to the gloomy atmosphere. Finally rather well-dressed woman up front. Seems to be their Professor. She seems alright, right? She thought. Perhaps time would answer that.

After waving to anybody who saw her, Eyrli had her target set and figured perhaps she'd just need to give herself a little boost to get her mood in gear. Maybe even try to help a fellow classmate. The Elementor hurrily walked over to Griselda, revealing her little notepad in her sleeve and writing down a quick question. When she approached the down girl Eyrli would move her seat closer to her, place a reassuring hand on her shoulder and show the message.

"Are you okay? I don't mean to be rude, you just look down. You can talk to me if you need anything!"

For the time being, until the white female was named directly her focus was on her friend. Casting a concerned look, Eyrli would try to balance it out with a friendly grin... Whether or not Zelda opened up though is another story. Come to think of it... I don't think I have seen Catherine recently. Her head was starting to connect the dots, but would rather wait until it was confirmed.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Worried | Company: Tala, Nanashi, Griselda, Professor | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

Enlightened Savagery

Tala Maxwell

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:42 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda was so focused on the dialogue she was having with herself that she did not notice Nanashi sneaking through the classroom window. If she had, perhaps she would have told him that he is risking getting into trouble with the teacher again for entering the classroom through the window instead of using the door like everyone else. It was not until he called her by name that she stopped talking to herself, her head jerking upward before turning quickly to where she heard the voice, then recognizing it as Nanashi's when she saw his face. He asked her if the teacher is a no-show or is late. She has to assume the latter for the time being since there was no notice beforehand that their teacher will not make it to class. Besides, how likely is it that a new teacher will not be present after instructing only a few classes?

"I...I-I don't think she is not showing up...P-Probably just running a little late...You should find your seat before she does show up...s-someplace not close to the window..."

Tala is the third student to enter the classroom. Much like Griselda, he wasted no time to get to his usual desk by the window and sit there without bringing any attention to himself. Her ears did catch the sound of something grumbling. She was not sure what that is, but it did not come from her. After all, she made sure to eat light before coming to class so she should not be hungry. It probably came from someone else's stomach, leaving Nanashi and Tala as the prime suspects. She moved her head around to see if she can pinpoint the source of the grumble, but she could not find it. She did not have much time to search, especially when their teacher Relesta Conisza entered the room. Nanashi's question has been answered. The reason for her tardiness was related to her health, but she assures the students that all is well. She introduced herself to Tala, as this is her first time meeting him, and awaits him to do the same along with sharing his raiment. Afterward, she became slightly informal and asked the class if they have any questions regarding her or the class itself. Griselda has never been good with conversation, so thinking of questions to ask does not come naturally to her. For now, she will sit there quietly hoping that a question does come to her head sooner or later.

Eyrli, a familiar face that Griselda has not seen in a while, entered the classroom. The redheaded Elementor is not sure why she has this weird feeling about her classmate. She did not seem to be completely herself, but would it be rude to ask her in the middle of class if there is something wrong? Perhaps, so she will wait for another time and place to do so. The silver-haired girl presented Griselda with a notepad that contained a question for her after her hand was placed on her shoulder. She wanted to know if she was okay. It seems like the two of them had similar thoughts.

"I-I'm alright...um...well...I-I'll be fine. Just need to sort out my thoughts...What about you? I...I could be wrong, but something just feels...off...f-forgive me if I am being rude."

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS