Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin arched a brow, his ears flicking from side to side in curiosity as Estarossa spoke, explaining that he essentially needed a bouncer for the little ‘events’ that he was hosting while in the city. It didn’t seem like hard work in any case and whether the Nobleman knew it or not, Emma’s wife was the First Lieutenant of the City Guard, so if anything major did happen, she’d be there as added muscle. As far as Gin could tell, the job was easy and profitable - or at least he hoped so.

Nodding a bit, he gave Estarossa an encouraging look and a small bow as he made his exit. “I will, thank you, My Lord.” Watching the intriguing man walk away through the crowd, Gin turned his attention back to Aemon, his ears fwipping back along his head as he listened – it was clear that Aemon highly disapproved of the man. In Gin’s opinion there was nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. However, if it was at the expense of others… “Well, perhaps if I work the ‘event’ I can try to encourage them to keep their voices down.” He said with a little smirk.

Looking at the necklace Aemon indicated, he gently lifted it into his hand and examined it. It certainly would look lovely on Gianna…however, he knew damn well that he couldn’t afford it. “It is lovely…” Looking to the shop keeper, he gestured her over. “Would you mind holding onto this piece for a day or two? I know I cant afford it at the moment, but I’m hoping to in the near future.”

Much to Gin’s relief, the shop keeper agreed to hold the necklace to the side for him for the next few days while he earned the money needed to buy it. “Well, that takes care of my mother…” He said with a shrug of his shoulder. Shopping for Ven should be a bit easier, seeing as how his father wasn’t very picky when it came to gifts.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Shinigamiwolves

NDG Void

Quote:

Gin Kuroko Acckerman - [x]

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 am
User Image

Student || Aemon, the Outcast
[Where:] Market [With:] Gin [Feeling:] Contemplative [Outfit:] Newly purchased Attire
[OOC:]
╔═══════════════════

Aemon gazed at Gin and listened as the shifter had copped on to how the Azarian disapproved of how loud Estarossa and his fellow partygoers could be. For a brief moment, Aemon’s usual stoic expression broke as the corner of his mouth twitched into a small smile as he heard Gin’s comment of managing to get Estarossa and his friends to keep it down. “Well, I would hope so. I prefer to have optimal rest at all times, after all, I wouldn’t be a very good mercenary if I was reduced to a zombie in the mornings.” Aemon replied, a small attempt at being humorous. How strange…attempts at comedy was…unlike him… It made his mind wonder…he had never actually gone out of his way to crack a comedic comment before…nor was he really one for smiling either…he had always remained so…detached…and removed from social integration. But…for some reason…Gin felt…different in some way. After the conversation they had in the park, Aemon couldn’t help but feel as though he and the shifter shared a lot in common. In times before, Aemon had never cared for friendships, too much hassle. However…Gin…Aemon just couldn’t put his finger on it. Something made him want to spend more time with Gin, and by extension, others.

Shaking his head lightly, Aemon brought himself back to the land of the living. Once again glancing at direction Estarossa had disappeared in, Aemon couldn’t help but glare. Perhaps in was his bias, but, there was just something he hated about nobles. Maybe it was the fact quite a number of Azarian nobles possess slaves...a position Aemon very nearly found himself in. Were it not for his fighting abilities, he could very well be back in Azar in chains instead of standing here in Eoana market a free man. Or, it could have been how most nobles tended to scheme, lie and betray. Who could say, but the fact stood, no noble sat well with Aemon. However, as well as that, these social gatherings hosted by the nobility were often a cause for trouble. Any amount of fights, or person grudges against the noble hosts themselves could take place. Therefore, Aemon addressed Gin once more, “While I am sure you are very capable of maintaining order Gin, I still feel obligated to inform you that you must be carefuel, There have been too many instances where I’ve been hired to maintain order at such events where violence or, personal grudges against the hosts themselves could take place. Also…I apologise if my tone portrays…bitterness. I’ve…not had a lot of good business relationships or good encounters with nobles. Aemon had many a story of the nobility attempting to stab him in the back. However, those were for another time.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin nodded a bit at Aemon’s words, understanding his caution and skepticism when it came to the Nobles and how they could act. There was no telling is Estarossa’s offer was a good one, but at the same time, it was a good opportunity to at least try to earn some extra coin.

“No need to apologize, Aemon. I understand what you are saying, and I do appreciate your concern for my wellbeing. Rest assured, I will be able to handle whatever is thrown at me, and if not? Well, I know you’ll be right down the hall and willing to help me kick some noble a**.” He said with a grin, lightly nudging Aemon’s shoulder like he would with a friend.

“Joking aside, don’t worry too much, my friend, frowns don’t suit you.” Gin said with a little smile before he turned to go peruse some of the other stalls to see if he could find a suitable wedding gift for his father. “If you were getting married, what kind of a gift would you appreciate from your son? A knife? A ring? Something edible?” He asked Aemon casually. Heaven knew that Ven was addicted to honey biscuits…but Gianna made them all the time, so he doubted that would be a very good gift.

═══════════════════╝

Shinigamiwolves

ND

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:43 pm
User Image

[Where:] Market [With:] Gin [Feeling:] Contemplative [Outfit:] Newly Purchased Attire
╔═══════════════════

Aemon had to admit, he was not expecting such a question. If he was to receive a wedding present from his son, what would he want? In truth, he felt a little put on the spot with the question as it was one that warranted much thought. Aemon had never considered getting married, let alone having children so he wasn’t entirely sure how to respond. However, it also provoked his mind to the point where he found the notion genuinely intriguing. What would he want from his son as a wedding gift. Almost, as if on instinct he replied “Personally…my son simply being there would be enough of a gift for me…”

Having said that, Aemon had a feeling Gin was determined to find a present for his father. Pondering further, he contemplated meticulously. He took a great interest in weaponry, so a scimitar or sabre came to mind. However, that felt a little too predictable. Too cliché. So, he pondered…what else would suit… Perhaps…something out of the ordinary. Something his father would not expect him to buy. Something new. It was risky to say the least, as buying something that didn’t come to mind for someone in particular ran the risk it being ill received by the person in question. However, it just as equally ran the chance that the receiving party would be overjoyed at being presented with something new for them to experience, something that they perhaps had never given much consideration. Going buy Gin’s tone and suggestions, he could hazard a guess that his father was a warrior of sorts. So…for warriors…a notion did come to him, and he made his suggestion. As he was a warrior himself, he could say that he would very much appreciate the gift he was about to suggest had he received it from his son. “However, if my son felt compelled to buy me something…I would find a book based on my interest to be very much to my liking.” A book didn’t seem like a bad suggestions, and, not too expensive. It only remained to see how Gin received his suggestions…

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:24 am
Cloud of Mist

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

[~ @Estarossa ~]

Shortly after separating from the two gentleman in the market, after strolling lightly down the road a ways, the air around Estarossa would suddenly get very heavy as black mist like particles started to form a large mist cloud centered on him. The air got thick with magical energy, and a strong gust of wind started to blow all about him, pushing everything and everyone away from him, causing several people in the crowded street to suddenly gasp and scream in surprise as the mist cloud grew and grew until it completely covered Estarossa from head to toe, spinning about like a small tornado consuming him entirely. The winds continued pushing the air around him away, keeping anything and anyone else from getting close. Just a moment later, the instant the mist completely covered him, it dissipated and disappeared, leaving nothing behind, nothing at all…

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin smiled a tiny bit at Aemon’s answer to his unusual question. Aemon was right – Ven would be very happy just to have Gin and Rin at his wedding, they were family now after all. However, despite the sentiment of his presence, he felt like he needed to get gifts for Gianna and Ven. His adoptive parents had done so much for him over the last four years. Gin felt that he owed them his very life and as such, he needed to show his gratitude, even if it was just a small gift.

“A book…? Hmmm…that is an interesting idea, although I’m not exactly sure what books he’d like, it wouldn’t hurt to look at the bookstore.” Books weren’t necessarily super expensive, he might be able to find something quite affordable. “Thank you for the suggestion, Aemon. I don’t think I would have thought of that on my own.” Perhaps Ven’s best friend Elijah would have a good idea on what types of books Ven would like to read.

Just as Gin turned to head toward the bookstore, his sensitive ears picked up on a commotion that was happening down the street. Frowning he turned to look only to see gusting wind kicking up and people falling into the street. “What the hell?” He muttered, eyes narrowing. Without a thought, he moved toward the commotion, pressing past people as they scrambled out of the way of what looked like a dark dust cloud that swirled all around. Shielding his face, he grimaced and squinted at the phenomena.

As quickly as the whirlwind came, it was gone. Frowning deeply, Gin had to wonder if someone’s raiment was out of control. It must have been an accident, right…?

“Did you see that!? That man just vanished!” One startled civilian said with a gasp, dusting off his clothes.

“Right into thin air!” Exclaimed another, only to frown at all of the destruction left behind. “He should pay for all the damages! Look at this mess!”

Shaking his head a bit, Gin’s instincts were shouting at him. Whoever had just disappeared out of the market streets had done so in a very abrupt way. Somehow, he suspected that something else was going on and he didn’t like it. Swallowing hard, remembering his visions, he felt a chill run up his spine. Something wasn’t right.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

shinigamiwolves

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:41 pm
User Image

[Where:] Market [With:] Gin [Feeling:] calm, but apprehensive [Outfit:] Newly purchased attire.
╔═══════════════════

Aemon nodded as Gin thanked him for his suggestion replying, “Glad I could be if assistance.” While he didn’t show it, but part of Aemon was glad that Gin had come around. In truth, he was concerned that Gin would forever see him as this Sokea he had been told about. It was a relief to see that that wasn’t the case. Furthermore…Aemon and Gin…this…whatever it was that was developing between them…it felt…nice. The proper word to describe was “Friendship” and…admittedly…to have someone to trust…the notion brought a warm…tingling feeling to Aemon’s chest. However…while Gin did indeed seem like a trustworthy person…the past made it…difficult to cope with these feelings. What is more…Aemon could not deny that…he was…admiring Gin.

It couldn’t be denied. It was a fact. Every time Aemon laid eyes on him, his eyes would wander and admire the man’s well-kept form. This was of course when Gin wasn’t looking, as the Azarian didn’t want to make Gin feel uncomfortable. Honestly…the more he saw the shifter, the more Aemon couldn’t help but admire his features. White hair that sat neatly with a healthy flow to it, his face and eyes, a rare sight of serenity, with cute little wolf ears that flick this way and that, indicating what mood he was in. Neat and tidy black robes which greatly complimented Gin’s lovely figure, well-toned muscles on the arms, chest and abdomen visible with very fashionable tattoos that adorned his handsome form. In addition, his figure showed that he was strong, independent, the strapping depiction of warrior. Indeed, Gin was a man to be admired, both for his kind heart that he portrays and the encapsulating figure that he possessed, a figure that teased Aemon each take he it met his emerald gaze. Shaking his head, he tried to bring himself out of his infatuation with Gin’s beautiful form. While it inspired in him sensations he had not felt in years…it was a risk…a risk he couldn’t ignore. He had seen many visits in Azar’s brothels, so many nights of mindless passion, awaking in the morning, bed littered with men and women who possessed bodily figures one would think only to see in their dreams…and yet…here on this island…he found himself so utterly focused on this one man, this shifter who he had only known for a short time. Aemon had to wonder…these feelings…did he…want Gin? Aemon now desperately tried to bring himself out of this accursed trance. He…he couldn’t allow himself to feel this way. To feel…any of this! These thoughts and feelings…while warming…simultaneously struck fear in him. He knew what trust did to a person…he knew the result of surrendering yourself to someone…letting yourself feel vulnerable around them…dropping your guard. He had done it once before…and he had not intention of making the same mistake. However…at the same time…these feelings…he didn’t want to deny them…he…he wanted-

“Did you see that?!” one person shouted.

“By the gods, that man just vanished!” another yelled.

The commotion in interrupted Aemon’s thoughts and he looked over to see a crowd of people, Gin among them, gathered around an area where the wind had picked up and where a man had supposedly disappeared. He’d have passed it off as someone messing around with their raiment…but that was before the Azarian spotted the look in Gin’s eyes. It was a look of dread…of a deep and contemplative process within the shifter’s mind. Approaching Gin, Aemon gently patted his shoulder and spoke “Gin are you alright?”

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Shaking his head, Gin frowned deeply as he listened to the civilians describe what they’d witnessed. Feeling someone’s hand on his shoulder, he growled low for a moment – something his did instinctually and without thought. Upon realizing it was Aemon who was touching him, he ceased his growling and sighed. “Sorry, instinct.” Gin said before looking back to the scene around them.

Aemon’s inquiry into his well being was expected, but at the same time something in his expression must have given him away. He was not alright. People were going missing, the Valorian ships he’d seen coming into the harbor had arrived…his vision was coming true and the last piece of the puzzle was the city on fire. Swallowing hard, his ears fwipped back against his head. He didn’t know what to do. “Something very bad is going to happen, Aemon. Soon…and I don’t know what to do to stop it.” Gin said, his tone holding a touch of anguish.

Looking up at the Azurian, his frowned deeply. Gin only trusted a few people with his visions; Ven, Gianna and Gannon. Rin was an exception as well, but he didn’t tell her everything. So, who should he talk to about this? “We need to find Headmaster Gannon.” Little did Gin know that Gannon wasn’t far away…

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

shinigamiwolves

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm
User Image

[Where:] Market [With:] Gin [Feeling:] Apprehensive [Outfit:] Newly purchased attire
╔═══════════════════

Aemon noticed the growl that Gin had emitted, however, he paid it no mind as Gin would turn and recognise that it was only him. The shifter would apologise for his instinctual growl, to which Aemon would silently nod his head in understanding. Once the shifter had calmed down, Aemon listened intently to what Gin had to say. As he listened, the Azarian found himself with questions, however, the situation that was evidently unfolding seemed to possess an air of urgency as the shifter would state that they needed to find Court Mage Gannon.

Aemon wouldn’t deny that he found the abrupt change of tone jarring and difficult to wrap his head around. But, when he looked into Gin’s eyes, he saw a noticeable gleam of distress. Hence, he nodded his head, “I see…” he spoke. Part of him desperately wanted to ask for more details as to what was actually happened. However, he knew that asking more questions would only serve to aggravate the already unsettled shifter and the Azarian strived to be a source of help, not an inconvenience. He then continued to speak, saying “Very well then, Gin. Come, let us go and find Gannon. Perhaps then, we will be able to make sense of all of this.” It wasn’t much, but the least he could do was see to it that Gin did not face whatever trial lay ahead on his own.

═══════════════════╝

the_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:40 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin nodded a bit, unsettled by all that was happening. To his credit, Aemon didn’t question him and why he was taking such a random act in the market so seriously. He supposed that his friend likely chalked it up to his animal instincts, and while they too were on edge, it was so much more than that…No, Gin’s vision kept running through his mind and knew that shortly the City would be aflame, just as he’d seen…Which meant that it was imperative for him to find the Headmaster.

With the market streets becoming more and more crowded by the moment – people pressing in to get the story on what had happened and to investigate themselves – Gin knew that he needed to keep Aemon close lest they get separated in the press of the crowd. Without a second thought he reached out and took Aemon’s hand in his, gripping it tight before leading him through the press of people. Gin hated crowds, loathed them with a passion. The press of bodies, the influx of smells, sounds and sensations was an assault on his sensitive senses and he rather preferred visiting the markets in the early morning or late evening to avoid such situations. However, there was some silver lining to the situation…he was holding Aemon’s hand. The sensation made his cheeks pinken a bit, and his chest tighten but Gin ignored the sensations as much as he could.

Moving through the crowd down the streets, his gaze narrowed as they went along. The most logical place for Gannon to be would be at the Academy, but since it was a free day there was the distinct possibility that Gannon was at home. Frowning deeply, he came to a crossroads and looked down the separate streets. Sniffing the air, his ears flicked this way and that. It took him a few minutes but amazingly he picked up on Gannon’s faint scent…but the direction it led wasn’t toward the Academy or the housing district but toward the City Hall.

“I’ve caught the Headmaster’s scent….but it’s leading toward City Hall.” He didn’t know if this was a good thing or a bad one, but in any case, at least they wouldn’t be running all over the city trying to find him. Still holding Aemon’s hand, despite not needing to, Gin led him toward City Hall, determined to find the Headmaster.

[ - Exit to City Hall - ]

═══════════════════╝

Shinigamiwolves

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image

[Where:] [With:] [Feeling:] [Outfit:]
╔═══════════════════

The Azarian found himself sighing in abject disgust at the gathering crowd of onlookers. How he despised such commotion and lack of consideration. “Tsk…swarming like rats…” Aemon thought to himself as the crowd began to envelope himself and Gin. He was about to speak until, much to Aemon’s surprise, Gin took him by the hand and led him through the newly formed horde of the story-hungry commonwealth. As they walked, Gin’s grip on his hand remained tight, however, the Azarian didn’t protest. Although, catching a side view of the shifter’s face, Aemon couldn’t tell if what he was seeing was real or just a trick of the eye, “Is he…blushing?” the Azarian thought to himself.

Once out of the crowd, Gin then referred to his picking up Gannon’s scent and that it came from the direction of city hall. Nodding his head, Aemon continued to following Gin, which wasn’t very difficult considering that, even though the two were well out of the crowd, Gin’s hold still remained. Despite this, Aemon didn’t protest. If his friend needed some form of support, then Aemon didn’t mind…and besides…holding Gin’s hand was…actually quite pleasant. Without realising it, a small, barely noticeable shade of pink donned Aemon’s cheeks as the feeling the shifter had stirred in him earlier made a brief reappearance. However, he did his best to shake himself out of it and focus on the situation at hand.

As the two walked, Aemon would glance at his surroundings, keeping his eyes and ears attentive for any suspicious looking activity. As he scanned the area, he would pick up the sight of three figures. Two of which he recognised. One was Eryli, the girl from the tavern who helped Gin and barged in on them in the bathing chambers. The other was Headmaster Gannon, the man who they had been looking for. The other however, was a man who Aemon did not recognise. He wore light armour, with a long cloak and a metal prothesis for a left arm. As well as that, he noticed the man had a long, feline tail and a pair of black ears amidst his head of jet-black hair. It seemed that he was a shifter. It didn’t look as though Gannon or Eryli were being held in forceful situation, rather, they seemed to peacefully comply with the man, who led them through the street. Stopping Gin, Aemon motioned over to where the headmaster was. “Gin, Headmaster Gannon is over there.”

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Aemon, the Outcast - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Holding Aemons’ hand was almost second nature to Gin. He felt so comfortable doing it that he didn’t realize that he was doing it. If that made any sense at all. Luckily for him, Aemon didn’t seem to mind – he hadn’t pulled away at least – and thus, Gin continued to hold onto Aemon while he tried to locate Gannon. Ameon was quicker than him however and spotted him down the way. Following Aemon’s gaze, Gin’s narrowed one caught sight of the Headmaster as he followed what looked like a guard down a side street…How odd.

Frowning a bit, he gripped Aemon’s hand and immediately began to move down the way, following the lot as they went. Now that Gin had the scent, he could track the group, so the sense of urgency wasn’t as high, but still, they needed to report what they had heard and seen to the Headmaster right away.

“Why would they be heading this way? It doesn’t make any sense…” Gin said more or less to himself as they went along. The trio was well ahead of them but Gin just kept sniffing the air. He and Aemon walked down all manner of side streets and back alleys, past old burned down buildings, abandoned ones and inhabited ones that he really didn’t want to think about. Coming to stand outside of a large, overgrown, abandoned building, Gin stopped and placed his finger to his lips to silence Aemon. He could hear voiced coming from the other side of the wall.

But as Gin knelt to really listen and try to discern what was happening, a loud explosion-like noise could be heard echoing through the streets. Eyes wide, Gin looked towards the City Hall. All manner of birds had taken to the air and frantically flew away from the imposing structure that could be see in the far distance. “Oh no…” Looking to Aemon, Gin didn’t hesitate to lead the other away from the building and back through the streets toward City Hall…

[ - Exit to City Hall - ]

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

shinigamiwolves

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman