Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“
๐Ÿƒ || Saegahara Academy [ Academy ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:51 am
User Image

User Image

Just some training don't mind me.

Coda felt like she was back at zero again, starting from scratch. It was strange, like everything she knew was fuzzy in her head. Even her clan techniques felt alien to her. What she'd once had mastery over seemed foreign. She carefully rolled out a scroll and began her study.

So someone had actually figured out how to better manifest the clan's chakra huh? Interesting. And via a seal on the tongue no less. Coda dug around in her bag and produced a small mirror, propping it up against the still rolled section of the scroll. She stuck out her tongue just to check, and naught but her piercing was visible.

The scroll claimed that this particular seal was present from birth, but as far as Coda knew she'd never once seen it. In fact, this was the first she'd heard of it, then again she wasn't exactly raised completely by her clan. She suspected this was a relatively new development among the Yozen however. It promised a bit too much power to just not be told of previously.

The woman steadied herself and settled in a meditative pose. She'd spend a few minutes this way, clearing her mind and focusing on the extra reserve of chakra she supposedly possessed. As cognition of the surrounding world drained away momentarily, her realization came, exactly as the scroll had suggested it would. About half again as much chakra as she previously had access to.

Coda's eyes opened after a while, cognition of the world rushing back. She took a moment to center herself with a breathing exercise before raising the mirror and sticking out her tongue again. On it was a trio of circles in a triangular pattern, lines connecting them all to a central point. Strangely, her piercing fell directly in the lower dot. Quite the strange coincidence, if she was being honest. Supposedly she'd be able to summon a reserve of power from this directly.
                        [ Blessings of ลŒ-Inari ]

Coda diligently worked her way through the rest of the clan's scroll. Almost nothing was untouched or unmodified. It even seemed that someone had managed to eliminate the need for sealing arrays in the tattoos. Some form of manipulation of the ink itself seemed to have replaced that. Actually ingenious. If Coda was willing to admit anything of the sort, she'd have readily confessed to being jealous that she hadn't devised the technique behind these new forms of jutsu herself.
                        [ Body of ลŒ-Inari, Seal of ลŒ-Inari, Skill Modification, Contract Summon Jamming, Spiritual Modification, Nature Chakra Modification, Binding Ceremony, Burning Ceremony, Artistic Destruction ]

She wrapped up her Yozen training by zealously digging through the theory and complex explanations of sealing theory. She may not have been a scholar herself, but these changes were truly fascinating to her. And they were quite strong. Some of them were similar to things she'd been toying with, but hadn't actually gotten to work. "Guess I was ahead of the curve." She muttered to herself as she continued her reading. Honestly, she probably wasn't, previously, at the level that she could have actually managed those things. She sighed as she tore herself away from the wonderful Yozen techniques and settled her sights on the Lava Release scroll.

[ Chakra Negation Seal, Tea Spirit Guardian Technique, Two Bodies, One Mind, Vigor Modification, Extermination of Sense Ceremony, Yลton: Nawa, Yลton: Gomu no Bougyo, Yลton: Tama ]

As close as she could figure, the Yoton scroll remained untouched from her previous training. She had to fight the urge to not push herself too hard though. She was only just cleared to return to active training, and some missions. It meant she was probably fine, but that she'd be better off not busting out the S-rank jutsu, at least as she was just now starting training. Probably a bit more of an issue for the Taijutsu stuff, considering the nature of her injury, but best not to push it.

[ Yลton: Ressha!, Yลton: Seishikidou, Yลton: Daichi Atatameru, Yลton: Sumi, Yลton: Yลkai no Jutsu, Yลton: Sekkaigyล no Jutsu, Yลton: Cement Bunshin no Jutsu ]

โ—„ B-Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
                        Chakra: 910/910 || Stamina: 810/810
                        Nature Chakra: 500/500

โ— Stats โ–ท
                        โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
                        +0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
                        โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
                        Rank
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2
                        Rank
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
                        Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท
                        Yozen: Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:49 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

[ Enter ]

tab Barreling onto the academy grounds, Chosuke's sprint came to a grinding halt, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust as he skid through the main gate. "Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?" he asked himself repeatedly, bouncing back and forth on his feet as he frantically scanned the area. He was already running late so he wanted to locate Inohachi as quickly as possible. He just hoped that she was outside somewhere. If she was inside the building, it would take him forever to search all the rooms. Thankfully, this was not the case and he was eventually able to spot her across the yard.

tab Quickly making his way over to her, Chosuke once more skid to a halt. This time however, he ended up doubled over and panting as he desperately tried to catch his breath. "Inohachi ..... Sorry ..... I'm late ..... I was ..... and then I ..... and now." he choked out between gasped breaths, not being able to get all his words out properly. Finally forcing himself to take in one single deep breath, he slowly exhaled and stood back up with a sense of relief. "So, what's up?" he asked, returning to his usual happy-go-lucky form.

Chakra :: 400 / 400 || Stamina :: 920 / 920 || Taijutsu-Taijutsu || B-Rank || Genin || XP :: 1320 || Ryo :: ไธก0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +8
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +4
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +8

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Jenni Deer

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:01 am
User Image
โ€ Inohachi โ€
โ Why walk when you can dance โž

Konohagakure l Genin l Scholar l Medical l Yamanaka
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Quote:
The female confirmed that she was Shikarie Nara as her smile grew wider and she seemed a bit relieved. Why? Because it would've been completely awkward to go around and saying, 'Are you Shikarie Nara, to every black haired female in Konoha and there was many. "Oh hi!" She started but saw that the Nara had gotten distracted as she frowned slightly and looked at the direction to what she was looking at and gulped. His eyes had changed colors. Red? Uchiha... if she remember right in her bloodline studies. Course, the studies was short and almost null due to the fact that the genetics can be hidden now if one wishes or was lucky enough to hide them. Before Inohachi could stop her, Shikarie had walken right into the portal!

"Oh no..." She whispered, "oh no. Oh No. OH NO!" She yelped as she covered her mouth. SHE HAD ONE JOB AND SHE FAILED! What was she going to do!? Okay, don't panic, calm down. Calm down. You are a shinobi. Shinobi don't freak out or have panic attacks. "One.... Two.. " She slowly counted her breaths. Then she heard the usual running pattern as she turned her head and saw Chosuke. Her hands went on her hips as she pouted so hard with her lips being thing, it caused dimples in her cheeks and a rather disappointed look. He apologized so she loosen up quick. "I found her! I found Shikarie Nara but uh.... I failed." Her tone on the last part was a bit sad and disappointed to herself. "We need to go! We need to follow her! Before it closes!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the portal.

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Suiton l Raiton l 400/400 Chakra l 200/200 Stamina

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:36 am
pyrategross
e]

Blue: #00009C
Grey: dimgrey
Red: #DB2645

User Image

Asashi Shinzo

Location;; xxxx Company;; . xxxxx

Asashi nodded when she the girl said it was nice out here although his ears twitched when she mentioned the noise.
                                ''Its really loud but I know they don't mean to be.'' he said settling for a compromising statement. The truth was the academy sometimes put him on edge but he didn't want to disagree with the first person that had talked to him.
                                ''But that's awesome'' he said with a grin when she mentioned she was indeed a genin and had been for a year. Then nodded when she said he was an academy student.
                                ''Yup I'm hoping to graduate soon. All my cousins did so before they turned twelve so I want to too'' he said then looked down ''although I've got a long way to go I think. That's actually why I'm reading''
                                His clan had taught them tai jutsu at least the same way clans like the Hyuga and other tai jutsu bloodlines did, at home but he had found that ninjutsu didn't come as naturally to him.
                                That was probably what the academy was for now that he thought about it but he was still adamant to learn and had thrown himself at the subject.
                                He looked back up when she asked what his name was, giving her own as well. [ Kujaku ]
                                ''Asashi'' he said giving out his hand with the same grin he had shown before glad to make a friend ''Asashi Shinzo.''

Jutsu:

Out Of Chackra; these kids are so adorable crying

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

tab The look on Inohachi's face said it all. Chosuke had royally screwed up. At least his apology hadn't fallen on deaf ears, as her body language and expression did soften in response. However, he revaluation that she replied with left him a bit dumbfounded. "Uhhhhhhh..........Who?" he questioned, not sure what Inohachi was talking about. Before he could get any sort of clarification, Inohachi merely grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him into a portal leading to who-knows-where. Looks like it was time to go on an adventure.

[ Exit ]

Chakra :: 400 / 400 || Stamina :: 920 / 920 || Taijutsu-Taijutsu || B-Rank || Genin || XP :: 1320 || Ryo :: ไธก0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +8
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +4
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +8

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:34 pm
โ€œOh thatโ€™s excellent! Itโ€™s very nice to meet you Asashi!โ€ Kujaku clapped her hands together in front of her face, which was positively beaming. Her warm smile spread from ear to ear at the mention of the child wanting to graduate. He was so young; not even twelve if what he said about his brothers was anything to go off of. Kujaku could remember what her life had been like at that age, as much as she wished she could forget it. The Genin had to suppress a shudder as old memories bubbled to the surface that made her skin crawl. It wasnโ€™t really something she wanted to worry about in the company of her new friend. โ€œWell, letโ€™s take a look at what youโ€™re reading, hmmm.โ€ The blue haired ninja leaned over and eyed the book curiously for a moment. After a moment she gasped and held her hand to her mouth. As the other rummaged for the books sheโ€™d been carrying. โ€œI love that book! Iโ€™m actually reading about it now!โ€ The girl held up another copy of the same book. โ€œSee?โ€ Placing it back down she added. โ€œIโ€™m always trying to perfect my chakra control. Mine was pretty rocky at first, but it just takes practice. Oh!โ€ Her eyebrows rose as something occurred to her. โ€œWould you like some help practicing? Iโ€™m not exactly the best at ninjutsu, but I could try and help you graduate!โ€

jubijujubi

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:34 am

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Haruno, Seika | D | Genin | Medical ninja | Bukijutsu
Appearance :
This with Teal hair, le bret piercing, Teal eyeliner and shadow. Wearing an oversized beetle guise striped hoodie, black cargo shorts, one pink and black and one pink and green knee socks, buckled gothic boots, camouflage backpack, forehead protector around neck. Carrying a sheathed Katana ninjato
|

Arriving at the academyโ€™s entrance by way of body flicker the young Seika appeared immediately jobbing into the entrance heading towards the training facility. She gripped the left strap of her backpack to prevent it falling off as she only wore the strap on that shoulder, her brand new sword held by her other hand just shy of the guard, squeezing the sheathe securely, her oversized sleeve bunching up at the wrist. On her brief journey to the training grounds she walked quickly in such a fashion one might think Seika was terrible at sneaking, which given the circumstances was half right as attempting to rush and not draw attention to oneself is hard and also a person might get yelled at for rocketing through the corridors full tilt, in fact a person has been enough times here it was habit.

Soon she arrived where she wanted, one of the academyโ€™s training compounds/areas, leaping through the door, casting her previous restraint carelessly away, almost as carelessly as her backpack which she cast against a wall so as to put it aside. There was a loud pounding sound of metal on stone accompanying her bags impact caused by the new equipment she had just bought earlier, among some other things. Seika rose her left hand towards the her face, extending the ring finger to reposition and secure her glasses of her so that she was looking through and not over them, proceeding then to draw her new sword too take a look at her purchase. The katana was of the ninjato variant itโ€™s blade being straight, blackened and twenty-eight inches long. โ€œZah-Hah!! Totally worth the money paid, now I just gotta try You out my smart friend! hehehe.โ€ Seika said to her new sword, despite its cold demeanour toward her bad joke she mischievously snickered taking a stance from the phantom slayer sword style, raising the sword pointing I front of herself with her left hand.

As this happened the gentle facial expression swiftly shifted to that of a more serious nature, her feet had taken an L shaped stance with her feet, left foot facing forward, the right facing to her side, he eyes closing as she got a feel for the weapon, her fingers slowly repositioning themselves to hold the handle in the most comfortable way they could find. Then quite suddenly her eyes snapped open and she spun intently raising the blade above her head whilst exclaiming โ€œOhhh god! I totally forgot about the cans of soda were in my bag!!!โ€ Her tone sounded nearly aghast with horror as the hand she raised the sword with released the blade, throwing it a few feet behind her and scrambling to her bag before she started to unlocked the zipper swearing loudly, โ€œAhhhrghh No!.. No.. no!!!!โ€ She said in a semi panicked tone as she got the little padlock off her bags zipper undoing it before beginning to fight with the clasps, the frantic concern impeding her progress slightly as she grimaced, concerned about her new Kimono.

Stamina 500/500 | Chakra 500/500
Ryo | 42000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:30 pm
      User Image

Komoriuta Hyuuga
                                    โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡[ Return to me ฯŸ ]โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                    When slumber's fog has lifted; โ˜

What did Mina say after this? Komo doesn't know. She could care less. Komo shows little feelings towards peers her age that was for sure. Masahiro had made a portal as it seemed that people were quick to jump into it as she scowled slightly. Her arms were crossed across her chest as she thought about it. Her knuckles moved slightly as she felt a bit of a pain. Her pale hues glanced down and it was then, she realized that maybe she should clean up a bit. And get her knuckles healed. Her eyes glanced at the portal. Training or not. She wanted to get stronger but can Konoha really give her what she needs? Or was it just words? It seemed there was a lot of the students that had made their way into the portal. What a waste of time, Komo didn't like people. So why would she want to be in a crowded place? She turned away from the portal and out of the academy.

[ Exit ]

โ–บReturn to me; โ˜‡
                                    โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌDESPITETHEWOLVESOUTSIDEYOURDOORโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ-
                                    โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ [ Stronger -- than before ] โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

Konoha l Genin l Bloodline l Taijutsu l Hyuuga & Shounin no Gouzoku Clan
                                    Raiton l Fuuton l 250/250 Chakra l 350/350 Stamina

Attire: Same as picture. Currently bruised and scrapped knuckles.
              Out of Caffeine:
              Actions:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Appearance :
This with Teal hair, le bret piercing, Teal eyeliner and shadow. Wearing an oversized beetle guise striped hoodie, black cargo shorts, one pink and black and one pink and green knee socks, buckled gothic boots, camouflage backpack, forehead protector around neck. Carrying a sheathed Katana ninjato
|

Swearing audibly the girl tore open the backpacks zipper; plunging her hands into the bag and dragged out a dripping carrier-bag, dumping its contents out on the ground immediately separating the damaged cans from the remaining undamaged ones and untainted snacks poured out from the bag, her eyes barely paying attention as she scanned through her backpack with her other hand. Exhaling partly in exasperation but mostly in relief she pulled out the bag containing her new kimono, the outside of the packaging was wet but the content were safeโ€Ohhhh thank god it didnโ€™t leak any further, better remove it whilst in wipe this crap off and let my bag dry out.... Seika said in a quietly victorious voice, yanking her hoodie off and folding it, gently removing the kimono from its packaging and placing it ontop of her large hoodie. The young shinobi poured some water on the containers that could be cleansed that way, the rest she dapped with a wet paper towel until satisfied then left everything from her backpack strewn out in a semi orderly mess before collecting up the damaged cans and walking over to a target, balancing it on top of it, then placing the other on the board ten feet over.

Seika walked back to around twenty five feet from the target and placed her hands on her hips and regarded the offending can that dared leak its contents within her bag and risk her new belongings. Her eyes narrowed contemplating the punishment sheโ€™d bestow, completely dismissing the fact she was to blame, โ€œAhhh Iโ€™ve got it!โ€ She thought as her eyes lit up with intent, she quickly retrieved and sheathed her sword that was discarded earlier and lowering herself she flicked her wrist and released the sheathe, skidding it across the ground toward her stuff coming to a stop a few feet away as she stepped back to her spot around twenty five feet from the target. After coming to a stop facing the target with the damaged soda can balanced on top of its upper edge and rose both hands in front of her chest and without rushing, weaved the appropriate hand signs and exhaled thinking the words her fingers to her mouth โ€Fire style, great fireball technique!โ€ The result of these actions was one of extreme excess, a large fireball ten feet across erupted into existence hurtling toward her target and detonated spectacularly and violently, the poor soda can and everything in its immediate vicinity was instantly annihilated In the expanding explosion.

Seika watched the fireball gleefully as it propelled toward its target and only just as it struck did she realize her mistake, In fact she was in mid exclamation before the words reformed into ones of realization โ€œHah ha..ohhh shiiii..!!!.โ€ Was all she could get out before her words, much like herself were consumed by the expanding fireball, the massive sound of its explosion and roar of expanding flames drowned out any noise she made as she vanished into the flames. As the flames quickly dispersed and when smoke would start to fade it would be revealed that Her target, any other target within thirty feet of the blast point and fortunately no other equipment was turned to ash, however the ground although currently hidden by smoke and dust had a small crater left behind. Seika lay sprawled out on the floor, devoid of any damage besides a few scrapes from getting blown over, sheโ€™d quickly avoided any real damage with her fireproof technique, although this would be hard to notice due smoke still rises from her and dust/dirt settling on her and some scorch residue left behind, Seika was currently dazed and half conscious having slammed the back her head clean on the ground. When the smoke clearly and she finally sat up she was hit by the pain and immediately cradled her head, leaning forward and back try to Diminish the pain โ€œOwowowieee that really really hurts, ahhhh **** was too overkill nghhhh..โ€ She said trying to blink into focus before she realized her glasses had not remained on her face due to the blast, realizing this along with the pain becoming more potent as sudden shock was wearing off and tears welled up in her eyes as she exclaimed โ€œMy glasses....Dammit!!!โ€ quietly crying for a minute or two as she buried her face into her knees. If sheโ€™d been prepared for this her reaction wouldnโ€™t be as strong but the surprise and suddenness of her mistake caught her completely off guard, plus she had been in a great mood before her mistake.

After she was finished whimpering she slowly got up, gentle checking the back of her head and wincing as she checked the damage, mentally noting she was bleeding as she focused her eyes on the ground and stepped slowly to her things. She opened a frontal pouch on her bag after she crouched down in front of it after reaching it and fished out some alcoholic wipes and started patting at the back of her head, wincing as she did so, cleaning the wound with begrudging purpose, her expression stoic with a hint of annoyance, her movements were sluggish and the girl was currently trying to decide if sheโ€™d concussed herself or not, although she knew she had done so she just wanted it to not be true, the embarrassment was quietly burning in the background of her mind and she groaned the moment she paid it the smallest amount of notice.

(Jutsu used, great fireball technique and fireproof technique for a total of 40 chakra cost)
Stamina 500/500 | Chakra 460/500
Ryo | 42000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:35 pm
pyrategross
e]

Blue: #00009C
Grey: dimgrey
Red: #DB2645

User Image

Asashi Shinzo

Location;; xxxx Company;; . xxxxx

Asashi grinned when Kujaku said she was glad to meet her, his friendly extroverted nature coming through now that they had started talking about. His smile only grew as she leaned over and exclaimed about his book.
                                He couldn't help but blush a little at the attention. Although it was nice to find that she was also reading the same book.
                                ''Yeah my family trained me in tai jutsu but my nin jutsu's pretty.rudimentary'' he said looking down ''i think my chackra control's..not that bad but i just can't get past the theory.''
                                His eyes lit up when she asked if he wanted help practicing. Because yes, yes he did.
                                ''You'd do that'' he asked excitedly then a bit more subdued ''I mean.. I don't want to like waste your time but I'd really like to if you reallly can'' he added now putting his own book away.

Jutsu:

Out Of Chackra; sorry this is late again ;;

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Oncoming Storm
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Ninjutsu|Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: C ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Fire

tab โ€œIโ€™d be happy too! Plus, I have my own Exams coming up and I could use the practice too!โ€ Kujaku grinned and hopped to her feet. The girl did a little twirl as she turned to face Asashi. The girl liked his eagerness to learn, even in areas of study that he admittedly had a problem with. She admired his dedication and determination. Also he was a cute little rabbit kid, which tugged at the teenage girlโ€™s heartstrings! The blue haired Genin bent down and offered a hand to the young student to help him up. โ€œCome on, letโ€™s go practice some Ninjutsu and make you a full fledged ninja. Okay Asashi?โ€ Once the boy was on his feet Kujaku would start to lead him away from the much louder group. The girl even noticed that some others were leaving through aโ€ฆ portal? She mentally shrugged it off, much like the black haired girl she watched walk away. Kujaku had seen weirder things. โ€œSo tell me a bit more about yourself!โ€ Kujaku turned all the way around as she walked backwards to their destination, to talk to Asashi. โ€œYou said your cousins are ninja too? Do they have anything to do with it?โ€ As she spoke, Kujaku thought about her sensei, Shigen, and her bloodsister, Tsubaki. They were her reason, so she could protect and repay them.

Kujaku let Asashi speak with a smile on her face, but if he asked her any question, the girl would turn around with perfect timing. โ€œOh, here we are!โ€ At a convenient time, she stopped walking. The Genin had led the two to another (hopefully) secluded area. It had a large pond with water flowing from a small waterfall, with a stream that led out back towards town. Surrounded by trees, this would be the perfect spot. โ€œSo lesson one! Chakra control!โ€ Kujaku held a finger up as she began to lecture to Asashi. As she did, she walked towards the pond. โ€œIโ€™m sure you know that for any jutsu, you need chakra. But every jutsu has an amount of chakra you need.โ€ The girl turned to look over her shoulder with an embarrassed smile on her face. โ€œIt isnโ€™t really quantifiable which jutsu needs how much chakra, itโ€™s just something you learn as you practice. But the short version is: too little chakra and the jutsu fails. Too much chakra and you tire yourself out pretty quickly.โ€ Kujaku focused her chakra down into her feet as she took a single step out onto the pond. โ€œSo there's a couple of exercises you can do to help with your precision. The Art of Tree Climbing, and the Art of Water Walking. By focusing your chakra to your feet, you can climb trees without your hands or stand on the surface of the water, like Iโ€™m doing.โ€ Kujaku stuck her tongue out playfully as she continued, grabbing a kunai as she did. She gave the kunai a good toss, the metal blade embedding itself about twenty feet up into a tree with a dull thunk. โ€œSo to practice, I want you to reach that knife without using your hands. And when you feel comfortable on the tree, feel free to come meet me on the water. Youโ€™ll have to make some adjustments, because water isnโ€™t as steady as a tree.โ€ Kujaku sat down on the waterโ€™s surface, flattening her skits with her hands. โ€œI apologize if that was a lot to take in, but I get the feeling youโ€™ll pick up on it quickly Asashi.โ€

Asashi has been given an Academy Mission!

Mission Name: Learn a Jutsu!
                                                        Description: For every Jutsu Asashi trains, he is allowed to claim this mission as complete. Can be completed Multiple Times, but can only be claimed by the one Jutsu being trained in the paragraph. Rewards 5 EXP and 50 Ryo per claim!

Chakra: 810
                                                        Stamina: 705
                                                        Strength: 0
                                                        Speed: 0
                                                        Reflex: 0
                                                        Encurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base: Straight Shot
                                                        Location: Collaboration [ Korabo ]
                                                        Ninjutsu x6: Great Breakthrough, Explosion, Hidden Mist Technique, Burning Cinder: Two, Underground Fish Projection, Cloud Wisp
                                                        Bloodline x2: Devil's Storm
                                                        Suiton: Mist Vision Technique
                                                        Raiton: Lightning Blast

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Appearance :
|

After a half an hour or so of cleaning up her wound and then getting around to using the healing hands technique and seal up the wound sheโ€™d given herself carelessly. She got up and quickly started surveying her surroundings until she noticed her glasses and jogged over to collect them and inspect the damage. โ€Of coarse...โ€ Seika muttered in annoyance, one of the lenses didnโ€™t survive hitting the ground and was in pieces, however the other was fine and had been protected by her fireproof technique thankfully, she could handle missing a single lens, missing both would have been an issue as she had no spares. Walking over to her things and inspecting them and confirming they were dry she repacked her things and threw her hoodie back on, hooking her glasses on her collar and making her way out of the academy to order some new lenses, she was also unsure if blasting a crater into the middle of the target range and obliterated multiple targets would lead to her getting in trouble so she decided to make a break for it while she still could.

(Hopefully exiting)
Stamina 500/500 | Chakra 500/500
โ€ข Strength 1 โ€ข Speed 5 โ€ข Agility 3 โ€ข Endurance 0
Ryo | 24500

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Taziie

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:33 am
User ImageUser Image

INDENT"Ahh!!" Excitedly the mysterious youngin' exhaled, arms spread out as far as they could to embrace the just barely dawning sun. Four in the morning was quite early, even among the grown shinobi, but for this upstart it was the norm. Arriving a tad before schedule as to sneak in some additional training before class began. Nothing quite beat the early bird, as it were. Although, his tiny brain had forgotten the building was actually closed this early to the public. Softly his little index finger crushed the brim of his nose. Devilishly the runt smirked. Little did they know, he had preemptively planned for such a thing the day prior, staying late after class to ensure a certain section of the Academy was left unlocked.. Two steps ahead of the rest, makes the aspiring shinobi the best! "Hehehe"...

INDENTIt hadn't taken long before the four-foot boy adorned in red found himself in a dark, isolated section of the Academy. Rumor had it, this was one of the original training facilities before the more newer robust chamber had been created. It was dark but with time the sunlight would eventually seep its way in. Beggars couldn't be choosers, he wasn't supposed to be in the Academy at this hour anyway. Right fist plowed eagerly into left palm. Slightly nodding to himself. "Right, let's get started!" Jumping jacks to get the heart racing, turned into a quick series of swift movements around the room. Finding himself dead center, where he'd then proceed to a few dynamic stretches to properly get himself ready. In a few moments time, not only was his body ready but also his mind. Deeply he'd inhale, all while bringing both hands together. Firstly practicing the motion of the hands coming together than bridging them together into the necessary seal. Unnoticed, the dust beneath the young boy pushed outwards. Internally, he brought the eternal spirit that was chakra into a focused, precises lump. Eyelids closed but for a brevity. Sharply opening upon the explosion of his chakra. A sudden explosion accompanied by a instantaneous cloud of smoke brought forth the Lad's efforts, in the manifestation of a perfect doppelganger!

INDENTMere moments later the transparent copy of the young child faded back into the nothingness from once it came. Lightly index finger tapped against the edge of his chin in a ponderous effort. "That didn't stay active very long... buuuuh" Finger withdrawn only to snap excitedly. "The examination didn't say anything about a time limit, only that it must be preformed perfectly. So.. NEXT!" A brief pause transitioned into a deep inhale as the Young One preformed a set of two hand seals. Eye's closed. This was one he had been working on for quite sometime now and the confidence that erupted in the symbolism of a smirk paid tribute to his confidence. In a moments notice the child was covered in a abrupt smoke cloud. It took a few seconds for the smoke to clear but once it had, the child was... gone!? In replace of the upstart student, stood the renowned Hokage... Lahlil Nevarra, in the flesh! Well... Okay not exactly in the flesh. Aeleus had successful preformed the transformation technique, a favorite of his that he had been studying closely to execute with flawless perfection for his upcoming exam.

INDENT"L-Lady Hokage!? W-What're you doing there all alone at this hour" Eeee.. Luckily his back had been facing the Academy's security guard or the look of 'oh god no' would've given him up almost instantly! "I.. Well.. You see.." Slowly he turned to face the scouting guard whom just so happened to be doing his rounds, arms crossed, foot lightly tapping. "It's of none of your concern, but if you must know, I've plans for reconstruction of this facility." The guard looked curiously but shrugged and began to make his exit.. "Well at least turn the light on.. creeped me out!" Right palm slammed against his chest following a heavy sigh of relief. The transformation undoing itself as he did so. "G-Geez that was close! I- I could've gotten expelled!" Then, a passing thought. "Luckily he had come when he did.. but come to think of it I've never actually spoken to her Highness.." Quickly the boy pulled out a paper and pen, seemingly out of nowhere, scribbling down a message for future reference. Note to Self - Don't impersonate with transformation without proper information of the mannerism of said impersonation.

INDENTWith the utensils now returned to their rightful resting place, he would resume. "Hmm.." Head tilted curiously while sapphire eye's analyzed all that was within the dark room. Eagerly the boy made his way towards the ends of the training room, to the giant bulky closet. "Maaaybe" Tiny hands forcefully tugged on the locked door until.. well, until it broke open. Several ninja tools had come pouring out of the closet, making a loud noise. Cringing in the pain of potentially drawing attention back to the room, he paused silently, hoping the guard would not hear the loud crash. After a moment of silence, he'd be back to causing a ruckus. "Phew." Back of his hand swept his forehead, he was in the clear, for now. Aeleus couldn't help but notice the random scroll that had be lodged betwixt a few tools. Grabbing at it first, he'd pry it open with haste. Sapphire hues rapidly swaying from left to right, absorbing all information that he could. "R-Release?" The scrolling dangled from his left hand as his right pulled away, preforming the single seal that was explained on the text. "Genjutsu huh?"

INDENTShrugging, he'd toss the scroll back into the closet. Grabbing a handful of kunai, the young academy student proceeded back to the center of the training room. For this one, he was gonna play it close to the edge. No pain, no gain as the old saying went. Sternly he glared to the ceiling above himself. Hurling the five kunai knives into the air just overhead. I would not take very long before gravity did it's thing and forced the stabbing tools right back down, right back towards Aeleus! Serious demeanor about the once happy go-lucky boy. Sapphire's widened and then... IMPACT! Several sounds of kunai being lodged into the boy's body echoed across the training chamber.. Suicide by stupidity? FALSE! That all too familiar cloud of smoke erupted onto the scene, revealing that it was not Aeleus whom had actually be stricken by the kunai but in his place, a old wooden chair. Sitting on the ground a few feet away the boy heavily huffed. "I didn't think that one through... Yikes that could have gone really bad!"

INDENTAeleus had taken a short break, allowing him to straighten up the mess he had made during his training endeavors. Getting all the tools that had poured out of the closet, away and tidy. Now that he was a bit more rested and the area cleared of clutter, he once more resumed his training. Sunlight splashed it's way into the room. "Ah! Class will be starting soon, gotta hurry!" Fist bumped into each other as a way to express his renewed vigor! Eyelids shut in a showing of concentration. Two heavy inhale/exhales preformed as he focused his chakra to the bottoms of his feet. Slowly sapphire's would show themselves again and as they did, eye's now open, he'd take his first step forwards. Dust burst in every direction upon the first step Aeleus took. In what seemed like a unreal displaying of movement, he had vanished from the spot in which he once stood. While not technically vanishing, he had just been moving so quickly due to the focused chakra that his speed was darn near supernatural. Resulting in the appearance of a disappearance.

INDENTAmbitiously, he tried to take this newly found speed even further. Running directly to the far right wall of the room. Once close enough, he'd preform a slight leap upward. Planting his right foot onto the wall of the room, followed by his left shortly afterwards. Aeleus attempted to transition from the blinding speed into a upward ascent. While momentarily he stuck to the wall his chakra output was far too great, causing the spot beneath his feet to indent. Creating two slight cracks in the wall and thus breaking his chakra flow, sending him plummeting back to the ground below. A loud thud followed by a painful grunt. "owie owie!" Both hands rushed to the back of his head, rubbing furiously to try and offset the pain from his fall. Dry tears. It took a minute or two for him to rebound but once he did Aeleus found himself back on his feet, ready for a second attempt. This time, focused. Hands slapped together forming a single seal. Controlled breathes lead into the formation of steady flowing chakra at the soles of his feet. With a careful step onto the wall the child would begin his slow and steady walk upwards. Not stopping nor losing his intense concentration until he had reached the ceiling.

INDENTAfter a series of sneaking about the Academy, Aeleus had found himself in the swimming pool section. A change of scenery was required for him to continue his learning. "One more try.. Got time for one more.." Palms slapped together thrice. "This time I've got it!" Wearing naught but trunks the child focused chakra back into his feet. Not quite like earlier when he was using it for speed or to climb the wall, but it was very similar. Upon completion, he careful stepped his right foot onto the surface of the swimming pool. Eye's widened as his foot seemingly magnetized itself along the waters calm surface in a way his previous attempt did not. Thus giving him the added confidence to begin taking another step. Before long, the boy had manged to transverse from one side of the pool to the other. Steadily walking along the still water. "I did it, I did it, I really did it!" Leaping upwards with sheer joy numerous times. Alas, breaking concentration and thus.. "W-wait woooa!" Down into the bottom of the deep end he'd go!

Training Techniques Learned:
โ€ข Kai | Rank X | Default
โ€ข Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
โ€ข Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
โ€ข Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
โ€ข Art of Walking on Water | Rank D | Default
โ€ข Art of Walking on Walls | Rank D | Default
โ€ข Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Default

Additional Techniques Acquired:

โ€ข Scorch Manipulation [ Shaku Soujuu ] | Rank X
โ€ข Water Repelling [ Mizu Shirizoke ] | Rank X
โ€ข You Soujuu [ Lava Manipulation ] | Rank E
โ€ข Fire Release: Fox Fire [ Katon: Kitsunebi) ] | Rank X
โ€ข Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
โ€ข Cinder Technique [ Tanebi no Jutsu ] | Rank E
โ€ข Veil Technique [ Fukumen no Jutsu ] | Rank E
โ€ข Flare Technique[ Shoumeidan no Jutsu ] | Rank E
โ€ข Shadowing Stealth Technique [ Bikou Ninjutsu ] | Rank E
โ€ข Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique [ Kakuremino no Jutsu ] | Rank E
โ€ข Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation [ Karakuri Hakke no Jin ] | Rank E
โ€ข Escaping Skill [ Nawanuke no Jutsu ] | E Rank
โ€ข Barrier Shatter Technique [ Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu ] | Rank X
โ€ข Feigning Sleep Technique [ Tanukineiri no Jutsu ] | Rank E
โ€ข Enclosing Technique [ Fลซnyลซ no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
โ€ข Unsealing Technique [ Kaifลซ no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
โ€ข Tethered Blade [ Tezฤburฤ“do ] | Rank E | Universal

Academy Achievement's:
โˆš Earn a Training Coupon for every five [5] techniques learned.
โˆš Earn a Tutor Coupon for learning the starting six [6] techniques Genin begin with.
โˆš Earn a XP Coupon for every ten [10] techniques learned
โˆš Earn a Mentor Coupon for every twenty [20] techniques learned.
โˆš Earn a Ryo Coupon for learning all ten [10] E-Ranked Maruton techniques.
โˆš Earn a XP Coupon for learning all E-Ranked techniques of one element.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

INDENTToday held a special momentous occasion for young Aeleus. Today, he'd truly become a Shinobi! It was the cultivation of a entire year in the Academy. Hard work was an understatement, he had held 1st across every metric and then some. He was the Academy's ACE and for good reason. The boy's can-do attitude and eagerness to prove himself was a level above the rest. First to arrive, last to leave. Praised for his potential by many teachers within the Academy. Aeleus arrived a whole hour before, prepped and ready for his graduation exam. While fully confident in his capability to pass he was still a tad nervous, what if he flopped? Another year in the Academy to finally break into the shinobi ranks would be a terrible pill to swallow for the youngin. Sapphire eye's glued to the clock, every second that passed felt like a eternity. Alas, before long, it would begin. Pencil hit paper fast and hard. Jotting through the written examination. Once all students had turned in their paper, the skill test would begin. "Aeleus" the proctor called. Waving her finger in a beckoning call. Confidently the small boy stood. Walking front and center. Two others had gone before him, both failing horridly. That made him even more nervous and slightly edgy. "Right. Just as they did, preform Transformation Technique." Tiny hands balled themselves into fist as tension rose throughout the entirety of his small being. "T-This is it... The moment I've been waiting for.. N-No way I'm.." Negative thoughts raced, feeling the apex of the negativity about to burst. His head whipped to the side while he passionately exclaimed; "I REFUSE!"

INDENT"Excuse Me-..?" Confused The Proctor eye'd the boy wearily, his hands moved to form a single seal. Shouting passionately, bringing forth all his cumulative effort throughout the school year to one grand finale! "TRANSFORM!" Suddenly his body 'erupted' into a cloud of smoke. The dense smoke coated his visage entirely blotting the child from view. The Proctors eye's would widen in sheer awe. Slowly the smoke began to subside and for every bit that faded a piece of Aeleus in his altered state would be shown. He had practiced this particular transformation many a time over and as such was his go-to in this stressful situation.. "Y-You..." There she stood, a perfect replica of Lahlil. "Impressive. Although, I should've expected much from the Academy's ACE.. Aeleus Yamamoto, from hence forth you are officially a Genin!" She'd smile proudly at the young student. His transformation instantaneously undone upon hearing the triumphant sound of his new title. "I'm... I'm..!" Tears of overwhelming joy began to arise.. "That's right, you're a fulfilled shinobi now but the road is just beginning and only get's harder from here." Generously she handed him an official Konohagakure headband, fittingly, it was red to match. Proudly he received it. Bowing respectfully. "I promise, I'll work one billion gagillion times harder!" She couldn't help but admire the young boy's gusto, softly scuffing with glee. "I have a special gift for you..I'm sure you'll find this to come in handy." Extending her hand, she bestowed Aeleus with a sealed scroll.. "W-What's this?" Smirking, she replied mysteriously; "You'll have to see and find out for yourself."

Academy Achievement's:
โˆš Graduate the Academy in RP and earn the Graduation Scroll.
โˆš Pass the Academy Exam and earn an additional 5 slots (to be distributed how you wish upon graduating to Genin).

Taziie

Taziie

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image

INDENTFreshly dubbed Genin the ambitious child made his way back to the Academy, his home away from home. While he was now an official graduate of the school and no longer was a student, he still believed in pursing and developing his potential. As he promised, he would work ever harder to honor the title Genin. What better way to do so, than to spend the entirety of his very first day of being a full fledged shinobi training his butt off! "I'm not gonna slow down just because I've been given some title. Pfft, this is just the start!" At his core, the young lad trained for training sake, for the love of self-improvement and to honor the family that sacrificed everything for him to be in the position he was in. Alone, at the crack of dawn, Aeleus stood in the newly developed training facility. Having already warmed up and set-up numerous test dummies to begin practicing his Taijutsu. Taking in a deep breath, he took a sudden, rapid step forwards. Leaping off the ground slightly, twirling his body in a graceful gesture while extending his right leg. "Huahhh!" Beautifully preforming a powerful round house kick, smashing directly into the test dummy. Blasting it backwards about five or so feet.

INDENTGravity return Aeleus back to the ground. Feet gently landing onto the wooden floors surface. Taken aback by his own physical prowess. Shockingly he'd blink thrice, slight head tilt. "G-Gosh." His surprise lasted but a moment before he return to a more stern demeanor. Darting forwards after the dummy that had been hurled a few feet backwards. He transitioned his speedy haste into a swift dual strike. A basic, albeit powerful right hook accompanied by a devastating left kick. Two swift and powerful strikes that while the test dummy could not feel would have left a normal shinobi a tad winded thus deceasing their ability for nimble action as a result.

INDENTLeaping a whole two feet backwards, Aeleus gazed at the test dummy. Assessing the distance between himself and the scarecrow-like training doll. He remained at this stand still for a minute or two, drawing in a few deep breaths. Upon feeling ready to continue his onslaught the child balled both hands into tightly clenched fist. Left foot leading the charge, before long he was in a mad dash for the finish. Or in this case, the test dummy! Right shoulder drew itself in front of him, like a ram, The Youthful Genin slammed heavy and hard into the test dummy. Breaking through it and sending the straw and wood that it was composed of in every which direction. Inhaling some of the debris as such. The Child heavily scuffed and coughed for about a minute before he regained his composure.

INDENTStature regained! Aeleus wasted little time in continuing his purist to develop his physical prowess. In a matter of seconds, he stood in front of a new test dummy. Both hands tightly hoisting it a inch above ground level. Taking in a deep breath as knee's bent slightly. A minor pause would occur, all action ceased for a brevity. Then, boom! Forcefully the young boy hurled the wooden dummy into the airways above himself. Following suit mere seconds afterwards, he'd appear behind the test dummy mid air. Latching onto it like a bird to it's prey! Legs rightly locked themselves around the presumed waist of the wooden doll, while hands tightly grasped the ankles. Eyelids closed tight as gravity sucked the duet from the sky and returned them near instantaneously to the ground from once they came. Successfully plowing the test dummy into the pavement in a showing of his might!

INDENTGracefully he leapt away from the shattered doll. Moments shortly after his small feet touched ground, he swirled about in a elegant dance. Turning that series of elegant movements into a full on dash for the finish or in this case, the newer, undamaged test dummy. "Aaah!" he ferociously cried out. In a stunning display of youth Little Red extending his right arm forwards, open palm sternly held outwards before him. Teaching the entirety of his arm as if it was a lance of polearm of some sort. Slamming his palm dead-center into the test dummies 'chest'. Bullseye! A sudden updraft occurred around the initial spot of impact as the dummy was sent hurling backwards five feet. Another successful strike and performance of Konohagkure signature fighting style. Surely he was on quite the roll today.

INDENTDropping low, Aeleus extending his dominant leg. He had found himself on all fours, in front of another test dummy. Sternly he glared before continuing through with the motion. Blasting his leg into the upper torso of the wooden doll. The impact would send the training dummy skyward, soaring ever higher into the air. Alternatively, although less so, he could have evaded a strike in the very same fashion.

INDENTAfter four hours of seemingly nonstop training the young child found himself a tad flustered and a bit tired, just a bit. Aeleus traveled to the far ends of the training room to where he had placed his lunch. He came from a poor upbringing and as such it wasn't anything fancy or even well prepared as he was admittedly an Orphan. Two not so well put together riceballs would do the trick. Half an hour break to consume his food and rest was all he needed. Then it was right back to his physical pursuit. Standing he quickly darted off across the room. Returning back to the station of dummies he had left setup for his return. Leaping forwards, he began extending his dominant leg once more while spinning his small frame. Slamming his leg against the wooden doll which in turn created a heavy whirlwind that sent the dummy flying backwards.

INDENTLanding and hoping a foot or so backwards, he'd stand strong. Slowly, dramatically, rising his dominant leg skyward. Maintaining this position for a moment. Several deep inhales would follow shortly thereafter. As he exhaled the final time, his leg that had been held upward came plummeting down. Crashing into the wooden floor with a ruthlessness to it. This sudden crashing motion caused the ground around him to shake and then begin to crack and shatter. This devastation reached and expanded outward up to fifteen feet from where the child stood. Displacing all things within that radius.

Training Techniques Learned:
โ€ข Dynamic Entry | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Dynamic Action | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Tackle Charge | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Peregrine Falcon Drop | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Crushing Fist | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Leaf Spinning Wind | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Leaf Great Whirlwind | Rank X | Simple
โ€ข Painful Sky Leg | Rank D | Simple

Additional Techniques Acquired:

โ€ข Leaf Shadow Dance | Rank C | Simple
โ€ข Collaboration [ Korabo ] | Rank X | Passive
โ€ข Ember Clone Technique [ Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
โ€ข Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique [ Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
โ€ข Great Fireball Technique [ Gลkakyลซ no Jutsu ] | Rank C
โ€ข Mythical Fire Flower Technique [ Housenka no Jutsu ] | Rank C
โ€ข Dragon Fire Technique [ Ryuuka no Jutsu ] | Rank C
โ€ข To Heat [ Atatameru ] | Rank C
โ€ข Fire Needle [ Kabari ] | Rank C
โ€ข Ten Fiery Eyes Technique [ Hijuugan no Jutsu ] | Rank C
โ€ข Extreme Steam Prison [ Kyoujouki no Hitoya ] | Rank C
โ€ข Yลton: Nawa [ Lava Release: Rope ] | Rank D
โ€ข Yลton: Gomu no Bougyo [ Lava Release: Rubber Defence ] | Rank C
โ€ข Yลton: Tama [ Lava Release: Lava Globs ] | Rank C

โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games