Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Mog_Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:18 pm
yuki_snow114
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
"hey don't cry...everything'll be alright...I'll support you I promise" Ryu said
"Huh? Support? I don't understand?" Mizu whimperd.
"I'll teach you everything just don't cry..." He said to Mizu
Mizu whiped her tears and hugged the boy. "Thanks, but won't I be a burden?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:49 pm
yuki_snow114
As soon as Kumi came into her room she saw the message she sighed 'I knew this would happen...'she thought. she took her guns, bullets and her katana she puts on her mask and went to the courtyard.

As soon as she got there it was quiet though, Kumi can feel someone's pressence

there was a sudden snap, and the trees caught on fire. Right out of the fire came the structure of Silencer. He grinned. So she wasnt dumb after all. But he was prepared. "miyamoto," he yelled. "theres a bomb hidden in your classroom. it'll explode if you dont cut the wiring!" He glanced back at Kumi. She looked as she had always been, still with the mask. "why dont you just take off that stupid mask?" He asked. There was no reply. "I guess ill have to get rid of it." He sliced the mask in half. Then he shivered. For some reason. But he soon got over it. He aimed a hand at Kumi. "time to fight," he muttered. He fired a straight one at Kumi.

Rester was almost there. But he saw Silencer. Fighting. "No!" he worried. He would have to make record time.  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:53 pm
Miyamoto say the bomb and firired an EMP shot at it. The bomb was immediatly disarmed. While Silencer wasn't looking, he sent another EMP shot at him. It disabled his right arm, but did little else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm
haas700
Miyamoto say the bomb and firired an EMP shot at it. The bomb was immediatly disarmed. While Silencer wasn't looking, he sent another EMP shot at him. It disabled his right arm, but did little else.

Silencer laughed. i mean HARD. "you think you can fight me with THAT?"
he pointed at his gun. "well listen here. see my arm. It cant be shot at. I think youve seen my brother's eye. well, take a look at this!" He pulled up his sleeve, and there it was, a metal arm in which his laser sword thingy stuck out. Miyamoto tried a few more shots, but Silencer chopped a tree and blocked them.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Kumi grinned she took one of her gun and put some of the bullets and shoots him with her gun some of them didn't even effect him she ran over the table and hid there for a while and put some silver bullets in her gun "this haven't been tested yet but I have no other choice..."Kumi said. She ran out of the table "take this!" Kumi said as she shoots him with her gun again  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:14 am
yuki_snow114
Kumi grinned she took one of her gun and put some of the bullets and shoots him with her gun some of them didn't even effect him she ran over the table and hid there for a while and put some silver bullets in her gun "this haven't been tested yet but I have no other choice..."Kumi said. She ran out of the table "take this!" Kumi said as she shoots him with her gun again

The bullets seemed to work...... but scarcely. However, Silencer laughed. It hurt ya, but he had experienced far much pain... So he waited.. and did nothing. Suddenly, a charge blew, and a line of fire hurdled to Kumi. But it was intercepted by Tact, who just appeared. "You can use help," he asked. So he charged...  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:21 pm
Rester.R
haas700

he pointed at his gun. "well listen here. see my arm. It cant be shot at. I think youve seen my brother's eye. well, take a look at this!" He pulled up his sleeve, and there it was, a metal arm in which his laser sword thingy stuck out. Miyamoto tried a few more shots, but Silencer chopped a tree and blocked them.

Miyamoto luaghed even harder. "Those shots haven't detonated yet." he pushed a button on his gun, and the shots destroyed all mechanicle parts in Silencer's arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:54 pm
haas700
Rester.R
haas700

Miyamoto luaghed even harder. "Those shots haven't detonated yet." he pushed a button on his gun, and the shots destroyed all mechanicle parts in Silencer's arm.

myestirously, only his sword evaporated. "HA!" Silencer laughed. "I dont have any mechainical parts, you see." Then he cut his finger (metal one). To everyones surprise, blood oozed out of it. "you see, Rester hacked my arm off. I only added a layer of mechanical skin, fibre, about 2 feet thick, into my bloodstream." "Well," said Tact. "well make sure you have 0 feet when were done!" He took out his sword and charged at Silencer.

CRACK!

Tact dropped his sword. "tsk, tsk," sighed Silencer. "he took such pride in his arms, that I broke them." Then it started raining. Thunder cackled. Everybody looked outside, and cheered on the fight. Meanwhile, though, Rester was limping his way to Riku academy.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:23 pm
'this isn't good...' Kumi thought she hid at another table "this calls for extreme measures..." She said. She reached into her pocket and took 8 bullets she closed her eyes concentrating all her energy to come to the bullets she opens her eyes and puts the bullets into her gun and puts the other bullets into her other gun.

She walked out using her other gun (the one that doesn't have the special bullets) and shoots it to Silencer 'it's best if I don't use my other gun yet...it's too dangerous' She thought  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:31 am
*Miyamoto jumped down from the third story, and began to attack Silencer with his fists*
"This should get them enough time to get away..." he said to himself.  

The PHiX

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:17 pm
*Miyamoto managed to land one punch on Silencer, but it did little damage*
Little did poor Silencer know that a nanoblack virus was slowly killing him. "Five more minutes, and then you're dead!" Miyamoto shouted to Silencer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:55 pm
Kumi looked down and saw her mask burning in the fire voices suddenly came to her 'remember....who you were...'said the voice in her head.

Her head suddenly hurts, and dropped her gun Kumi knelt down from the pain she closed her eyes real tight 'go away...just go away...' she thought.

The pain stopped Kumi opened her eyes. Her eyes looked senseless 'who are you...?' asked the voice in her head.

She took out her katana "I am....Blood Scarlet..." she said as she charged mercilessly at Silencer with her katana

((I guess I forgot to add something on Kumi's bio...I'll add it right away...and you'll see what's going on...>.> P.S you can add some more stuff in your Bio and Personality if you want too and if it's necessary...>.>))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:12 am
*Miyamoto saw Kumi run towards Silencer, and tackled her, attempting to save her.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:10 pm
haas700
*Miyamoto saw Kumi run towards Silencer, and tackled her, attempting to save her.*

Silencer flinched, with the slightest bit of notice. "what is that girl doing?" he thought. Blood Scarlet. Then he remembered. But time was limited. He had to escape now. So he took a run... but metres later, he was stopped and lurched back by...

Rester. "No one," he said. "throws me in hell and then attacks my friends deserve to be my brother!" Silencer looked at Rester. He had a strange look on his eye, sort of bloodthirsty. Silencer smiled. Rester finally knew what he had to do.  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:18 pm
*Miyamoto pinned the extremely strong Kumi to the ground, hoping that she wouldn't break free.*  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games