Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Girlfriend and I. Long distance no more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Apprently I was caught sleeping at my grandmothers house, the smaller one is my cousin.

I do believe this was my graduation party, I didn't want to come out of my room because I was playing FF7.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:17 am

Jay_the_Quincy

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:09 pm
Jay_the_Quincy
Yer hilerious Jay.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:48 pm

Zei Haze

Distinct Gaian

Kallaah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

couldnt decide which to put up so i just did both.. lol.. My boyfriends favorite is the one with the glasses.. lol  

xxredstarxx

aoi_ame_tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:35 pm
User Image

obviously I'm having some acne problems but I'm on two perscriptions for that wink

WHOOT WHOOT! Fellow photo whore! blaugh

And about the whole, whether or not you can be stalked with just a picture thing, I'll tell ya what. If ya freak me out enough, I'll delete this post blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:44 pm
This is the only pic I have on photobucket right now. I don't have a digital camera, this one was sent to me. Doesn't show much of me, I'll post another one later.

Iesh Shleeping

User Image  

H.a.l.b.e.r.d

-GrilledTofu-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:21 pm
The signature.
I'm on the left. My boyfriend is on the right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:32 pm
I would honestly post one... only my crazy aunt took my camera phone away confused Now I've got no way to take pictures of myself. I mean, I do have a pic, but that was back then when I had short hair like the late Eddie Guerro. rofl Didn't really suit me then.  

Hawk_McKrakken

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:37 pm
PIX NOW!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:51 pm
User Image

Yeah, that's me. Yeah, that's my favorite jacket. No, I'm not stoned in the picture. No, I'm never stoned.  

124-C

anyastar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:44 pm
I don't have a pic of myself right now, but...I wanted to comment on the idea that posting pictures heightens your chances of being stalked.

Yeah, maybe it does. Maybe not. But consider that many of the things stalkers do online (befriending someone in order to get close to them and such) they also do in real life. Consider that most people are raped by someone they know in real life (and usually, it's someone they've known for a while and with whom they're rather close). Consider that whenever you leave your house, countless strangers are seeing your face -- and if one of those strangers happens to be a predator and takes a liking to you, well, then what?

The point is that you can never be completely safe. You can turn off your computer tonight and never touch it again -- but that doesn't mean you won't be preyed upon by the type of sicko typically associated with internet stalking and all the rest. So: you can either live in fear, or take precautions and hope for the best. I don't know about you, but I think I'll take the latter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:44 pm
I suppose I'll post my old pics from last Summer. Keep in mind, my hair looks nothing like that now... it's a lot longer now.

User Image

User Image

User Image

As you can see, I was snapshot in the bathroom twice. eek Stupid little sister...  

Hawk_McKrakken

Petite Aristocrat

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:40 pm
MrJimmy

*cries*
Um, why are you crying?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games