Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:17 pm
Dru stared at him for a moment in complete shock. Then she fell back down to Earth blushing slightly.
"Um,"She started very inarticulately,"I'd love to." She smiled at him softly but happily,"Where do you wanna go? I'm free tonight."
She looked at him with warm eyes but quickly looked away again and tried to find something else to look at.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:35 pm
Eileen stumbled in, quixkly unpacking her baritone saxophone, keeping her face down while she concentrated on tuning the thing.

She needed a tuner.

Finally, she looked up incredulously, "Lee? What are you doing here?"

She glanced around, licking her mouthpiece and reed--A nasty habit of hers. She liked her reeds moist though.

As Lee was looking at her with wide eyes, she immediately began going through her scales and beginning to warm up her improvisation a bit.  

Bittersweet_3

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:05 am
    "Hey, Woah! Now this is a suprise, isn't it!" He grinned slightly, "I usually help out on tuesdays, Although I've usually made my escape into the other room by now"

He grinned again, and played a short, punchy riff on his guitar. It sounded like it should have come from a video game, and probably did.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:24 am
"There's nothing else to know," Fiona replied. Her she looked around her mind for a bit. "Nothing you need know now, anyway." Her mind began to wander as it commonly did, only this time to something similar to the topic. It wandered to home and her brother. What would he say when he found out about this? She knew he was most likely worried. She let that thought fade away as she calmly sipped her soda. "Please, don't let him find out too soon about today..." She looked up as she repeated herself. "Nothing you need know right now."  

chobichan

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:11 am
The silence had broken. Dru's mouth had moved, but Griffin had barely heard the words. She'd love to? She'd love to! He repeated the sentence in his head to make sure it still made sense. He saw her blush and blushed himself. "Umm... How about the new cafe in town?" he stammered. "I hear they make a mean cappuccino..." He didn't like cappuccino, he realized, but he was sure he could find something good there. He smiled. Don't let her respond. DO it! He promptly leaned forward and kissed her. Feeling her lips against his again made his face light up and his heart soar. Lunch could wait. For now, he was in heaven.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:23 pm
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, went the clock. 12:00, Noon, the sun's zenith in it's daily travel, it cried at him. John flopped over, glowering at the numbers. Among the few things he had kept out of storage to get by, he seriously wondered in his sanity at keeping that damn clock.

But it certainly wasn't lying, and he knew he had to get up. "C'mon, ma, just ten more minutes." But John knew himself. So he had put the clock across the room, where he'd have to get up to turn it off, and it's unrelentless siren wail lured him off the couch and out from under the covers. Well, at least he might see Mel on his way to class.
Damn, but is that all you can think about? Finals are coming up, and you're worried about seeing Mel? He scolded himself.
Why not? It may be one of the last times I see her after I move out to the coast, He snarked back.

After a long and heated banter in his head, that finally resulted in him crying "SHUT UP!" to silence the menagerie of voices in his head. He took a cold shower, which the voices were kind enough to stay quiet through. Then he hopped in his car and drove to class. Completely forgetting his backpack, and all the supplies for class along with it. He did not, luckily, forget his clothes.

Jeremy, at the same time, was just finishing up lunch, and the bell for the after-lunch period was about to start. Double potions with Snape! Harry grimmaced.
That was Jeremy's general attitude towards his history class. The subject matter was dates, times, people and places. Screw what happened, ... when it happened was far more important. Not to mention that the teacher, Mr. Svelt, must have gotten a bough lost up his a** - he hated Jeremy. Not to mention the glower he gave whenever Jeremy spoke, even if it was in turn... the man looked like he would have taken a hundred and fifty points from Gryffindor every time Jeremy opened his mouth.

BRIIIING!  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Dru felt the full impact of the kiss and she loved it. She wasnt sure how long they were kissing but it seemed as if the whole world had stopped just for them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:53 pm
Eileen laughed at Lee's rambunctiousness, and handed him a chart,

"Can you play this? Our guitarist is skipping, as well as most of the others."

Looking around, there weren't too many people there. Most seemed to take band as a class to skip, and a study block.

"The title is Footsteps. Can you read chords, 'cause if you can, then you can improvise."

Eileen laughed a bit, sucking on her mouthpiece again.  

Bittersweet_3

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:21 pm
Mel was enjoying her free period. Well, actually she was enjoying the tacos from the campus cafeteria, they were sort of her guilty pleasure. The table in front of her was cluttered with her textbooks and notes. Exams were coming up fast and try as she might she could never manage to actually pay attention to her studies. Her introduction history course was a nightmare too, all the memorisation of dates and events and who started what war. It was all very interesting but she was floudering in the class because she couldn't remember the specifics. Her English courses were going much better though. She was a born writer, but she needed a real job. She told her parents she was going in for a teaching degree. She hoped she'd come up with a better plan later on.

Her psychology class started at the same time John's next class did, it was in the same part of the main building as well so they sometimes saw each other in the halls. She wondered what time would be the best one to catch John at, she hoped she could time it perfectly. Mel just liked being around him, and the fact that he was going to be gone soon made her just want to see him more.

Gathering up her mess of books she checked her watch. Her eyes widened as she realised she was going to be late if she didn't pack up quick. She shoved what she could into her book bag, slung it over her shoulder, and carried the rest in her arms and began to power-walk to class. In her rush she almost forgot about John until she ran headlong into him. Her books went flying across the hall.

Inwardly she cringed but managed a flustered smile, "s**t, John. I was hoping I'd run into you. Didn't think I was being literal though." She giggled a bit and bent down to pick up her books and cringed again at her stupid puns. She thought they were funny but they must sound mentally handicapped to anyone else. "Sorry."

Mel wasn't sure whether she was apologising for the collision or for the incredibly lame joke.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:25 pm
Somewhere, far off, a bell rung. Griffin pulled away from Dru slowly, gently, but stayed very close to her face. He couldn't find words for what he had just felt, he simply smiled and ran a hand down Dru's back. "I've uh... I've got to get to class..." he said slowly. He gave her a last peck on her forehead and turned to go. Then, he turned back and said "I'll pick you up at your place around... Is seven okay?"  

DarkPisces

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:55 pm
Dru smiled as he walked away.
"Seven will be fine."Dru called after him then she too ran off to her next class. Unfortunately it was P.E. and Dru found it very hard to keep her mindoff Griffin and on the Netball game they were playing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:01 am
    "Crap, Chords" Lee smiled slightly, "Never been good at them... Ah well, I've been meaning to practice them!"

He got to work straight away, trying to find all the chords and put them into a rhythm.

"Uuh, This could take a while, might wanna get comfortable..."

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:17 pm
Griffin Bryant, the guy everyone knew as a depressed, shy, withdrawn sort of guy, almost skipped down the hall. His heart felt light. He, Griffin, was smiling again. He sat in Calculus and stared past the whiteboard, past the walls and cement, past everything into the gym where he knew Dru had headed. Whatever she was doing, he hoped she was thinking about him.

Calculus ended abruptly, his final block passed uneventfully, and Griffin found himself walking happily to his Volkswagon Beetle in the parking lot. It was a good car, dark green with shiny chrome trim, and had served him well since he had gotten it from his grandfather a year prior. He settled into the seat and started to drive off when he saw Dru walking down the sidewalk. He slowed the car enough to smile and wave her goodbye before driving off campus towards home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:36 pm
"Toby?" Fiona's voice, that for a while was filled with fear, began to ease a bit as she felt a bit more comfortable. "Is something wrong? You're being really quiet... Either that or I'm talking too much." A small laugh escaped her as she went on. "Big brother always said I talk more than I should..." The corners of her small lips tugged and curled into a more common smile you could get from the young girl. She looked at the older boy. "Yet, I digress... Are you alright?" She was getting worried by the silence, which she was so used to yet feared so much anyway. Her eyes did not match her smile at all as they looked at the boy across from her with slight worry and fear, such as one would feel in any situation that was more peculiar to them than they could handle.  

chobichan

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:56 pm
"Oof! Oi, watch where you're go--" John started... until he saw who ran into him. The joke just kind of blew past him in the moment.
"O, Oh, Mel! Sorry. Man, that came out all wrong. Here, lemme help you with those books," He said, bending down to scoop up a textbook from the hall floor. "I was meaning to talk to you, but it looks like you were in a bit of a hurry. Um, after class, maybe?"

Jeremy was now seated in his Atrocious Hour of Pain, having waited in the hall until some other students had been coming in so that he wouldn't have to be in the class alone with Herr Severus.
One torturously long hour later...

"Freedoooooom!"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games