Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Hehehehahah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:47 am
>_< i hate when they do remake things when their sold out >_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:22 pm
gonk My car broke this weekend. The back spring sprung and now it's sitting in my sister-in-law's yard until we can tow it to a garage. crying I'm trapped here in my own house. It feels like house arrest. I didn't go anywhere while I'm renovating anyway, but that was by choice. Now that I have no choise, the walls are closing in. crying  

IMWanderling

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:58 am
If you're gonna leave Gaia, or the guild, or anything....either do it or don't. Don't force people to beg you to stay. It's silly and demeaning. It's not up to us to stroke your ego. If you're angry enough to leave, you're angry enough to do it silently or with a simple, quiet note of goodbye.

And don't let the door hit your a** on the way out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:09 am
Mara_Brightwing
If you're gonna leave Gaia, or the guild, or anything....either do it or don't. Don't force people to beg you to stay. It's silly and demeaning. It's not up to us to stroke your ego. If you're angry enough to leave, you're angry enough to do it silently or with a simple, quiet note of goodbye.

mara, neither of them were actually leaving.
jfm was playing a cruel joke and banana was trying to make him stay 3nodding  

EggaSponge

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:12 am
EggaSponge
Mara_Brightwing

mara, neither of them were actually leaving.
jfm was playing a cruel joke and banana was trying to make him stay 3nodding
I actually wasn't talking about either of them...but the idea in general. It's not the first time that people have been "begged" not to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:14 am
Mara_Brightwing

i NEVER asked anyone to beg me to stay if youd take the time to look, egga started the whole thing...... i wasnt really worried about what everybody else thought...... rolleyes get your facts strait....  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:16 am
jfm567
Mara_Brightwing

i NEVER asked anyone to beg me to stay if youd take the time to look, egga started the whole thing...... i wasnt really worried about what everybody else thought...... rolleyes get your facts strait....
It wasn't you I was speaking about, hon. I knew yours was a joke. Others aren't but I was speaking in more general terms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:27 pm
A ranting one, eh? BlackRose5243 has something to rant about! Something so evil and vile it'll send shivers down your spine and make you feel sorry for BlackRose5243! Maybe... depends on the kind of person you are.

BlackRose5243 broke her leg on the first of June and came home on the sixth... Want to know which part of the leg she broke? It wasn't her calf bone. It was her femur! She broke her god dang flipping femur for crying out loud! She is so sore and mad. She just wishes that she never went to ride with friends in the sprinkling rain. She has only herself to blame for taking a 90 degree turn in a driveway... At least it wasn't in the street! She had thought she had broken her knee, but she had a sist in her leg and broke it about three or four inches above the knee. Now her left leg is clad in a blue and white velcrow splint. She has an incision on the outside of her leg that is about thirteen inches long from almost three-fourths of her thigh down to her knee! The splint is halfway up the thigh and halfway down the shin! The splint is so evil because she can't scratch her leg at all! And it's itchy right now!

If you want the details on how she broke her femur, you may PM BlackRose5243. She doesn't mind. She is stuck here on the laptop for awhile...

Oh, and another rant! She can now go to the bathroom on her own! She used to have to have RedRose624, her mother, hold her ankle up to set her leg on a chair as BlackRose5243 sat down on the pot. She can now go all on her own... It just like when she was younger... When she was learning for the first time how to go on her own. So sad...

BlackRose5243 is lucky though... She didn't break her knee at least... So many challenges that used to be easy... she now finds that they are difficult for her to do on her own... like making her own lunch! She can't carry a plate and walk at the same time! She needs both hands to walk!

BlackRose5243 thinks she will stop ranting now because she has much more to rant about... but she doesn't want to waste your time.

-BlackRose5243  

BlackRose5243

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:41 pm
im so pissed off about this layout that i have decided im not comming back for good untill they bugs are ALL settled... eventhough i still need some of my want items and such i will be stopping for a while so once i see that everything is up and running i will be back for good right now i only really check messages and now i am informing guilds... thats my rant haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:43 pm
awww.... crying  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:43 pm
definite_blonde
im so pissed off about this layout that i have decided im not comming back for good untill they bugs are ALL settled... eventhough i still need some of my want items and such i will be stopping for a while so once i see that everything is up and running i will be back for good right now i only really check messages and now i am informing guilds... thats my rant haha
not quitting here or the guild sorry didnt mention...just untill i feel it is worth the effort  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:44 pm
Okay then 3nodding hope you come back soon *hugs*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Anee-Seikyuu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:35 am
Okay... here's some pet peves...

-When men pee on the toilet seat.
-When your parents think you did something that you couldn't have possibly done.
-Seeing your best friend/sister's boyfriend hit on other girls when she's not around.
-When you're playing a video game and the ******** power goes out! scream
-Hilary Duff and her stupid wanna-be punk rocker self!
-When people only like something because everyone else does.
-People who claim they are "in love" when they're only 13 or 14.
-Lines at theme park rides.
-People who try to talk all nice-like and fail... horribly.
-Dial-up.

There's probably more... but... those are the main ones on my mind at the moment... x3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:31 pm
Anee-Seikyuu
Okay... here's some pet peves...

-When men pee on the toilet seat.
-When your parents think you did something that you couldn't have possibly done.
-Seeing your best friend/sister's boyfriend hit on other girls when she's not around.
-When you're playing a video game and the ******** power goes out! scream
-Hilary Duff and her stupid wanna-be punk rocker self!
-When people only like something because everyone else does.
-People who claim they are "in love" when they're only 13 or 14.
-Lines at theme park rides.
-People who try to talk all nice-like and fail... horribly.
-Dial-up.

There's probably more... but... those are the main ones on my mind at the moment... x3

I agree to all of that...-curses Hilary Duff-  

Dana Pixie Stix

Latsuia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:07 pm
I'm sorry, but I need to get this off my chest.
Okay here we go (really sorry for being annoying and whiny...so sorry... redface )

I work for my parents. I assemble and deliver the Sunday edition of a certian newspaper (can't say on internet).
And by 'assemble and deliver', I mean getting up at 7 a.m, not stopping for breakfast or shower, get in the way back of Mom's old purple van, and speeding of to an un-air conditioned wherehouse. Then we take seperate sections of the paper (coupons, sports, buisness, etc.) and slip them into each other until you've got a complete Sunday edition newspaper.
Sound easy?
Try doing 1, 890 times over. And fast.
Because if we aren't fast then less people buy the paper.
After your done slipping the papers they better be stacked in the van or truck while you were slipping them because you've got to deliver those papers to designated convenience stores and apartments.
That process takes well over 4 hours at the least.
Now to deliver the papers.
Now you must drive to those stores and give them a certain amount of papers the ask for (like 7 or 14)
And you better put them in the right place or the store owner will be pissed.
This process takes about to 2-5 hours long. Depends how many stores you've got.
When all the papers are gone you think the jobs done, right?
Wrong.
My mother and father have different routes. Usually my mother finishes first, because she has less stores. Now she calls my father on his cell and asks if he needs help.
If he does that means we meet my father at the store he's delivering to, take some of his papers, and do some of his stores he was meant to deliver to.
Repeat until you are both done.(P.S In all the years I've helped work in this buisness my father has NEVER helped us)
Think you're done now?
Not quite, cause you've gone through my Saturday morning.
That was only the Early Sunday edition.
Now you've gone to bed and you better have gone early cause you're getting up at 3 a.mtonight.
Repeat what you did this morning except you've got more papers to slip then what you did that morning.
The whole thing goes around 3a.m-2 p.m
Now you are done.
And that's IF you have people helping you.
These days we have only one guy and my Father won't let us forget how we are slacking off on everything.
By the way, you better dress appropietly, like if it's Winter you better be wearing your own jacket or if it's Summer you better wear a sleavless shirt or something. Did I mention the wherehouse is swarming in bugs like cockrouches, moths, and mosquitos. If you so much as try to scratch a mosquito bite or kill one, boy, my Father will be pissed.
Also no breaks while slipping the papers, no holidays, heck, you work harder during Thanksgiving, with all those damn Christmas coupons.
And yes, you work on your birthday and during Summer break.
And you better hope those papers sell or else your not getting paid your ten dollars a week.
And you better do as you are told, resistance only slows down production.
There's no way getting out of this, because your whole family helps you. If you don't help you're sure as hell to get disowned.
Besides, my father got a heart attack and he and my mom can't do it by themselves.

Well, there. Glad I finally got that off my chest. Sorry to have whined and be a foolish annoying idiot...Very sorry and thank you for taking time ot of your day to read this stupid complaint...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games